My friends, "Tracy" and "Tae", and I were recently having a discussion about a friend of ours who hasn't always made the best decisions when it comes to the male species. For the sake of this discussion, I will refer to her as "Marie" .

My friend Tae, whom has known Marie a little longer than the rest of us, accidently let it slip that every man Marie has slept with, she has only slept with once (its over 10 men), except for one man whom she still sleeps with whenever he feels like it. Also, after every sexual encounter, the men want to "just be friends" and nothing more. No cuddling, no kissing, no dates, etc. This befuddles me.

Tracy suggested that maybe Marie has BAD PU$$Y. Yes I laughed, hella hard! But it brought up an even more in depth discussion and open questions that needs to be answered:

1. Is there such a thing as BAD PU$$Y?

2. If so, what is it? And how do you know if you have it? Can it be cured (LOL)?

3. What would make a man say he just wants to be friends after having sex with you only once.

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, this is funny! I can't wait to hear the responses!
hell yea there is such a thing as wack p****, ive had some that was HORRENDOUS. i mean so bad i made up an excuse and left(it felt like i was sticking my d*** out a window no joke) on ur second question it can be that the p**** is loose, she's really lazy, or that she has no clue how to work it. anyway u slice it wack cooch is never a good luck.
That Kitty Cat might have an odor to it. A whiff of rank cooch will send any ninja running
Read the Bad P*ssy Report on singleblackmale.net. It will answer all your questions, lol.

http://www.singleblackmale.org/2010/07/07/bpr-the-bad-p-report-2/
*giggles* bad p****
HaHa! thank you @ Lisa..it did answer a lot of questions! @Spice I also agree with the love= sex mentality. She won't listen to anybody but herslf and she makes horrible decisions when it comes to men. She moves waaay to fast emotionally and physically. She doesn't just want to be friends with guys, she always wants more right away...le sigh

Lisa Smith Klein said:
Read the Bad P*ssy Report on singleblackmale.net. It will answer all your questions, lol.

http://www.singleblackmale.org/2010/07/07/bpr-the-bad-p-report-2/
question

how long does marie know the guys before she sleeps with them? because some men wait around for months and still only have sex once
well since I've known her, she doesn't seem to have to know them too long. Maybe a month or two...and she usually meets them via twitter or facebooks and such...or may have a class with them. In essence, she gives it up knda early..but thats just my opinion.
I just read this and laughed until I cried.

missjsp said:
HaHa! thank you @ Lisa..it did answer a lot of questions! @Spice I also agree with the love= sex mentality. She won't listen to anybody but herslf and she makes horrible decisions when it comes to men. She moves waaay to fast emotionally and physically. She doesn't just want to be friends with guys, she always wants more right away...le sigh Lisa Smith Klein said:
Read the Bad P*ssy Report on singleblackmale.net. It will answer all your questions, lol. http://www.singleblackmale.org/2010/07/07/bpr-the-bad-p-report-2/" ...
it doesn't have to be anything wrong with her other than being a push-over and desperate..she could be picking the wrong type of man PERIOD...there are gorgeous women that settle for this type of behavior from men--thinking that if she gives him some --he'll stay.

There are men that display this type of behavior and women just take it and still give it up.

I don't think there is anything wrong with her Kat, its her self esteem and the neeed to be loved, which will never happen until she loves herself FIRST.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

BallerBoards

J.R. Smith Inks Deal For Body Tattoo T-Shirts

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 23 hours ago. 1 Reply

#NBA Champion #JRSmith has recently inked a deal with #Cleveland’s Fresh Brewed Tees, to produce shirts featuring every single tattoo that Smith has on his torso. The new deal comes after Smith…Continue

Sean Kingston Gets $300k Chain Snatched Off His Neck

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Seems like #SeanKingston just can't keep hold of his accessories. After already having a watch stolen, #TMZ reports that now Kingston has had a $300k chain snatched right off his neck.Kingston says…Continue

'Hamilton' Production Adds Extra Show in Honor of Hillary Clinton

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

The #Hamilton cast is standing united with #Democratic nominee #HillaryClinton and have added an extra show in support of her campaign. The cast will be hosting a fundraiser and adding an additional…Continue

Teacher Alleges that Students Hacked Her Sext Messages and Spread Them Throughout the School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

According to the #NewYorkPost, one teacher is claiming that students hacked her sex-rated online chat and school officials have failed to punish the students. #AngelaCosta, a social studies teacher…Continue

Latest Activity

Chonte' updated their profile
4 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Lauren Flanigan's 3 blog posts were featured
38 minutes ago
V commented on MsJennyb's blog post Milwaukee Woman Added to the FBI's “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” List – blogged by @MsJennyb
"She is a mean, deranged person. I hope they catch her crazy ass ASAP."
2 hours ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"Just because it's designer or expensive doesn't mean it's flattering. I don't…"
2 hours ago
Rod TBGWT commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"hhahah"
10 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marlo Hampton Wearing Gucci Green Laced Dress and Gucci Stretch Socks
"I see where she was going but.... Those socks are not cute. From the knees up is a hit tho."
14 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
15 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
15 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
15 hours ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
15 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on MsJennyb's blog post Milwaukee Woman Added to the FBI's “Ten Most Wanted Fugitives” List – blogged by @MsJennyb
"I wish I had info on this crazy bish. I think it's ok to snitch on people like her."
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service