CLICK AM AD AND KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!!!!! Don't be coming in Boss' house and eating her s*** but not restocking!!!!!

I feel like some of the newbies are on here soley to play devils advocate and create and stir drama!!!! Please go back to SR with the b******* cause we are a happy family over here at BALLER ALERT!!!! Even Tone is in the family and we've grown to accept him flaws and all....Post are ones opinion....debate and move the f*** on....don't fill up post tryna prove YOU'RE right cause it's an opinion!!!!! Gtfoh!!!!

Views: 2691

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

just read this whole forum and realized its 60 degrees outside n chicago..wtf is honeycoated ass at.punk...we OUTCHEA!

O. btw this post is wild..all i gotta say is..

Ya'll know Tone had to be "trained" lol i kid, i kid!...he was the baby of the group lol.  he means no harm! *fist bump to tone*

& Skytz0100...i'm a serious lurker from back in the day and I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BACK OUT AND POSTIN'...i missed you crazy ass! you get a "fist bump" too!

now, back to lurkin' mode......my way of thinking is too political & logical for some of these topics.

Skytz0100 said:

I am saying cause he usually post something crazy but he came through this round. My hat's off to you Tone!

JustMe said:

Thank you Tone for FINALLY riding WITH us... 
Tone said:
you do know this site is full of black women right and to talk about getting stereotyped on a forum is silly seeing that black womem get stereotyped and talked down in the real world.
MissMidwest said:
Nope, I grew up in a predominantly white area and I've never been called a "wigga". 
Tone said:

You must have grown up in a black area and had to prove to blacks that not all white people are the same. And  you had to prove to white people that you're not a wigga

MissMidwest said:

Damn you mad huh? o_O Lmaoo it is not that serious, especially because you didn't say anything ignorant so nothing was directed at you. I'm not a drama starter-I'm cool as hell-but whenever someone (again, not you) says something disrespectful, I don't give a f*** if I'm a newbie or the oldest vet in the game, I'm gonna say my damn piece as long as I damn well please.   

lmao...s*** starter! i kid, i kid! don't go ham on me! bahaha!

Skytz0100 said:

Huh, I think I like you, LOL!

MissMidwest said:

Damn you mad huh? o_O Lmaoo it is not that serious, especially because you didn't say anything ignorant so nothing was directed at you. I'm not a drama starter-I'm cool as hell-but whenever someone (again, not you) says something disrespectful, I don't give a f*** if I'm a newbie or the oldest vet in the game, I'm gonna say my damn piece as long as I damn well please.   

Going back to read it again, LOL!

nalaLOVE said:

The lil wayne post girl smh

Skytz0100 said:

I came and took a look around 6 or 7  last night and no one had posted anything for like two hours so I took my happy self right on over to twitter and went to bed after that. I am still trying to figure out how it all started and what post brought this thread out!

Ms. BoiBye said:

Damn ya'll my bad ass neice broke my laptop & ya'll making me want to get it fixed so I can keep up at night. OMG ya'll is on it this lovely day!!!!! I need to take a smoke break don't say nothing crazy til I get back. Cuz I needed these laughs today!!! 

LMAO, not trying to start none but definitely wouldn't mind if it jumped off, and she kinda reminds me of my beginnings on BA, LOL! And thanks for the shout out, glad someone recalls!

ReadytoSettleDown said:

lmao...s*** starter! i kid, i kid! don't go ham on me! bahaha!

Skytz0100 said:

Huh, I think I like you, LOL!

MissMidwest said:

Lmaooo smh! Yes, both of my Dominicans were circumsized thank the Lord lol I've only seen guy (he was white) uncircumsized and that was enough for me to see in my lifetime! O_O lol
nalaLOVE said:

Question MissMidwest was your dominican circumcised?  I had a bad experience with a dominican & since then I've never looked their way EVER again --  I kicked him out my bed w/ a quickness 

So let me get this straight b****, you are asking a 22 year old where her rings are at but you are over 30 damn years old with no husband and no kids? LMAOOOOOO B**** WHERE ARE YOUR RINGS?! You obviously put a strong emphasis on "getting rings"  because you've asked me 50 times where my are so that's probably why you're so sour LEBRON! All that cockiness and b******* and NOT ONE RING! Hahahaha I can't with you, I just can't. Why you care so much about who's been in and out of my cooch anyway? I'm not f****** you! The kitty is none of your concern you salty broad. If I wanted to f*** 1 man or 100 that is my business and you don't have no right to judge me! I doubt you're a virgin still at 30 you crazy old bat. And you're trying to tell me that it's okay that you don't have a man yet at 30 because you have "books you read" LMAO because being literate is the second best thing next to having a husband! I can see why you're so angry...you need someone to knock the dust of that thing boo! Go put on that Rainbow dress you got on clearance, gloss your lips with some of that Wet 'N Wild, and go get some d*** tonight! If you can't...you always have your books waiting at home! Hahahaha

