I have been worried about my daughter finding a husband who she will be equally yoked with. I have found several little boys  who will be rised to believe in God, who come from two parent homes, and respect women. I know they will be raised this way becasue I have spoken to their parents on several accasions, LOL. So my BD told me I was crazy when I told him this and he needed a dowery, but I found proof. Am I crazy for looking out for my daughter's future and wanting some grandbabies. BTW she is 2 year old going on 22.

http://blacklifecoaches.net/2012/01/23/black-toddler-matchmaking/

Views: 329

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why are you planning so soon?  No disrespect but them boys might go in the opposite direction by the time they're of age. Jmo

I just want the best for my LIl lady. After my baby shower I returned most of the gifts that I got took the money and opened her college fund and have been putting money in evey month. So I have her school underway, now I just need to make sure she has a good guy to make sure her furture is secure? I know everyone calls me kray, but I see it works well in other cultures. O and I made sure she has options that is why she can choose from four young suitors, LOL.

Brii said:

Why are you planning so soon?  No disrespect but them boys might go in the opposite direction by the time they're of age. Jmo
What age would you like her to be married by? What if she think they all ugly lol... Well I want to wish y'all the best of luck with that :)

Ms. BoiBye said:

I just want the best for my LIl lady. After my baby shower I returned most of the gifts that I got took the money and opened her college fund and have been putting money in evey month. So I have her school underway, now I just need to make sure she has a good guy to make sure her furture is secure? I know everyone calls me kray, but I see it works well in other cultures. O and I made sure she has options that is why she can choose from four young suitors, LOL.

Brii said:

Why are you planning so soon?  No disrespect but them boys might go in the opposite direction by the time they're of age. Jmo

lol your thinking of grandkids already?  What if your daughter decides that she neither wants to get  married or have kids. Maybe she will be focused on her career instead. I get where you are headed with this but it is just so many things to think about.

WOW. This is a perfect example of counting your chickens before they hatch. I am sorry to say I know a few people terrible people that grew up in Christian homes.  Wait till they develop their character BEFORE you judge them. Their parents might be lovely but they might take after their jerk great grandfather or cheater grandmother. These boys or your daughter might not want anything to do with her when she is grown.

I just want her to be able to have the best of everything in life that I can offer her. But the dating pool now days is slim to none so when she gets older it will be even worst. I wanted to give her options of young men to date. I hope that these young men can meet her standards because she already watches Beauty and the Beast and says she wants a prince not a beast and she is Beauty. I told her thet her name is Belle she says I know mommy but I am beauty LOL. So I hope these young men can handle her.

Ms. KissyFace said:

WOW. This is a perfect example of counting your chickens before they hatch. I am sorry to say I know a few people terrible people that grew up in Christian homes.  Wait till they develop their character BEFORE you judge them. Their parents might be lovely but they might take after their jerk great grandfather or cheater grandmother. These boys or your daughter might not want anything to do with her when she is grown.

I think about everything. I am a serious overplanner and thinker. When she turned two I was already planning what preschool she was going to. Her dad says Im crazy because by the time she is older she may not even like men. He was like it is cool to be gay now. I was like wow I want grandbabies, so that was when I started seeing these handsome little boys and deciding hey maybe they can or grown up to date. My friend is from a small town and her parents choose her husband and they are happily married for 5 years. I have another friend who is Persian and her parents hooked her up wiht a successful DR and they have beautiful full bread babies. So I am hoping that I can arrange the same thing for her. At least I know theses boys were raised to have morals and goals. Because I am raising my daugther to be strong and independent, but most boys are raised differently than girls these days. So I just want her to be equally matched with a nice young man.  I know I am crazy, but at least I can admit it, LOL!

Ms. KissyFace said:

WOW. This is a perfect example of counting your chickens before they hatch. I am sorry to say I know a few people terrible people that grew up in Christian homes.  Wait till they develop their character BEFORE you judge them. Their parents might be lovely but they might take after their jerk great grandfather or cheater grandmother. These boys or your daughter might not want anything to do with her when she is grown.

How about you give your daughter the absolute best you can and let God handle the rest...

She'll get there but IMHO, decisions regarding men, marriage and babies needs to be her decision and hers alone. 

You may end up coming across very controlling to your daughter and she may rebel. 

Relax.. :-)

I am not going to force anything on her except education. That is my only thing that I will not waiver about. I already tell her that she has to go to school because you cannot be pretty and not smart. I tell her education is the only thing in this world that nobody can take from you. I was a rebel but it was because my parents were older and work a holics. They were not hands on with me. They let my teachers, Girl Scout leaders, dance instructors and Sunday school teachers raise me. So I had the foundation but once they wanted to be parents I wasn't having it. So I rebelled which kind of was a good thing. Because once I got to college I wasn't interested in hanging out and doing dumb stuff because I had already had a fake id and been going to clubs. So while all my friends were tripping and doing strange thangs for change I was in my room or the library. But I am not going to force these boys on her; I just want her to know that she has options, LOL ;-) Did you not read my other posts I told you I was crazy about her, LOL.


Monica Amazing said:

How about you give your daughter the absolute best you can and let God handle the rest...

She'll get there but IMHO, decisions regarding men, marriage and babies needs to be her decision and hers alone. 

You may end up coming across very controlling to your daughter and she may rebel. 

Relax.. :-)

20yrs from now u don't know what the times will be like then. Will she even like boys? Teach her your value system and how to respect herself. Your baby will be OK, you're just too worried. Girls usually pick someone like their daddies, so you need to focus on home and whip the one u got into shape. lol

Ms. BoiBye said:

I just want her to be able to have the best of everything in life that I can offer her. But the dating pool now days is slim to none so when she gets older it will be even worst. I wanted to give her options of young men to date. I hope that these young men can meet her standards because she already watches Beauty and the Beast and says she wants a prince not a beast and she is Beauty. I told her thet her name is Belle she says I know mommy but I am beauty LOL. So I hope these young men can handle her.

Ms. KissyFace said:

WOW. This is a perfect example of counting your chickens before they hatch. I am sorry to say I know a few people terrible people that grew up in Christian homes.  Wait till they develop their character BEFORE you judge them. Their parents might be lovely but they might take after their jerk great grandfather or cheater grandmother. These boys or your daughter might not want anything to do with her when she is grown.

Not crazy, your hearts in the right place. Just your actions will like not result in the return you've hoped for. NOT a good idea......the things you've named are good starts, but many a fool, bum, woman beater, idiot, etc started off with these. I'm sure she'll do just fine on her own

It might work if you moved to another county.  We have too much freedom to f**k up here so you can NEVER know how someone will turn out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by XXXXXX 6 hours ago. 4 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley T 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 17 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 17 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Latest Activity

Peachkyss posted a blog post
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
aleah updated their profile
4 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"This should be interesting. Meghan not scared of nobody. Jackie watch out!"
5 hours ago
V commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
"This is a great article and I agree with its sentiments. It doesn't take much to be able to…"
6 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I think the magic days of trying to get to know somebody are kinda over... Back in the 80s and…"
6 hours ago
XXXXXX replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I hear you... I met a woman (she's 38) that I took out on dates and was communicating back and…"
7 hours ago
Ashley T replied to RubyWoo's discussion Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama
"She is pretty. Of course she would sing and dance like her big sister. Bey not going for that lol"
7 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
9 hours ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
9 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
10 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video