Arnelle Simpson Accused of Money Laudering for Her Dad

OJ SIMPSON's daughter Arnelle, 41, is the target of legal action, accusing her of laundering money for her felon dad.

The lawsuit, filed in Miami federal court, accuses Arnelle of hiding and spending the estimated $780,000 O.J. received as an advance for writing the 2006 book If I Did It.

In the manuscript, which was never published, Simpson outlined - theoretically - how he killed his ex-wife Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

O.J. - who is serving 19 to 33 years in a Nevada prison for armed robbery and kidnapping - set up a Florida corporation to receive the advance money, according to the suit.

The corporation was equally owned by O.J.'s four children - with Arnelle acting as the company's president and director.

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2010/08/arnelle-simpson-accused-of-...

Views: 2683

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh Arnelle smh You are 41 years old and still don't know your daddy ain't shyt and you needed to leave his azz alone?
Well, if he had released the book they could have collected the money. Becuz I for one would have borrowed that book from the library to see if my theory on how it happened was right. lol A lot of people would have bought the book. They would have collected their $33mill and case closed.

SPICE said:
They ain't gonna stop until they collect their $33mil (and climbing) civil funds from him.
He better learn that one way or the other we all pay the piper.

SPICE said:
He thought he could get around it. SMH
CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
Well, if he had released the book they could have collected the money. Becuz I for one would have borrowed that book from the library to see if my theory on how it happened was right. lol A lot of people would have bought the book. They would have collected their $33mill and case closed.
SPICE said:
They ain't gonna stop until they collect their $33mil (and climbing) civil funds from him.
Poor Arnelle, the ever faithful daughter getting screwed again by her father and his mess! Did you all know that when she was a student at Howard (during O.J.'s heyday), this fool wouldn't send her money and pay her tuition but at the same time was paying for his wife's DUMB ass sister Denise to go to a community college that she eventually FLUNKED out of! All while he was boinking her behind his wife's back!
Hey SPICE- Yes Denise was the very vocal one!

SPICE said:
Keep spillin it!! hahaha Wasn't Denise the vocal one $hitting on him throughout his trial?

FormerNFLWife said:
Poor Arnelle, the ever faithful daughter getting screwed again by her father and his mess! Did you all know that when she was a student at Howard (during O.J.'s heyday), this fool wouldn't send her money and pay her tuition but at the same time was paying for his wife's DUMB ass sister Denise to go to a community college that she eventually FLUNKED out of! All while he was boinking her behind his wife's back!
Oh my! Now that is dirty! Now he has dragged his daughter down into the mud with him. smh But she is also a grown azz woman so I got to fault her too.

FormerNFLWife said:
Hey SPICE- Yes Denise was the very vocal one!
SPICE said:
Keep spillin it!! hahaha Wasn't Denise the vocal one $hitting on him throughout his trial?
FormerNFLWife said:
Poor Arnelle, the ever faithful daughter getting screwed again by her father and his mess! Did you all know that when she was a student at Howard (during O.J.'s heyday), this fool wouldn't send her money and pay her tuition but at the same time was paying for his wife's DUMB ass sister Denise to go to a community college that she eventually FLUNKED out of! All while he was boinking her behind his wife's back!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted a blog post
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
Blu718 posted a status
"Still missing her❤️"
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
13 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
13 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
13 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
16 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
16 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
yesterday
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
Niko Rose posted blog posts
yesterday
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service