So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Mama Dragon Slayer Puss commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"I need one"
1 hour ago
Mama Dragon Slayer Puss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
1 hour ago
AKa maddie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"  he's so gorgeous"
2 hours ago
Sweetness commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"Lol girl that's a book hahaha"
3 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Big Sean Comes For Naya Rivera In New Song "I Don't F*** Wit You" (VIDEO)
"@Sweetness, a few words def turned into a few lines lol"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Amir Khan (Boxer)
"Yes Lawd!!!"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"I prefer face-to-face when possible other than that your a-- better pick up that phone."
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion YG and Elle Varner Spotted at Nike Football Society in LA
"She wants a rapper so bad. First J Cole, then Meek, and now YG. SMH"
6 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question - Do Women Know If They Will Sleep With a Guy Within First 10 Minutes?
"Within 10 minutes I can determine if it's a possibility. "
6 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Kamaria Jene`'s blog post The Essence of Presence "Ballerific Relationships"
"My boyfriend and I broke up because of bad communication. He just wanted to "text" out…"
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video