So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 986

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Orlando Scandrick Caught Flirting with Same Girl

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 2 minutes ago. 2 Replies

A few weeks ago, we posted a…Continue

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 7 minutes ago. 17 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Baller Alert 10 minutes ago. 13 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

SMSLove liked RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Orlando Scandrick Caught Flirting with Same Girl
6 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"I haven't even heard of this... "
7 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion Christian Louboutin Shoes
"They run a size small and they hurt like a b****! But they cute as hell... lol "
10 minutes ago
SMSLove liked Chantel Ciera's blog post Ballerific Health: Secrets of the Vagina By Chantel Ciera @chann_.
10 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post K Michelle & New Boyfriend To Appear In New Reality Show
"He looks like the stereotypical sex fiend who has babies all over the place.  K must not have…"
12 minutes ago
Baller Alert replied to RubyWoo's discussion Nicki Minaj Releases Cover Art for 'Anaconda' Single
"The reason why girls stay with butt shots "
13 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Chantel Ciera's blog post on Twitter
16 minutes ago
Chantel Ciera posted a blog post
19 minutes ago
Chantel Ciera's blog post was featured
19 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
21 minutes ago
K. Torati replied to RubyWoo's discussion Nicki Minaj Releases Cover Art for 'Anaconda' Single
"Wow this turned me on."
22 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Orlando Scandrick Caught Flirting with Same Girl
"I actually liked them as a couple because he seemed to calm Draya down. This sucks!"
22 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video