Ok so here it is! Jan 23,2012 Bad Girls Club is back with season 8 in Sin city....

Gabrielle "Gabi" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts

The Queen B[7]

Danielle "Dani" Victor 23 Methuen, Massachusetts The Black Sheep[4]
Gia Sapp-Hernandez 22 Newark, Delaware The Scandalous Schoolgirl[
Jenna Russo 24 Long Island, New York The Naughty New Yorker
Demitra "Mimi" Roche 25 Miami, Florida The Miami Maverick[5]
Erica "Venetia" Figueroa TBA Atlanta, Georgia The Red Headed Hustler[
Amy Cieslowski 23 Chicago, Illinois The Hot Mess[

Right now I don't have the individual bios but here are some group photos....People are saying the "victor twins" are in this season...whoever they are

Views: 3228

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

Yessss.. she was like if they jump you lean against the wall and pull out the whamy. Or something like that.. she was knocking them b****** silly though. LOL

miss cali said:

man... i loved camilla! she had those bishes shook! her mom had my dying when she was on the phone talking s*** while camilla was fighting hahahaha

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

I watched some this season. I have to watch Camille in action, LOL. But I think all these shows BGC and top model need to take a few seasons off and find some new types of chicks or some talent. Cuz the chicks they are finding are hella wack, not to mention ugly!

OMG they made me sooo mad!

Playing big and bad...then running to the producers when they were about to get their a**** kicked...Na boo...take that ass whoopin...Now all of a sudden they are the victims.

BS!

MissMidwest said:

I'm watching the finale now....this season is so tired none of these chicks are bad when the only time they wanna bang on someone is when the whole group is gonna bang on them too...smh who the f*** does that? Camille was the only one who could stand her own and kick ass solo lol and don't even get me started on the spongebob twins...biggest cowards in BCG history. 

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Did y'all see how far back the others were when mimi went in the room to move stuff out of Camilla's room? 

Camilla is the real Bad Girl. I guess they think the longer you stay in the house and punk the other girls, that's what makes you "win". I dont care if I went home by the third episode, if I showed that I would punch you dead in your face, and that i'm not shook, that's being a bad girl to me.

They were such haters.


 MissBling said:

Ughhhh, she was so annoying. Most of them bishes was weak, that's why they always had to jump people. It was sad because prior to Camilla coming through, Amy was the one beating ass. Did you see the part where Camilla called Erica Jay Leno? I died!

AllyNWonderland said:

Mimi STAYED getting her ass beat!!!!

Just got these pics of our girl Camilla lol

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Or a hood Persia White

JustMe said:

She reminds me of a hood version of Nicole Ari Parker...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

HeyMia commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"seriously...shut up khloe"
18 minutes ago
xotatyanaa posted a blog post
47 minutes ago
xotatyanaa's blog post was featured
47 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
47 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
47 minutes ago
Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Addiction can be hereditary. N while we can have our doubts on what odom was hooked on, that…"
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
8 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Remy Ma's Release Date Postponed At Least A Week
"Looks like she was setup. Clearly she thought she had permission from what she said in her…"
9 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant posted a status
"Well LifeTime Is Calling My Name So Ill See You Guys Tomorrow.. #GoodNight #GodBlessEveryOne"
9 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
" That's Beautiful . Im So Happy For Alicia Keys She Has Always Been A Beautiful Perosn…"
9 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"I'm about to try this sum serious. I got all that in the kitchen."
9 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Smh Put The Blame Where It Goes & Which Is Not On Lamar.. Umm How Old Is Rob? I Think We All…"
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video