In linguistics, the lexicon (from Greek Λεξικόν) of a language is its vocabulary, including its words and expressions.

Pack-o-weave - cheap synthetic weave hair that looks like it belongs on the head of a dollar store doll

Barsexual - women who practice girl on girl rubbing in the club

Crunchbar - outbreak riddled herpetic penis

Down Poodle - an expression used to tell a cyber gangster to calm down

Blues Clues - when members try to get in your business asking personal questions to try to figure out who you are.

Mommamia "i don't want that mommamia" - herpes

Cougar - older women who seek younger men

C** Catcher/Tramp Stamp - a tattoo located on the middle lower part of your back

Cyber Monkey ~ A hairy person that shaves but it doesnt help so they just say f*** it!

Coochmonger ~ That good good! LOL

Lerpes - Larry Johnson

Miami Cred - name dropping famous groupie and ballers to get your "cred" up - (refer to the audio of Tammy)

Purse first, ass last - expression that means get the money first before you give up the good good

Fuckery - when something makes no sense

Something in the milk ain't clean - something is fishy

***dead*** - response to a statement made that just totally killed you

Nuked - Baller Alert's nuclear war that killed 40 percent of the population. History - One person had so many multiple logins when they were outted it was 40 percent of Baller Alert's population. It was casualties of war..people quit..deleted their profile. Baller Alert is still in mourning over Clem & Madison.

BELL PEPPER NOSE - A nose that looks like a bell pepper sitting in the middle of an ugly face!

Sugarstar - a baller alert friend that will turn on you. History - a member that befriended a few girls and then logged on baller alert and repeated all their business.

Maddied - random outbursts in the chat box that has nothing to do with the subject.

Milk - white vaginal secretions. History - BA member who does waxes told BA members don't come hop your nasty ass on the chair to get a brazilian wax when you have milk coming out o your vagina.

Mink - reference to Diamond wearing her mink coat in 60 degree weather in Atlanta. Now when anyone says mink it's a joke not to be taken seriously...
History - Diamond called a few people haters for asking her why she was wearing her mink in ATL. She got mad called people out and it was a slight beef...now when she or someone else says it..it is all in fun.

Doggie bag b****** - girls that give it up after a dinner date

Kazemi b**** - a non-black crazy mistress (derived the last name of the chic who killed Steve McNair)

Sandro- a dude fakin and/or impersonating someone like a football player, he sometimes carries a fake NFL card with him.  (derived from the first name of the dude who was the fake chris houston, devone bess, and antwan warrick.

An Amber Rose - a bald head

Tags: lexicon

Views: 551

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sasha Side Eye - major side eye
I love it, lol.

Charlie said:
Sasha Side Eye - major side eye
these are so funny Ill have to start using these
a guy friend gave me this word and a visual LMAO

Pickle d*** d*** with bumps (herpes)
LMAO... he didn't show it to me...he just said if I wanted to know what a d*** with herpes look like look at a pickle LOL
Gia said:
Ewwwwwwww:/

CHiNADoLL said:

LOL I call it Crunchbar d**k!

CHiNADoLL said:
LMAO... he didn't show it to me...he just said if I wanted to know what a d*** with herpes look like look at a pickle LOL
Gia said:
Ewwwwwwww:/

CHiNADoLL said:

Chunky MiLK: someone's story that has holes and doesnt not add up. to the point where the milk aint even clean no more its having chunks.
Doggie bag b******= girls that give it up after a dinner date
"Miami fund" imaginary money that a baller who is a figment of your imagination gave you. This term is closely related to Miami Cred. Neither of these terms should be confused with actual credit or monetary gain because both of them amount the the sum of $0.00 US dollars.
lol! I can't stand yall!
MY PRESIDENT IS BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! said:
"Miami fund" imaginary money that a baller who is a figment of your imagination gave you. This term is closely related to Miami Cred. Neither of these terms should be confused with actual credit or monetary gain because both of them amount the the sum of $0.00 US dollars.
Oh GAWD!!!!!!!! I am dying over here!!!lol

That is hiliarious... sum of $0.00USD. Lmao!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 9 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 15 minutes ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 26 minutes ago. 16 Replies

Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 4 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Cam'ron trying to stay relevant."
9 minutes ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"Wiz downgraded. At least Amber was bad. Khloe look like Frankenberry. Celebrities keep swappin each…"
15 minutes ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
22 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Attention whores"
24 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"But why is he on the cover of vibe?"
25 minutes ago
BrownSkin Beauty. replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"I wonder if that man ever had sex with a tranny for him to say that homosexuality is disgusting.…"
26 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"Although we don't know if he's married, per Forces, he's earned $157K at Revolt.…"
26 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
32 minutes ago
Profile IconKen Medina, Neicy Soprano, BAROLINE and 7 more joined Baller Alert.com
33 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's discussion on Twitter
35 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"After surgery they are a woman so that doesn't make them special.. these nigs out here love…"
37 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"say what now???? "
39 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video