So I met a football player  Any suggestions ladies?

Views: 989

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanx ladies all the info is apreciated, really.

marissa taylor said:

Like the ladies said ... u may have lost this battle ... I find when i met guys in the club they are always looking for something sexual and fun ... Its hard to expect a relationship when u meet someone in the club ... My advice Hun ... The next time you meet someone you like try to find out where ther head is at .. Are they looking for a relationship or not ? This way u know what it is  before giving up the goods ...But the fact he changed his number was no excuse for not keeping it contact with you ... well unless he lost his phone .. but even then he could try to go through cell phone records and to find you ...if he had crazy interest... I say move on and find u another baller boo .

Awww s*** now.

Tone said:

Don't give the P**** up until you get what you want out of the deal. You have no leverage now because he already had sex with you and called you when he wanted to and you allowed it to go on.
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:
Wow I just recently went through the same exact thing with a basketball player & yes I made the mistake of having sex with him too early and now that's all he wants on his time only, not mine & there's no going back to how it was before this either...I def should have holded out first until i actually got something out of it...I guess I learned my lesson,
And YES definitely a lesson learned I'll never do things that way again

nia ni'elle said:
 I cut his ass off a week ago I don't answer or text back and he's confused as all hell then to make it even more awkward I ran in to him a few days ago and he grilled me to death with questions I couldn't help but to laugh because he got replaced that quick with a draft pick I met

Missscorpio said:

so how did it go wit the draft pick? lol

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Good for you girl.

nia ni'elle said:

Missscorpio said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 1 hour ago. 3 Replies

Yasmin Eleby recently married herself…Continue

Lawyers/In Law School

Started by Alyssa in Talk Ish 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk to has the most negative things to say about law school. Anybody wanna drop some REAL knowledge on…Continue

Kim K Tries to One-Up Amber Rose with Bikini Pics

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Funny how not even a week after…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by BadgalCi yesterday. 3 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

Profile IconMonica, Debra Domino, Kimberly marine and 18 more joined Baller Alert.com
47 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion 40 Year Old Woman Marries Herself
"This is the saddest thing I've ever read.  She and her family should be embarrassed."
1 hour ago
V liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Making History: Klay Thompson goes OFF! Scores 37 Points In A Single Quarter -blogged by @theAlexisDanielle_
1 hour ago
Alyssa posted a discussion

Lawyers/In Law School

Hey, I'm finishing up my junior year of UG. I really want to pursue a law degree. Everybody I talk…See More
6 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Met Colin Kaepernick On Instagram
"I can't stop laughing at his nose getting in the way"
7 hours ago
Tandy updated their profile
9 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on leauxink's blog post They're Digging In Your Pockets! TLC Hits Up Kickstarter To Fund Next Album!
"I think it's a great idea. I'm sure they have a great incentive pCkage where those who…"
9 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"Love triangle gone bad"
9 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Baller Alert's blog post Personal Blog - How I Got Started... and How I Keep Going
"Love this article every time. Taking a page from your book sis."
9 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Hottest Promoters: Supreme Team (Los Angeles)
"Team work makes the dream work."
10 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Christina Thomas's blog post The Lost Art of Conversation By Christina Thomas (@rebelledbydesign)
"Very eloquently written, my love."
10 hours ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Wayne Suing Birdman, Young Thug Coming For The Carter
"*sips tea* Young thug please siddown somewhere"
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video