Who is watching?

Tags: basketball wives la

Views: 8559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From Jackie's daughters blog:

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?

The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

I actually think this is believable

Baller Alert said:

From Jackie's daughters blog:

So Finally The First Episode Airs... And Honestly.. I Can’t Believe They Are Trying So Hard... You Guys All Recognized The Voice That Opened The Show Right...?
The Scene About My Grandma and Her Cancer..SmH.. I am Not Doubting That She Was Sad About My Grandmas Condition...But I Wonder If Tanya Talking About Cherishing The Memories U Have With The People U Love Hit A nerve For Her... She Knows Like My Grandma And I Know - My Grandma Was Always Being Disrespected and Treated Badly... And The Same Way I compare My Relationship With My Mom Like Being In A Violent Relationship - Although My Mom Was NOT Physically Abusive... She Was Very Mentally and Verbally Abusive - Not Just To Us Kids But My Grandma As Well... She Would Lash Out At Us And Make Us Feel So Low Then Try To Correct It With Other Things..Like An Abusive Husband Beating Your Ass And Then Buying U Flowers Or Gifts..

I Can’t Help But Think Back To The Many Times I Watched My Grandma Boo Whoo Over Some Of The Things My Mom Said And Did To Her.. And My Moms Tears Don’t Compare To My Grandmas Pain.. I have Begged my grandma.."Slap The Broad and Tell Her U R HER Mother "... Or Had To Stand Up To My Mom MYSELF For The Both of Us... And Even In Sickness - She Hasn’t Made The Move To Make A Better Relationship With Her Mom.. And That’s Why My Terminally Ill Grandma and Sister (The One Who Dedicates Her Life To Taking Care Of My Grandma) Left My Mother A Letter And Drove With My Cousin And Her Two Babies From California To Washington.. My Grandma Is On Oxygen And Very Weak And My sister and Cousin Rescued Her Like She Asked... U Guys Have To Hear The Story Which Will Follow This Blog...

My Mom Freaking Out asking Tanya Who The F*** R U... Was Comical..LOL I Was Yelling At The TV Screen Like Who The F*** R U????????... LOL.. A LiAR...

I Also Like How My Mother Introduced Herself And Mentioned I Have Three Kids A 21 Yr. Old Daughter, a 18 yr. Old Daughter, and 10 yr. Old Son... What About "I’m Also A Proud Grandma Of Two - A Two Yr. Old and A 9 month Old?"- Or R U Not Proud?? Keep It Real.. I Don’t Believe In Abortion - Grandma Raised Me - Knowing If U F*** For Em U Fend For Em...Do U Feel Otherwise?

Looking Forward To Next Week and Believe Me It Will B Alot More To Discuss As The Season Goes On...

U Won’t Believe Some Of The Things That Were Going On Behind The Camera..

Stay Tuned Guys!s

wow! they're all on that show trying way too hard. they must have a pretty crappy relationship for the daughter to blog about it and put jackie on blast.

but jackie and the wedding thing. i would like to think i have better things to do w/my time and money than to plan a wedding party every single year but that's on them. i don't need to prove it to anyone how strong my marriage is which it seems like they are putting on display.

i don't know that my view can be trusted as someone who scrapped a traditional wedding, shuddered at the stress of planning one damn cermemony and opted for just the 2 of us on a beach.
This lil girl sounds a lot like me when I was her age. I had a lot of resentment towards my mother because of the way she used to argue and yell at her. My grandma was my baby, she took great care of me while my mother went through the trials and tribulations of life. My mother would always say that my grandmother never did anything for her. I used to hate her when she said that. I got older and let go of the past. Shid, parents are people too. I know it that s*** doesn't come with a manual. All you can do is hope that children realize that sooner than later before their whole life is tainted by not so great memories.

Jackie's daughter comes across as a spoiled brat to me.  Maybe I'd I some sympathy for her if she stopped insinuating that her mother should be taken care of her grown azz.  Trust and believe Jackie got along with her grandmother better, too.  That's all part of the grandmother/mother/daugher dynamic, ok. 

