Who is watching?

Tags: basketball wives la

Views: 8674

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This lil girl sounds a lot like me when I was her age. I had a lot of resentment towards my mother because of the way she used to argue and yell at her. My grandma was my baby, she took great care of me while my mother went through the trials and tribulations of life. My mother would always say that my grandmother never did anything for her. I used to hate her when she said that. I got older and let go of the past. Shid, parents are people too. I know it that s*** doesn't come with a manual. All you can do is hope that children realize that sooner than later before their whole life is tainted by not so great memories.

Jackie's daughter comes across as a spoiled brat to me.  Maybe I'd I some sympathy for her if she stopped insinuating that her mother should be taken care of her grown azz.  Trust and believe Jackie got along with her grandmother better, too.  That's all part of the grandmother/mother/daugher dynamic, ok. 

And as for shouting out her grandbabies.............B***H PLEASE!!!!!   Those are YOUR BABIES, you shout them out.  This brat needs to go back to school.  What's up with every word being capitalized???????  WTF is that suppose to mean???

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

Um yeah I said the same thing Draya  still did not admit that she did it even when the evidence was right in front of her! Also I think Doug Christies wife is  crazy every episode her true colors come out more & more, I noticed that she never mentions her other daughter, so she should be the last one talking about how good of a parent she is.

SN:Laura was about to rip draya apart in the ring! Poor child

Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

How about you go watch the whole thing then maybe you can answer your questions...

Sw33tNeSS said:
Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

I mean s***, the only thing I don't like how they ganged up on the poor girl especially jackie damn she get on my nerves! And maylasia is my favorite I loved how she didn't gang up on her like that.
Jackie Laura Imani and Gloria are losers. Those ladies are pathetic is it me or is the entire show about DRAYA? Thats all they talk about. "Where is Draya?" "What is Draya doing?" "Let's google Draya"! Damn what about Laura slept with Shaq, nobody brings that up. Hell they mad at Draya for being a stripper but Laura sleeps with married men. Jackie better watch her back. Laura walked out on the "round table" meeting, that means she said all she had to say...so why would she come up to Draya in next weeks episode. Let it go b****!  Jackie is the main one saying "if you want to know something about me, dial my number. Dont ask anybody else!" Ummm why not give draya the same respect? I think they want to get in Draya panties! 

I'm thinking that the whole premise of the show is to put Draya on blast, as if she will get so embarassed that she will just go away and no longer be a threat to them! Why would these old late 30's/40 year old women want to bring Draya in anyway? Anybody Draya's age? They're doing al this because they are threatened.

I felt bad because Draya basicallt repeated what Jackie said about being crazy about Doug but then goes in on Draya for saying it. I dont know if by "you" Jackie meant Draya or if she was saying "if you say anything about my man i'ma knock your teeth out" meaning any person in general that says something about Doug

Jackie needs to have a seat with her toothless ass. I know she wants to hit somebody in the teeth she hasn't got anything to worry about in that department.
Jackie,Laura,Gloria and Imani need to have an arena of seats apiece. Gloria with the fake tears, b**** boom, Matt doesnt even get floor time...f*** outta here. Who the f*** do they think they are? I wanna know why Laura feels the need to look down her sharp ass nose at people when she and Gilbert were doing thee UTMOST when they were on the outs, while they were filming this show she couldnt even get him to buy her a pack of diapers,she should have beem asking Draya to teach her how to dougie. And somebody needs to mention the fact that everyone says she smanged Shaq and she denies it but offers no plausible explanation for the rumor. F*** her. I am by no means on 'Team Draya', I have no idea whether she neglected her child, but for these birds to be jumping down her throat knowing they're all reformed hoes,who have hidden children and the like, angers me.
And don't forget Imani magically neglecting to tell her soon to be husband about her other kids!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Shonda Rhimes Signs A Deal With ABC To Write More Shows

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

ABC, the home of hit shows like “Grey’s Anatomy” and “Scandal”, will be adding two more shows to their hit list. Shonda Rhimes, recently signed a deal with ABC that allows her to develop multiple…Continue

Terrence Howard Gets A Win In Court

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Terrence Howard just scored a huge win in his spousal support war with his ex-wife Michelle Ghent.According to TMZ, an L.A. Superior Court judge threw out the spousal support agreement that ordered…Continue

What tf is being thirsty?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks on Monday. 4 Replies

One of my guys was on Instagram trying to get at some chick. He knew the girl through a mutual friend and he tried the social media route instead of another way. So he commented on her pic saying how…Continue

Floyd Mayweather Buys A New Car

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Sunday. 0 Replies

Floyd Mayweather just splurged on a $4.8 million Koenigsegg CCXRTrevita, one of only three in the entire world, reports TMZ.The car reportedly goes from 0-60 in 2.9 seconds and tops out at 250 miles…Continue

Latest Activity

RubyWoo's 4 events were featured
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted events
2 hours ago
pikachuaa posted a status
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Lex commented on Chantia Renee''s blog post Ballerific Relationships: The Baby Boy Effect - blogged by: @thewisegem
"Talk about keepin it real Terrell"
3 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video