Baller Alert On Hot97's Cipha Sounds & Rosernberg Morning Show

Hey everybody!!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to be on the Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show on Hot97. My segment comes on at 7:00am. I'm going to let you know right now it was EXPLOSIVE!!!!! If you're up early enough, definitely tune in. If you're not in NY you can listen online at http://www.hot97.com/StreamHot/

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats
I missed it. Hopefully it will replay

Waiting for update from Eleven8 :)

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

Cool beans... I downloaded the app so I'm ready...

Eleven8 said:

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

I'll tune in
Any relation to Leroy Dixon or Dennis Dixon?

Tony Dixon said:
I'll tune in

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 5 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 9 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 9 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
6 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
20 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
28 minutes ago
V updated their profile
36 minutes ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Dont like her..."
1 hour ago
Tone replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"  So a a man can't  even win a woman over anymore? "
1 hour ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Smh and lmao..."
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"It's not the men speaking who were just saying hi. It's when they are making derogatory…"
2 hours ago
Ordinary G replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"Im sorry but if where talking about that video only like 2 or 3 instances really crossed the line…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"DEAD @ 'Be safe out there'. Witcha dumb, broke azz...LMAOOOOO"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video