So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 993

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

New to Charlotte, NC

Started by Phoenix in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brooke Daniels 23 hours ago. 31 Replies

I just moved to Charlotte, NC and in desperate need of some folks to either hang out with or places to go and things to do bc as of right now my life consists of work and sleep. DAILYJust give me…Continue

Tags: ballers, nc, charlotte

Random Hoe and/or Hood Sh!t

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine on Wednesday. 133 Replies

I just wanted to "discuss" some random hoe or hood s*** you've witnessed that just made you say W-T-F! I'll go first....At my job there are two chicks who don't like each other and today each one…Continue

Broke Nigga Quotes

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Spinster Jun 25. 307 Replies

List some of the things you heard broke niggas say.. I'll start: "Money isn't Everything"Continue

Tags: broke nigga quotes

There's some trolls in this house (singing)

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Empowered Woman aka $picey Jun 25. 13 Replies

The males on this board with the exception of a few are trolls and don't deserve attention. Please stop responding to them and they will eventually go away.

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
29 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
29 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on CrisdaCat's blog post Is it okay to explore your options while in the "talking" phase? Blogged by @CrisdaCat
"Some women act like every dude they meet trying to talk to them on some relationship sh!t and they…"
29 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Dr. Dre Announces New Radio Show "The Pharmacy" Exclusively On Apple Music
"Dre lucky the internet wasn't around l when he was beating those women up. I almost forgot how…"
38 minutes ago
Foxie Millero posted a blog post
43 minutes ago
Foxie Millero's blog post was featured
43 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post CBS Broadcaster Greg Anthony Reinstated After Backpage Prostitution Scandal
"I hope ain't nobody laughing at him because it's a lot of people about to go down for…"
45 minutes ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Tami Roman Is Sick Of The Comments About Her Pregnancy
"I guess that was Tammy's first time on social media. She must be new to the comment section."
9 hours ago
ari and Foxie Millero are now friends
11 hours ago
Foxie Millero liked Blake's profile
11 hours ago
Foxie Millero posted a status
"I'm so sorry for not posting last week's episode. My family suffered an unexpected loss and I was thrown off all week."
11 hours ago
Philly Fly Diva since '88 liked Siren's blog post Whip Up Some Banana Pudding for Your Baller...
12 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video