So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Mayweather v. Pacquiao

Started by DallasBadYella in Talk Ish. Last reply by Mellisa 17 minutes ago. 7 Replies

The date is officially set! Anybody going? We've had our hotel booked since November, staying at the Signature at the MGM, easier access to the arena. Heard the MGM is already sold out. If anyone is…Continue

Solo Trip to NYC

Started by Ashley T in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 23 hours ago. 6 Replies

Hey. So I'm planning a trip solo trip to NYC around September or October. What is there to do around the time I'm coming? What are some good hotels I should look at?Thanks in advance Continue

Career change

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by 2Body on Sunday. 5 Replies

My license expired and I didn't take the classes to renew it, smh. I don't want to go back to school! I'm thinking about getting into bartending. Any suggestions?

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN Mar 26. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Latest Activity

Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
4 minutes ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
4 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Char Turner's blog post Chris Brown Lands A Las Vegas Residency Deal - blogged by: @Chargotit
"People who think he's winning are right but before the beating he was on his way to being on…"
12 minutes ago
Mellisa replied to DallasBadYella's discussion Mayweather v. Pacquiao
"Me too! "
17 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@Terrell, I'm giving you the side eye right now. You sound like the guy that no one wants.…"
19 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Marshay H's blog post Reality TV Recap: Love and Hip Hop New York (Season 5 Finale)
"She stupid for having an old broke n*gga baby, she deserves what ever he does to her."
22 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@Sandy - I used to talk to a guy who did the same thing and it irked my nerves! I mean every text…"
23 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"Short and to the point how most real groupie tales are because most of the time these dudes…"
24 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
30 minutes ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Mike Scott Of The Atlanta Hawks
"@ suga I do that from time to time, but only when someone says something that really funny. This…"
30 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
33 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
33 minutes ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video