Ok so here it is! Jan 23,2012 Bad Girls Club is back with season 8 in Sin city....

Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts

The Queen B[7]

Danielle "Dani" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts The Black Sheep[4]
Gia Sapp-Hernandez 22 Newark, Delaware The Scandalous Schoolgirl[
Jenna Russo 24 Long Island, New York The Naughty New Yorker
Demitra "Mimi" Roche 25 Miami, Florida The Miami Maverick[5]
Erica "Venetia" Figueroa TBA Atlanta, Georgia The Red Headed Hustler[
Amy Cieslowski 23 Chicago, Illinois The Hot Mess[

Right now I don't have the individual bios but here are some group photos....People are saying the "victor twins" are in this season...whoever they are

Views: 3690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

Yessss.. she was like if they jump you lean against the wall and pull out the whamy. Or something like that.. she was knocking them b****** silly though. LOL

miss cali said:

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

I watched some this season. I have to watch Camille in action, LOL. But I think all these shows BGC and top model need to take a few seasons off and find some new types of chicks or some talent. Cuz the chicks they are finding are hella wack, not to mention ugly!

OMG they made me sooo mad!

Playing big and bad...then running to the producers when they were about to get their a**** kicked...Na boo...take that ass whoopin...Now all of a sudden they are the victims.

BS!

MissMidwest said:

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Did y'all see how far back the others were when mimi went in the room to move stuff out of Camilla's room? 

Camilla is the real Bad Girl. I guess they think the longer you stay in the house and punk the other girls, that's what makes you "win". I dont care if I went home by the third episode, if I showed that I would punch you dead in your face, and that i'm not shook, that's being a bad girl to me.

They were such haters.

MissBling said:

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Just got these pics of our girl Camilla lol

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Or a hood Persia White

JustMe said:

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Started by DallasBadYella in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mellisa 9 hours ago. 7 Replies

The date is officially set! Anybody going? We've had our hotel booked since November, staying at the Signature at the MGM, easier access to the arena. Heard the MGM is already sold out. If anyone is…Continue

Solo Trip to NYC

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious yesterday. 6 Replies

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do around the time I'm coming? What are some good hotels I should look at?Thanks in advance Continue

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body on Sunday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN Mar 26. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"Lol. Literally."
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@ Suga - girl the guy I talk to puts hahaha at the end of every sentence. I be like, "Boy,…"
4 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Uh Oh! The Game Punched A Cop On The Basketball Court (Exclusive Details Inside)
"He is a bad person"
6 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Former NBA Player Terrence Williams Imply Fiancee Ran Back To Trey Songz? (Tea Inside)
"She Don't want him I can take him off her hands shoot!"
6 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"Sweetheart I have feeling no one ever comes for you. EVER! It's okay boo boo, one day someone…"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Former NBA Player Terrence Williams Imply Fiancee Ran Back To Trey Songz? (Tea Inside)
"I'm confused. If they were together why fake an engagement?"
6 hours ago
Peachkyss posted a blog post
6 hours ago
Peachkyss's blog post was featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
6 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Rapper Young Dro Arrested For Theft In Atlanta
"@ Terrell-huh??? If dude wants some ugly money he need only go put in a job application while…"
8 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@suga you a goofy b!tch, you didn't even know what lol meant. Get a baller or get a life,…"
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video