"A pretty woman should nerver be broke"

"Purse first, ass last"

According to BlackSnakeMoan:

STOP

1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES

2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS

3. DIGGING FOR INFO

if you don't trust your man get the f*** out of the relationship!

What are some  gems of wisdom that you have read here on Baller Alert that you always keep in mind, be it about men, or career, state them here. There hundreds of pages worth of game on here, maybe they should be all put into one topic so newbies can click and study the Survival Scrolls.

Or maybe you can state something that hasnt been posted before

Views: 6345

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somebody around here said 'Never make someone a priority when they're making you an option'
"If you're not a dime, he's not giving you a dime, and if he doesn't have a dime, you shouldn't be looking his way" or something like that.
I like this lol

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
"If you're not a dime, he's not giving you a dime, and if he doesn't have a dime, you shouldn't be looking his way" or something like that.
LMAO@survival scrolls. This some s*** I would say
Men...esp athletes f*** raw dog. LOL
You gotta pay to play.
y'all are silly for making it like the ten commandments....lol
Ms Skyttlez gave me this one for those cheap azz ninjas who just came up and don't want to part with their cash for prime azz: Go f** your money since it is so important to you.

That statement is awesome squared to me.
*bump*
edited to include these gems from BlackSnakeMoan.....

I don't remember who posted this quote but it make me laugh everytime I remember it.

"Dicks are a dime a dozen and I got a dollar!"

Girl! lol yes. smdh.

Baller Alert said:
Men...esp athletes f*** raw dog. LOL

This from 2008 (can't believe it's been this long)

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/2015113:Topic:123643?id=201...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda'

Started by LB&Company in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

In my opinion,I thought the song was dumb as hell but I know Drake was happy. I thought Nicki was turning her image around

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Asimplebijou 11 hours ago. 14 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Eniko Shows Off Her Huge Engagement Ring from Kevin Hart
"Gorgeous ring :) I think I might be in the EXTREME minority for preferring diamond solitaire…"
6 hours ago
Go_Getta10 liked Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Woman Leaks Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson Nudes
7 hours ago
LB&Company posted discussions
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
"Love em all!"
9 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion Inspiration: Fall 2014
10 hours ago
Badness commented on Vanessa Lavon's blog post Unbothered: Torrei Hart's Reaction to Kevin Hart's Engagement
"I pray she finds peace and can be happy with another. She seems to have a good spirit. No need to…"
10 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
11 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
11 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Vanessa Lavon's blog post was featured
11 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"All I wonna know is "why you mad"."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video