Sooooooooo I ended things with married man....I told him when he actually leaves his wife if im still available and interested maybe then we could talk which I know he had no true intentions of leaving his wife.But I did meet a new guy which is 35 never married no kids has a career own home and a rental property.He's super nice he's not attractive like how I would usually like but I can stand to look at him.Its refreshing to be able to have someone that is not married or in a relationship with someone else.But my  biggest dilemma is i genuinely like him and i would feel bad asking and taking money how i usually do.Is this normal?

Views: 273

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Yeah, don't want any stalkers.

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

*hugs* I am very happy to hear this!

Exactly!!!!  

 

Fellas, if I'm taking your money, it's only because I REALLY like you and I think your special.  I dont just take everybody's money, ok.  So instead of being stingy, you should be flattered   lol

 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Yeah, don't want any stalkers.
University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

Well he told me I was confused and blah blah...I was like if your so serious about me then move out and he gave me a million reasons why he couldnt. Obviously he wanted his cake and eat it to but I told him you pretend like your going to work to hangout with me but if you two are in the same house but not dealing you just go he tells me he has to respect his house I was like when you leave call me...And he goes to say I didnt really like him and I dont understand

Phoenix said:

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

Wait, so this is a diff married dude from the one whose wife you met?

PrettyPretty said:

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

WTH??? Don't you respect your house by NOT cheating? It amazes me how people convince themselves what they're doing is OK. smh

PrettyPretty said:

Well he told me I was confused and blah blah...I was like if your so serious about me then move out and he gave me a million reasons why he couldnt. Obviously he wanted his cake and eat it to but I told him you pretend like your going to work to hangout with me but if you two are in the same house but not dealing you just go he tells me he has to respect his house I was like when you leave call me...And he goes to say I didnt really like him and I dont understand

Phoenix said:

Geesh @ jumping from one to the next. But I LOVE that you stood up to the married man. How did he take it? Was he upset?

Also, I have that same issue. Asking someone I actually LIKE for money or favors. *sits and waits for the answer* 

I tolerate men who give me money. I give them my time and my conversation. Very rarely do I give them my body. We can sext or video chat, whatever. But it's just an even trade.

If I like someone, I feel like the even trade are the feelings between us. That time and conversation is genuine. I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. I use the guys I don't care about. The ones I care about, I treat differently. And usually, the ones I like will fork over the money just because I didn't expect it or ask for it (because they felt I deserved it).

Yea

Sheli said:

Wait, so this is a diff married dude from the one whose wife you met?

PrettyPretty said:

Yea,I met another one after him smh

University of Smitty said:

I could have sworn you broke up with him a few months back but ok.

 

I'm totally clueless as to not wanting to ask him for money because you like him.  I mean I only like guys that give me what I want. How do they know what I want if I dont tell them????  I dont really take anything from guys I dont like because I dont want to be bothered with their azz...*shrug*

nods in agreement

Phoenix said:

I tolerate men who give me money. I give them my time and my conversation. Very rarely do I give them my body. We can sext or video chat, whatever. But it's just an even trade.

If I like someone, I feel like the even trade are the feelings between us. That time and conversation is genuine. I don't want them to feel like I'm using them. I use the guys I don't care about. The ones I care about, I treat differently. And usually, the ones I like will fork over the money just because I didn't expect it or ask for it (because they felt I deserved it).

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Usher Raymond IV

Started by QueenRaymond in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

ok so I'm trying to make peace with a re-occurring ideology that I have been stalking Usher Raymond IV. We all know that he entertains and that is how he makes his living. Since 2012 I have been…Continue

Tags: Usher

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by HeyMia yesterday. 6 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Debutante since '88 on Thursday. 53 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence on Wednesday. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
"Lmao I was reading the original post this past weekend. Congrats to them!"
6 minutes ago
Danielle Prince updated their profile
30 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Bruce Jenner RepGets Another Secret Surgery
"He has had gender reassignment surgery but he's not "gay", he still only likes women…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to QueenRaymond's discussion Usher Raymond IV
"You're in the wrong place.  Go to your nearest law enforcer, they can tell you exactly…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
"Congrats to them! But I'll never forget the post I read about him up here."
1 hour ago
V liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Osi Umenyiora Marries Leila Lopes In Angola
"She's a beauuuuutiful bride! Congratulations to them!"
2 hours ago
Roger etall commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Michael Phelps Went Black...In Secret (NSFW Peen Pic!)
"Meh this was taylor chandler pretending to be I someone else. She wrote these posts in a sad…"
3 hours ago
QueenRaymond posted a discussion

Usher Raymond IV

ok so I'm trying to make peace with a re-occurring ideology that I have been stalking Usher Raymond…See More
3 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video