Baller Alert On Hot97's Cipha Sounds & Rosernberg Morning Show

Hey everybody!!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to be on the Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show on Hot97. My segment comes on at 7:00am. I'm going to let you know right now it was EXPLOSIVE!!!!! If you're up early enough, definitely tune in. If you're not in NY you can listen online at http://www.hot97.com/StreamHot/

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats
I missed it. Hopefully it will replay

Waiting for update from Eleven8 :)

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

Cool beans... I downloaded the app so I'm ready...

Eleven8 said:

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

I'll tune in
Any relation to Leroy Dixon or Dennis Dixon?

Tony Dixon said:
I'll tune in

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 2 hours ago. 23 Replies

I work at a night club here in Atlanta and about 2 months ago I cameacross rapper Waka Flocka.It was somewhere around midnight and Iwas getting ready to leave when all of a sudden Waka Flocka came…Continue

Tags: FLACKA, WACKA

I'm In Greece

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

I'm in Athens right now and Im going to Santorini and Mykonos. Anyone been? What spots to hit etc? Continue

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 3 hours ago. 7 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

Latest Activity

V commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"@DiamondPrincess, LOL so true. I'm always amazed at how people go so hard for people they…"
17 minutes ago
Diamond Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"Can I add thou shall refrain from arguing on celebrity pics. They don't care you're…"
37 minutes ago
Diamond Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tale - "It Was Special Because It Was The 1st Time Jeezy Gave Me Head"
"She said it was the first time they met and then said it was the first time he gave her…"
46 minutes ago
BlkButtafly liked London Bridges's discussion Missing the old BA ballerboards...
1 hour ago
Dramaologist commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 2 By: @BriannaWinbush
"Nikki gets on my entire nerves! she literally does too much on the show and its her 1st episode!…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Baller Alert replied to Baller Alert's discussion WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE
"Petty bump...."
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Brianna Winbush's blog post was featured
3 hours ago
Baller Alert commented on Eleven8's blog post Seahawks DeShawn Shead Proposes To Girlfriend After Game
"How cute...."
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Facebook
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video