Who is watching?

Tags: basketball wives la

Views: 8557

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder what Jackie has on Doug to keep him tethered to her like that or he's the type of man who likes being dominated by women ~~ just a thought

Goldie Fukn Fish said:
I don't see a problem with continuing the tradition with being wedded. They're still married. How many married couples can go 16 years in this day and age? Also, she's been married 3 times before. There are black women who cant get married once. Call her what you want but she's sitting pretty right now.
i know! I'm like there must be something that they share that other people dont understand. Is she older than him? I mean, maybe she just showed him something (sexual? maybe/maybe not) that just made him be like "yeah, this is the ONE"

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:
I wonder what Jackie has on Doug to keep him tethered to her like that or he's the type of man who likes being dominated by women ~~ just a thought
Goldie Fukn Fish said:
I don't see a problem with continuing the tradition with being wedded. They're still married. How many married couples can go 16 years in this day and age? Also, she's been married 3 times before. There are black women who cant get married once. Call her what you want but she's sitting pretty right now.
I just think their tradition is stupid...Renewing your vows every now and then is cool...but having a full fledged wedding every year just seems extra...16 years or marriage is an accomplishment,but sheesh! And Jackie seems like a real ball and chain...
Jackie has the stankest walk, so she prolly did something in the bedroom to eff his head up. 

Honeycoated said:
i know! I'm like there must be something that they share that other people dont understand. Is she older than him? I mean, maybe she just showed him something (sexual? maybe/maybe not) that just made him be like "yeah, this is the ONE"

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:
I wonder what Jackie has on Doug to keep him tethered to her like that or he's the type of man who likes being dominated by women ~~ just a thought Goldie Fukn Fish said:

From Jackie's daughters blog:

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?

The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

I actually think this is believable

Baller Alert said:

From Jackie's daughters blog:

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?
The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

wow! they're all on that show trying way too hard. they must have a pretty crappy relationship for the daughter to blog about it and put jackie on blast.

but jackie and the wedding thing. i would like to think i have better things to do w/my time and money than to plan a wedding party every single year but that's on them. i don't need to prove it to anyone how strong my marriage is which it seems like they are putting on display.

i don't know that my view can be trusted as someone who scrapped a traditional wedding, shuddered at the stress of planning one damn cermemony and opted for just the 2 of us on a beach.
This lil girl sounds a lot like me when I was her age. I had a lot of resentment towards my mother because of the way she used to argue and yell at her. My grandma was my baby, she took great care of me while my mother went through the trials and tribulations of life. My mother would always say that my grandmother never did anything for her. I used to hate her when she said that. I got older and let go of the past. Shid, parents are people too. I know it that s*** doesn't come with a manual. All you can do is hope that children realize that sooner than later before their whole life is tainted by not so great memories.

Jackie's daughter comes across as a spoiled brat to me.  Maybe I'd I some sympathy for her if she stopped insinuating that her mother should be taken care of her grown azz.  Trust and believe Jackie got along with her grandmother better, too.  That's all part of the grandmother/mother/daugher dynamic, ok. 

And as for shouting out her grandbabies.............B***H PLEASE!!!!!   Those are YOUR BABIES, you shout them out.  This brat needs to go back to school.  What's up with every word being capitalized???????  WTF is that suppose to mean???

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

Um yeah I said the same thing Draya  still did not admit that she did it even when the evidence was right in front of her! Also I think Doug Christies wife is  crazy every episode her true colors come out more & more, I noticed that she never mentions her other daughter, so she should be the last one talking about how good of a parent she is.

SN:Laura was about to rip draya apart in the ring! Poor child

Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
3 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
3 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
3 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
5 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
7 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
9 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
10 hours ago
GoalDigging commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"You go girl and she's beautiful."
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video