"A pretty woman should nerver be broke"

"Purse first, ass last"

According to BlackSnakeMoan:

STOP

1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES

2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS

3. DIGGING FOR INFO

if you don't trust your man get the f*** out of the relationship!

What are some  gems of wisdom that you have read here on Baller Alert that you always keep in mind, be it about men, or career, state them here. There hundreds of pages worth of game on here, maybe they should be all put into one topic so newbies can click and study the Survival Scrolls.

Or maybe you can state something that hasnt been posted before

Views: 6500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Somebody around here said 'Never make someone a priority when they're making you an option'
"If you're not a dime, he's not giving you a dime, and if he doesn't have a dime, you shouldn't be looking his way" or something like that.
I like this lol

Nas'sTattooArtist said:
"If you're not a dime, he's not giving you a dime, and if he doesn't have a dime, you shouldn't be looking his way" or something like that.
LMAO@survival scrolls. This some s*** I would say
Men...esp athletes f*** raw dog. LOL
You gotta pay to play.
Ms Skyttlez gave me this one for those cheap azz ninjas who just came up and don't want to part with their cash for prime azz: Go f** your money since it is so important to you.

That statement is awesome squared to me.
*bump*
edited to include these gems from BlackSnakeMoan.....

I don't remember who posted this quote but it make me laugh everytime I remember it.

"Dicks are a dime a dozen and I got a dollar!"

Girl! lol yes. smdh.

Baller Alert said:
Men...esp athletes f*** raw dog. LOL

1)  Regardless of what you have in the bank/stash, you are always financially challenged and in need of funds. I don't care if your sponsor gave you money yesterday. You spent it and make sure you have something to show them that looks like you could have spent all their money on it. Make sure it is something they'll enjoy more than you, i.e. lingerie, new sex toy, their favorite food, etc. Learn how to find a bargain so you can stash the rest for retirement.

2) I don't care how beautiful, pretty, cute, attractive, or handsome or fine for the gigalos out there, or HAWT you are today, you will get old and no one will want to shower you with cash then.  Make sure you plan for your future. Start with #1. Have some investments, bonds, a side business that happens to coincide with your sponsor's business so that they can write you off on their taxes, a sock drawer, something!  An old hoe, male or female, is a sad hoe and pity don't pay the bills.

$picey we are >_> <_< lol I saw an old pimp today waiting on a bus. smh I could look at him and tell that back in his day he was fine. His clothes were old but well made and still in very good shape. HOWEVER, he was standing on the bus stop. So not a good look. Even if you get too old to drive, if you put your money to work for you at least you'll be able to afford a cab or car service in your retirement years. IJS

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:
Good one CC, regardless of how much he/she gives you, get that side business going and pay some taxes so you can be eligible for social security or medical care when you get into your twilight years. You never know if that money (even if you save) will be there.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 1 hour ago. 10 Replies

Madam Tussauds issues a statement regarding guy who took an inappropriate picture with Nicki Minaj's wax figure

Tags: Madame, Tussauds, figure, wax, Minaj

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post Tom Brady's Suspension Gets Overturned, Will Start Week 1 - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"LMAOOOOO @ those hashtags"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious replied to Asimplebijou's discussion Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure
"Hey Sissy, I just came across…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Jason Pierre-Paul Will Return To The New York Giants
"Yesssss @V!!! Ur so right! Now he should be an anit-fireworks advocated and spokesperson."
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"Sorry but I couldnt read beyond "Ninth child" sigh!!!! Just why????"
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"@Ahab I am so sorry for your loss. This lady appears a little nutty"
3 hours ago
Sean and That Philly Fly Diva are now friends
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Jason Pierre-Paul Will Return To The New York Giants
"He should feel really DUMB for playing with fireworks--and GRATEFUL for a 2nd chance at success in…"
6 hours ago
Sissy commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"She's trifling. He's trifling too for having sex with a woman he doesn't know."
6 hours ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
"Love the 1st pair of heels for myself. If I had a lil girl I'd lovefor her to rock the shoes…"
6 hours ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Sophia Webster's Barbie Chiara Heeled Sandals
6 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
7 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video