Ok so here it is! Jan 23,2012 Bad Girls Club is back with season 8 in Sin city....

Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts

The Queen B[7]

Danielle "Dani" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts The Black Sheep[4]
Gia Sapp-Hernandez 22 Newark, Delaware The Scandalous Schoolgirl[
Jenna Russo 24 Long Island, New York The Naughty New Yorker
Demitra "Mimi" Roche 25 Miami, Florida The Miami Maverick[5]
Erica "Venetia" Figueroa TBA Atlanta, Georgia The Red Headed Hustler[
Amy Cieslowski 23 Chicago, Illinois The Hot Mess[

Right now I don't have the individual bios but here are some group photos....People are saying the "victor twins" are in this season...whoever they are

Views: 3882

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

Yessss.. she was like if they jump you lean against the wall and pull out the whamy. Or something like that.. she was knocking them b****** silly though. LOL

miss cali said:

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

I watched some this season. I have to watch Camille in action, LOL. But I think all these shows BGC and top model need to take a few seasons off and find some new types of chicks or some talent. Cuz the chicks they are finding are hella wack, not to mention ugly!

OMG they made me sooo mad!

Playing big and bad...then running to the producers when they were about to get their a**** kicked...Na boo...take that ass whoopin...Now all of a sudden they are the victims.

BS!

MissMidwest said:

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Did y'all see how far back the others were when mimi went in the room to move stuff out of Camilla's room? 

Camilla is the real Bad Girl. I guess they think the longer you stay in the house and punk the other girls, that's what makes you "win". I dont care if I went home by the third episode, if I showed that I would punch you dead in your face, and that i'm not shook, that's being a bad girl to me.

They were such haters.

MissBling said:

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Just got these pics of our girl Camilla lol

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Or a hood Persia White

JustMe said:

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by HeyMia 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

BA reality show...Baller B******!!! lol

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Philly Debutante since '88 yesterday. 53 Replies

Ok so I know in a previous discussion I said something about a reality show but with all this exposure BOSS is getting with BA I'm thinking now we start making it official....lol I'm saying, i'm not…Continue

Sex tapes

Started by The real vixxen in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence yesterday. 29 Replies

Would u do it? And how would u feel if someone recorded you with out ur knowledge?

What happen to everyone

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by mese yesterday. 19 Replies

Seriously why did everyone stop posting?

Latest Activity

Selena commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Solange Knowles Wearing Marios Schwab Asymmetric Sleeve Caped Dress and Aquazzura Wild Thing White Sandals For Veuve Clicquot RICH Launch
"I always like Solange."
26 minutes ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on RubyWoo's blog post Chip Kelly Addresses LeSean McCoy's Comments, Says He's Not a Racist - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"LeSean is acting like a spoiled brat in this whole situation. Yes, we all know you wanted to play…"
4 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on Eleven8's blog post Actor Reynaldo Rey Dead At 75
"Class act & so funny! RIP Mr. Rey "
4 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Rob Riley ( Actor)
"This is my MCM for a few months now. I can't for Hit the Floor to come back on TV!! "
4 hours ago
Brazil commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Rob Riley ( Actor)
"This was much needed"
4 hours ago
Philly Debutante since '88 liked RubyWoo's blog post Chip Kelly Addresses LeSean McCoy's Comments, Says He's Not a Racist - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
4 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Solange Knowles Wearing Marios Schwab Asymmetric Sleeve Caped Dress and Aquazzura Wild Thing White Sandals For Veuve Clicquot RICH Launch
"Hit! I think this is the best she's ever looked."
4 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Actor Reynaldo Rey Dead At 75
"Awww I loved him! RIP!"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Actor Reynaldo Rey Dead At 75
"RIP"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
4 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
4 hours ago