Baller Alert On Hot97's Cipha Sounds & Rosernberg Morning Show

Hey everybody!!! Tomorrow morning I'm going to be on the Cipha Sounds & Rosenberg Show on Hot97. My segment comes on at 7:00am. I'm going to let you know right now it was EXPLOSIVE!!!!! If you're up early enough, definitely tune in. If you're not in NY you can listen online at http://www.hot97.com/StreamHot/

Views: 124

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats
I missed it. Hopefully it will replay

Waiting for update from Eleven8 :)

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

Cool beans... I downloaded the app so I'm ready...

Eleven8 said:

They cut the interview from 20 minutes to like 2 so a LOT of it's gone...thankfully so LOL ... You think the wives on Anderson were bad? These two were CRAZY! I held my own and it actually ended up being pretty funny. I should have the audio of what DID make it on the show today. They cut out all of the juiciness but it's all good, a plug is a plug. And thanks to this plug, Baller Alert will be having a few more appearances on the show!!! I'll keep you guys updated on that as well :)

I'll tune in
Any relation to Leroy Dixon or Dennis Dixon?

Tony Dixon said:
I'll tune in

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Nene2 Live commented on Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Too Much, Too Soon By: @milagreee
"~ i read something similar to this post that stated..."the key to happiness is letting each…"
49 minutes ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"I was right with him until the baby comment, that was uncalled for. "
1 hour ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
3 hours ago
mariemarie675 liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
3 hours ago
Kia Russell liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
6 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Facebook
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac shared their blog post on Twitter
7 hours ago
Daquita Dixon updated their profile photo
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
"I totally agree with her....This is also a good way to save money, in general. I have another…"
8 hours ago
Swaggy Neesh updated their profile
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video