So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Sooooooooo

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Student Beauty 6 hours ago. 6 Replies

What blog features do you guys enjoy reading? What would you like to see more of? What do you dislike?

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 8 hours ago. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 9 hours ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 18 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted blog posts
57 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
57 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Milagros Reyes's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared RubyWoo's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Alyssa commented on Eleven8's blog post August Alsina Plays Guest Star On The Ressurection Of "Lip Service" (VIDEO)
"Haha I'm with you !!"
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"@JustMe Yes Trina dated Kenyon and he was married. The same with Lil Wayne. @Lala25 I don't…"
3 hours ago
Glory Hair posted a status
"By taking Proactol weight loss pills you can lower your day-by-day unwanted fat consumption without having to affect the way you feed yourse"
4 hours ago
LES commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Marjorie Harvey Wearing Donna Karan Fall 2014 Fur Coat and Suede Boots
"whats her IG name?"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video