Who is watching?

Tags: basketball wives la

Views: 8628

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Jackie's daughters blog:

 

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?

The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

I actually think this is believable

Baller Alert said:

From Jackie's daughters blog:

 

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?
The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

wow! they're all on that show trying way too hard. they must have a pretty crappy relationship for the daughter to blog about it and put jackie on blast.

but jackie and the wedding thing. i would like to think i have better things to do w/my time and money than to plan a wedding party every single year but that's on them. i don't need to prove it to anyone how strong my marriage is which it seems like they are putting on display.

i don't know that my view can be trusted as someone who scrapped a traditional wedding, shuddered at the stress of planning one damn cermemony and opted for just the 2 of us on a beach.
This lil girl sounds a lot like me when I was her age. I had a lot of resentment towards my mother because of the way she used to argue and yell at her. My grandma was my baby, she took great care of me while my mother went through the trials and tribulations of life. My mother would always say that my grandmother never did anything for her. I used to hate her when she said that. I got older and let go of the past. Shid, parents are people too. I know it that s*** doesn't come with a manual. All you can do is hope that children realize that sooner than later before their whole life is tainted by not so great memories.

Jackie's daughter comes across as a spoiled brat to me.  Maybe I'd I some sympathy for her if she stopped insinuating that her mother should be taken care of her grown azz.  Trust and believe Jackie got along with her grandmother better, too.  That's all part of the grandmother/mother/daugher dynamic, ok. 

 

And as for shouting out her grandbabies.............B***H PLEASE!!!!!   Those are YOUR BABIES, you shout them out.  This brat needs to go back to school.  What's up with every word being capitalized???????  WTF is that suppose to mean???

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

Um yeah I said the same thing Draya  still did not admit that she did it even when the evidence was right in front of her! Also I think Doug Christies wife is  crazy every episode her true colors come out more & more, I noticed that she never mentions her other daughter, so she should be the last one talking about how good of a parent she is.

SN:Laura was about to rip draya apart in the ring! Poor child

Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

How about you go watch the whole thing then maybe you can answer your questions...

Sw33tNeSS said:
Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

I mean s***, the only thing I don't like how they ganged up on the poor girl especially jackie damn she get on my nerves! And maylasia is my favorite I loved how she didn't gang up on her like that.
Jackie Laura Imani and Gloria are losers. Those ladies are pathetic is it me or is the entire show about DRAYA? Thats all they talk about. "Where is Draya?" "What is Draya doing?" "Let's google Draya"! Damn what about Laura slept with Shaq, nobody brings that up. Hell they mad at Draya for being a stripper but Laura sleeps with married men. Jackie better watch her back. Laura walked out on the "round table" meeting, that means she said all she had to say...so why would she come up to Draya in next weeks episode. Let it go b****!  Jackie is the main one saying "if you want to know something about me, dial my number. Dont ask anybody else!" Ummm why not give draya the same respect? I think they want to get in Draya panties! 

I'm thinking that the whole premise of the show is to put Draya on blast, as if she will get so embarassed that she will just go away and no longer be a threat to them! Why would these old late 30's/40 year old women want to bring Draya in anyway? Anybody Draya's age? They're doing al this because they are threatened.

I felt bad because Draya basicallt repeated what Jackie said about being crazy about Doug but then goes in on Draya for saying it. I dont know if by "you" Jackie meant Draya or if she was saying "if you say anything about my man i'ma knock your teeth out" meaning any person in general that says something about Doug

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Brooklyn Teen Gets Beat In McDonalds And Not One Person Called The Police

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN on Thursday. 7 Replies

Dozens of kids and at least two adults watched as four teenage girls brutalized a pint-sized 15-year-old girl in a Brooklyn McDonald’s — but not one made a move to stop it, a shocking video that’s…Continue

Where to go in ATL

Started by DownSouthDiva in Talk Ish. Last reply by DownSouthDiva on Wednesday. 2 Replies

So I'm going to Atlanta this coming May to visit. Where are some cool spots I should go check out? Any hotel suggestions? And of course, where are all the ballers at?Continue

How do you deal with backstabbing family?

Started by LemonDropPop in Talk Ish. Last reply by The Philly Habesha Diva on Monday. 10 Replies

Let me first start off by stating I love my older sister! She is really smart. But she is an evil witch. Our mom got sick and got behind on the taxes on her house. At the time I wasn't ballin so I…Continue

Sister Help

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks Mar 21. 10 Replies

I'm having an issue y'all.  My sister is renewing her vows and we have a difference of opinion on some things...the main being that I'm one of her bridesmaids and she wants a bridal shower.  I don't…Continue

Latest Activity

willson350 posted a status
4 minutes ago
willson350 posted a status
5 minutes ago
willson350 posted a status
6 minutes ago
willson350 posted a status
6 minutes ago
willson350 posted a status
5 hours ago
Isa Levenson posted a status
6 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
8 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
8 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
8 hours ago
willson350 posted a status
9 hours ago
Bri commented on Briana Shani's blog post Blog Post: When You're Over Your Hoe Phase By: Briana Shani
"Couldn't have said it better sugar bear! Right now all I need is a vibrator. I have no desire…"
10 hours ago
prettygrand liked Eleven8's blog post Ludacrs Admits To Sleeping With Drake's Girlfriend Back In The Day (VIDEO)
11 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video