And as for shouting out her grandbabies.............B***H PLEASE!!!!!   Those are YOUR BABIES, you shout them out.  This brat needs to go back to school.  What's up with every word being capitalized???????  WTF is that suppose to mean???

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

Um yeah I said the same thing Draya  still did not admit that she did it even when the evidence was right in front of her! Also I think Doug Christies wife is  crazy every episode her true colors come out more & more, I noticed that she never mentions her other daughter, so she should be the last one talking about how good of a parent she is.

SN:Laura was about to rip draya apart in the ring! Poor child

Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

Soooo who watched this episode? I thought Draya would cry, admit she was wrong and say she has changed but she continues to lie and say that Chris Brown fans put out a fake police report. She also said the reporter got fired. I e-mailed him and the e-mail didn't bounce back yet lol

How about you go watch the whole thing then maybe you can answer your questions...

Sw33tNeSS said:
Buuuuuut time out time our. I ain't watch the whole thing but....why is everyone so CONVINCED she did whatever they're saying she did? Cause of the police report? Yah that was kinda weird she denies it all and offers no plausible explanation but is that the only reason y'all think she did it? Cause of this police report?

Baller Alert said:

I mean s***, the only thing I don't like how they ganged up on the poor girl especially jackie damn she get on my nerves! And maylasia is my favorite I loved how she didn't gang up on her like that.
Jackie Laura Imani and Gloria are losers. Those ladies are pathetic is it me or is the entire show about DRAYA? Thats all they talk about. "Where is Draya?" "What is Draya doing?" "Let's google Draya"! Damn what about Laura slept with Shaq, nobody brings that up. Hell they mad at Draya for being a stripper but Laura sleeps with married men. Jackie better watch her back. Laura walked out on the "round table" meeting, that means she said all she had to say...so why would she come up to Draya in next weeks episode. Let it go b****!  Jackie is the main one saying "if you want to know something about me, dial my number. Dont ask anybody else!" Ummm why not give draya the same respect? I think they want to get in Draya panties! 

I'm thinking that the whole premise of the show is to put Draya on blast, as if she will get so embarassed that she will just go away and no longer be a threat to them! Why would these old late 30's/40 year old women want to bring Draya in anyway? Anybody Draya's age? They're doing al this because they are threatened.

I felt bad because Draya basicallt repeated what Jackie said about being crazy about Doug but then goes in on Draya for saying it. I dont know if by "you" Jackie meant Draya or if she was saying "if you say anything about my man i'ma knock your teeth out" meaning any person in general that says something about Doug

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Cleopatra Jones 2 hours ago. 20 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 6 hours ago. 1 Reply

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Latest Activity

Cleopatra Jones replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Haha what do you mean exactly?"
2 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to RubyWoo's discussion Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta
"Wow...she looks like Tina Knowles."
6 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago
lp updated their profile
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

ATL - S. Adams Collection Holiday Affair @ Tongue & Groove 12/22 at Tongue & Groove

December 22, 2014 at 10pm to December 23, 2014 at 3am
8 hours ago
Profile Iconroxy welch, allwhite shawty, Mishelle Russell and 4 other members are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trina & Trick Daddy Host Uncle Luke's Birthday Celebration @ Liv 12/21 at Liv Nightclub

December 21, 2014 at 11pm to December 22, 2014 at 5am
9 hours ago
BadgalCi commented on Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
"Damn @Niko I feel your pain.... I'm in the H and I skipped that one..."
9 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Niko Rose's blog post Young Thug Comes To Houston : Concert Review by:@niksofly
9 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Milagros Reyes's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Gone Fishing By: @milagreee
10 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Blog: If He Flies You Out, He Wants To Have Sex. Period.
10 hours ago
Brandi Payton updated their profile
12 hours ago
resident_fitvil added a discussion to the group Baller Alert Fitness Group
14 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video