Love is a Losing Game said:

You don't want to be married this young but u wanna let ballers run through u this young? Since u love the word b****, ima say b**** get ur mind right! U passin out all that cooch but will say no thanks to a ring?! Yeah right hoe, you aint been offered one. And No I dont have a husband or kids, but I do have degrees and books that I read like I have read ur super trashy ass. Anyway, you with your young 22 used up ass, continue to suck and f*ck until u are ready to be wifed, and i'll continue to get my money with my head....not by giving head. ANd no, I wouldnt say this to the WOMAN that is married to the Dominican MLB player because unlike you dumb ass she wasnt passin out cooch to ballers FOR FREE, you dyck hopper! And lastly u white bytch (in my bernie mac voice) I can tell u for sure that no white man will want your wasted cooch. Once my bros and my amigos get their fill of your super discounted cooch dont tell the white boys that u let them bust it open, cuz they will NEVER take u home to mom! b****! 
MissMidwest said:

No b****-I don't want a ring because I would NEVER want to be married this young...you still didn't answer me, how many rings do you have at 30?! So because I've dated black men too no ones going to want me because they'll find some watermelon, fried chicken, and whatever stereotypical, racist b******* you can think of "up in me" as well? Wow you are unbelievable, do you say that s*** to the other girl who's married to a retired, Dominican MLB player too because I'm sure as hell she wouldn't appreciate that s***. Again, you have NOTHING to back up the b******* you're typing, shouldn't you be busy taking care of some kids or tending to your husband? You are 30 damn years old, where the hell is your family at?!
Love is a Losing Game said:
Girl sit ur 'we are the world' loosie goosie coochie down please! U don't want and ring because u haven't been offered one heaux! Lmao! No one is gonna give it to u once they find sombreros, raging bulls, and refried beans all up in there! For 22 u sure are a used heaux. It does not have to be like that. We got some young LADIES that can school u Brii come get this chic! Where is Student Beauty when u need her?

@Love is a Losing Game;

I knew u was that crooked tooth gap mouth crack whore I saw on pimps up hoes down! I see u have nothing else to do but internet beef lmao! I'm almost finished creating a presentation for my principal and the department of education tomorrow morning and I just have no more time for you! Soory boo but its been fun checking ur sorry ass but u gets no more words from me. And if u think laying up under ur dominican d*** is equivalent to my book reading hoe u r more of a hoe than I thought! Lmao. See I'm getting my sustainable wealth under MY name intead of being everybodys WHORE! U should try it. Tonight when u go to ur corner be sure to take a book to read with u. That tired ass face that probably ALREADY looks 30 aint gon b in the game for much longer! Good luck on getting a ring on the wide and dry as sahara desert cooch! Saynara b****!

ya'll BITCHESSS IS STRAIGHT CRAY! I luv it!

yikes

Click the image to open in full size.

MissMidwest said:

@Love is a Losing Game;

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Who was right and who was wrong ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish 28 minutes ago. 0 Replies

i think she was dead wrong for doing this …Continue

Young Thug and His "Hubbie" Rich Homie Quan Attend Grand Opening of Pure Boutique

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Kevin Mac 54 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Rappers Young Thug and Rich…Continue

K. Michelle Shows Support for Meek Mill During Performance

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Last night, K Michelle came…Continue

Latest Activity

CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Cleveland Browns' Josh Gordon Suspended One Year For Smoking Weed
"Wait..I didnt read the rest..nvm"
1 minute ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Cleveland Browns' Josh Gordon Suspended One Year For Smoking Weed
"Wow..harsh much"
2 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Althea Files Lawsuit Against Joseline Hernandez In Love & Hip Hop Reunion Brawl
"Girl Boo!"
2 minutes ago
Skylas the limit posted a discussion

Who was right and who was wrong ?

i think she was dead wrong for doing this …See More
28 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"Well I can bet if it was a regular person's child, there would not be such a huge outrage. I…"
31 minutes ago
Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"I think it was made a big deal b/c of the fact that it was made about a child and on such a…"
51 minutes ago
Kevin Mac replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Thug and His "Hubbie" Rich Homie Quan Attend Grand Opening of Pure Boutique
"LMAOO!! Why he tryna deny his love and push away smh"
54 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
tianna commented on MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Error: Insufficient Funds
"I love this! When your heart is clean there will always be someone trying their luck."
1 hour ago
tianna liked MsMaryMac's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Error: Insufficient Funds
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video