So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

I'm In Greece

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 1 hour ago. 5 Replies

I'm in Athens right now and Im going to Santorini and Mykonos. Anyone been? What spots to hit etc? Continue

What's up with the cast from Hip Hop of Atlanta?

Started by Felicia Sweeting in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

I don't understand why they are kicking the Atlanta crew off and bringing on the L.A. Scrubs what y'all think?

Missing the old BA ballerboards...

Started by London Bridges in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 2 hours ago. 11 Replies

No offense to RubyWoo, but I miss coming on here and reading posts from the members. I follow BA on Instagram and the posts are interesting there. However, here they feel more like spam on the…Continue

WACKA FLACKA FLAME SEX TALE

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 8 hours ago. 23 Replies

I work at a night club here in Atlanta and about 2 months ago I cameacross rapper Waka Flocka.It was somewhere around midnight and Iwas getting ready to leave when all of a sudden Waka Flocka came…Continue

Tags: FLACKA, WACKA

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyler Perry Is Having A Baby!
"Congrats"
4 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyler Perry Is Having A Baby!
"Congrats"
4 minutes ago
mrs. b helms commented on Eleven8's blog post Don't Be A Fool - Instagram Commandments and Code of Conduct
"im definitely guilty of #11.  For some reason the same people like all my pics, i.e. my sisters"
17 minutes ago
Nicole liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
30 minutes ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive Interview - @Tiara_Thomas Talks Sexual Liberation, "One Night" & The "Bad" Influence
"Aw I heart her so much. I remember when Wale was trying to diss her and she kept it cool and classy."
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Shad Moss (TV Host)
"Lol At the comments. I think he's cute tho. Just super annoying."
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Brianna Winbush's blog post Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Episode 2 By: @BriannaWinbush
"Nikki is already annoying me with her bird antics and ready made build a b**** body. Tierra I…"
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tale - "It Was Special Because It Was The 1st Time Jeezy Gave Me Head"
"Ha this story is super funny and full of lies"
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Gabrielle Union Issues Statement On Her Leaked Nude Photos
"Lol at her phone case"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou replied to Baller Alert's discussion I'm In Greece
"Check you out. Hey now boss"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video