Sooooooooo I ended things with married man....I told him when he actually leaves his wife if im still available and interested maybe then we could talk which I know he had no true intentions of leaving his wife.But I did meet a new guy which is 35 never married no kids has a career own home and a rental property.He's super nice he's not attractive like how I would usually like but I can stand to look at him.Its refreshing to be able to have someone that is not married or in a relationship with someone else.But my  biggest dilemma is i genuinely like him and i would feel bad asking and taking money how i usually do.Is this normal?

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Yeah, don't want any stalkers.

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

*hugs* I am very happy to hear this!

Exactly!!!!  

 

Fellas, if I'm taking your money, it's only because I REALLY like you and I think your special.  I dont just take everybody's money, ok.  So instead of being stingy, you should be flattered   lol

 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Yeah, don't want any stalkers.
University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Well he told me I was confused and blah blah...I was like if your so serious about me then move out and he gave me a million reasons why he couldnt. Obviously he wanted his cake and eat it to but I told him you pretend like your going to work to hangout with me but if you two are in the same house but not dealing you just go he tells me he has to respect his house I was like when you leave call me...And he goes to say I didnt really like him and I dont understand

Phoenix said:

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

Wait, so this is a diff married dude from the one whose wife you met?

PrettyPretty said:

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

WTH??? Don't you respect your house by NOT cheating? It amazes me how people convince themselves what they're doing is OK. smh

PrettyPretty said:

Well he told me I was confused and blah blah...I was like if your so serious about me then move out and he gave me a million reasons why he couldnt. Obviously he wanted his cake and eat it to but I told him you pretend like your going to work to hangout with me but if you two are in the same house but not dealing you just go he tells me he has to respect his house I was like when you leave call me...And he goes to say I didnt really like him and I dont understand

Phoenix said:

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

I tolerate men who give me money. I give them my time and my conversation. Very rarely do I give them my body. We can sext or video chat, whatever. But it's just an even trade.

If I like someone, I feel like the even trade are the feelings between us. That time and conversation is genuine. I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. I use the guys I don't care about. The ones I care about, I treat differently. And usually, the ones I like will fork over the money just because I didn't expect it or ask for it (because they felt I deserved it).

Yea

Sheli said:

Wait, so this is a diff married dude from the one whose wife you met?

PrettyPretty said:

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

nods in agreement

Phoenix said:

I tolerate men who give me money. I give them my time and my conversation. Very rarely do I give them my body. We can sext or video chat, whatever. But it's just an even trade.

If I like someone, I feel like the even trade are the feelings between us. That time and conversation is genuine. I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. I use the guys I don't care about. The ones I care about, I treat differently. And usually, the ones I like will fork over the money just because I didn't expect it or ask for it (because they felt I deserved it).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! 8 hours ago. 17 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 22 hours ago. 4 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone on Saturday. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Latest Activity

charles west commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent Suing Rick Ross For Leaking His Own Sex Tape
"I don't know why 50 is being hated on... This is a brilliant legal move on his part ...…"
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Gloria Govan Says She Was Never Involved With Colin Kaepernick
"Oh ok, we believe you super thot."
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on TheBuzzWithB's blog post Ballerific Health - Mental Health is Health Too
"^^and it's statements like that that prevent some people from getting the help they need or at…"
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Michael B. Jordan Responds To Backlash Over Human Torch Character
"People have too much time on their hands to be mad over stupid ish...who cares his job is to…"
3 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust - Lance Gross Ties The Knot (Pics)
"Congrats to them"
3 hours ago
Taylor Lianne Chandler commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Michael Phelps Went Black...In Secret (NSFW Peen Pic!)
"You guys will fall for anything! Those are pictures that are mine that you can find all over the…"
3 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion My Book
"Thank you! I greatly appreciate it! "
7 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion My Book
"glad you reposted...going to buy now"
8 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to Tone's discussion What happen to everyone
"yeah, I stop by a few times a week to see what's going on but since I follow BA on Instagram,…"
8 hours ago
miss cali replied to Tone's discussion What happen to everyone
"I think most of us are here.. We just trollin. The makeup of BA has changed a lot--but hell it is…"
9 hours ago
yvonne c. commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust - Lance Gross Ties The Knot (Pics)
"Lovely!<3"
9 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video