Ok so here it is! Jan 23,2012 Bad Girls Club is back with season 8 in Sin city....

Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts

The Queen B[7]

Danielle "Dani" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts The Black Sheep[4]
Gia Sapp-Hernandez 22 Newark, Delaware The Scandalous Schoolgirl[
Jenna Russo 24 Long Island, New York The Naughty New Yorker
Demitra "Mimi" Roche 25 Miami, Florida The Miami Maverick[5]
Erica "Venetia" Figueroa TBA Atlanta, Georgia The Red Headed Hustler[
Amy Cieslowski 23 Chicago, Illinois The Hot Mess[

Right now I don't have the individual bios but here are some group photos....People are saying the "victor twins" are in this season...whoever they are

Views: 3327

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

Yessss.. she was like if they jump you lean against the wall and pull out the whamy. Or something like that.. she was knocking them b****** silly though. LOL

miss cali said:

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

I watched some this season. I have to watch Camille in action, LOL. But I think all these shows BGC and top model need to take a few seasons off and find some new types of chicks or some talent. Cuz the chicks they are finding are hella wack, not to mention ugly!

OMG they made me sooo mad!

Playing big and bad...then running to the producers when they were about to get their a**** kicked...Na boo...take that ass whoopin...Now all of a sudden they are the victims.

BS!

MissMidwest said:

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Did y'all see how far back the others were when mimi went in the room to move stuff out of Camilla's room? 

Camilla is the real Bad Girl. I guess they think the longer you stay in the house and punk the other girls, that's what makes you "win". I dont care if I went home by the third episode, if I showed that I would punch you dead in your face, and that i'm not shook, that's being a bad girl to me.

They were such haters.

MissBling said:

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Just got these pics of our girl Camilla lol

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Or a hood Persia White

JustMe said:

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Lil Kim's Baby Daddy Thirsts After Nicki Minaj

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

No word on whether Lil Kim and Mr.…Continue

Emily B and Fabolous Expecting Second Child

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by University of Smitty 15 hours ago. 7 Replies

It's being reported that Fabolous…Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 85 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

Michelle Saunders commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I wish her the best in getting out the strip club but does anyone notice that she fails to realize…"
1 minute ago
Derecia Tyrelle Timmons commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
2 minutes ago
Jasmine Prevost commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
6 minutes ago
kalima phillips commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"A true groupie trying get a come up maybe next time you weren't quick enough"
9 minutes ago
Sasha456 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Absolutely Disgusting!"
13 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"so young thug like getting his booty ate???"
14 minutes ago
Bryce Bundlez commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
20 minutes ago
Muy Bonita89 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"Damn..."
21 minutes ago
sequoya cox commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
30 minutes ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"This was disgusting!"
38 minutes ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"LOL at his picture and at her - Good Lordt chile get a 9-5 eating a strange man's booty has…"
43 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "Young Thug Is Gonna Get Me Out The Strip Club"
"I haven't read it yet but all I can say is GROSS!"
50 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video