In linguistics, the lexicon (from Greek Λεξικόν) of a language is its vocabulary, including its words and expressions.

Pack-o-weave - cheap synthetic weave hair that looks like it belongs on the head of a dollar store doll

Barsexual - women who practice girl on girl rubbing in the club

Crunchbar - outbreak riddled herpetic penis

Down Poodle - an expression used to tell a cyber gangster to calm down

Blues Clues - when members try to get in your business asking personal questions to try to figure out who you are.

Mommamia "i don't want that mommamia" - herpes

Cougar - older women who seek younger men

C** Catcher/Tramp Stamp - a tattoo located on the middle lower part of your back

Cyber Monkey ~ A hairy person that shaves but it doesnt help so they just say f*** it!

Coochmonger ~ That good good! LOL

Lerpes - Larry Johnson

Miami Cred - name dropping famous groupie and ballers to get your "cred" up - (refer to the audio of Tammy)

Purse first, ass last - expression that means get the money first before you give up the good good

Fuckery - when something makes no sense

Something in the milk ain't clean - something is fishy

***dead*** - response to a statement made that just totally killed you

Nuked - Baller Alert's nuclear war that killed 40 percent of the population. History - One person had so many multiple logins when they were outted it was 40 percent of Baller Alert's population. It was casualties of war..people quit..deleted their profile. Baller Alert is still in mourning over Clem & Madison.

BELL PEPPER NOSE - A nose that looks like a bell pepper sitting in the middle of an ugly face!

Sugarstar - a baller alert friend that will turn on you. History - a member that befriended a few girls and then logged on baller alert and repeated all their business.

Maddied - random outbursts in the chat box that has nothing to do with the subject.

Milk - white vaginal secretions. History - BA member who does waxes told BA members don't come hop your nasty ass on the chair to get a brazilian wax when you have milk coming out o your vagina.

Mink - reference to Diamond wearing her mink coat in 60 degree weather in Atlanta. Now when anyone says mink it's a joke not to be taken seriously...
History - Diamond called a few people haters for asking her why she was wearing her mink in ATL. She got mad called people out and it was a slight beef...now when she or someone else says it..it is all in fun.

Doggie bag b****** - girls that give it up after a dinner date

Kazemi b**** - a non-black crazy mistress (derived the last name of the chic who killed Steve McNair)

Sandro- a dude fakin and/or impersonating someone like a football player, he sometimes carries a fake NFL card with him.  (derived from the first name of the dude who was the fake chris houston, devone bess, and antwan warrick.

An Amber Rose - a bald head

Tags: lexicon

Views: 547

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sasha Side Eye - major side eye
I love it, lol.

Charlie said:
Sasha Side Eye - major side eye
these are so funny Ill have to start using these
a guy friend gave me this word and a visual LMAO

Pickle d*** d*** with bumps (herpes)
LMAO... he didn't show it to me...he just said if I wanted to know what a d*** with herpes look like look at a pickle LOL
Gia said:
Ewwwwwwww:/

CHiNADoLL said:

LOL I call it Crunchbar d**k!

CHiNADoLL said:
LMAO... he didn't show it to me...he just said if I wanted to know what a d*** with herpes look like look at a pickle LOL
Gia said:
Ewwwwwwww:/

CHiNADoLL said:

Chunky MiLK: someone's story that has holes and doesnt not add up. to the point where the milk aint even clean no more its having chunks.
Doggie bag b******= girls that give it up after a dinner date
"Miami fund" imaginary money that a baller who is a figment of your imagination gave you. This term is closely related to Miami Cred. Neither of these terms should be confused with actual credit or monetary gain because both of them amount the the sum of $0.00 US dollars.
lol! I can't stand yall!
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
"Miami fund" imaginary money that a baller who is a figment of your imagination gave you. This term is closely related to Miami Cred. Neither of these terms should be confused with actual credit or monetary gain because both of them amount the the sum of $0.00 US dollars.
Oh GAWD!!!!!!!! I am dying over here!!!lol

That is hiliarious... sum of $0.00USD. Lmao!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 5 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 7 hours ago. 6 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"She looks great. Can't believe they finally did it. Time flies! Congrats!!"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Everyone there looks beautiful"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
5 hours ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I wish brandon toddler jennings would get sprung off me pay off my student loans and then let me…"
5 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Ok can i say it without sounding like a total bish....im just not seeing or feeling the…"
5 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Awwww nice. Everyone looks beautiful."
5 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"I love how all the guys wore the custom tie. I gotta make that happen on my wedding day."
5 hours ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Game absolutely has a daughter of his own...so why did he create an instagram page for this new…"
5 hours ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"So if a random man moved game's little girl into his house with the permission of her mother…"
7 hours ago
DallasBadYella replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"Hi Lady, Good Luck!! I am in my final semester of Law School. To reiterate MDSP, take Kaplan!! I…"
7 hours ago
Angela H liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
7 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Gabby is a BEAUTIFUL bride, as I knew she would be. Congrats to them...no comment on the thots…"
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video