I don't know what season this is... but anywho who is watching?

What you think about the new chics?

Tags: basketball wives

Views: 1172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evelyn is such an instigator!

She's an idiot. Plain and simple. Why does a grown ass woman feel the need to get into physical fights with everyone. She needs to grow up.

I can't believe Eve that upset over a blog though, all that fighting and carrying on over a damn blog post??? SMH!!! I don't believe her ass planning a wedding either, she just trying to get VH1 to pay for it, in hopes of a spinoff show for her & Ocho.

Evelyn don't want a friend, she wants somebody that will BOW down to her ass.

I agree with this.  She acts like Jen cant express her  feelings.  I personally didnt hear anything wrong with the statement that she was upset with...Its her right to say that she couldnt believe that Evelyn said or thought whateva...Evelyn is getting on my damn nerves and its the first show, I hope she grows up by the end of the show.

Mizz Aleshia said:

I can't believe Eve that upset over a blog though, all that fighting and carrying on over a damn blog post??? SMH!!! I don't believe her ass planning a wedding either, she just trying to get VH1 to pay for it, in hopes of a spinoff show for her & Ocho.

I think Evelyn is such as freaking drama department!! If that was a "real life, genuine" friendship it could have been handled way better than that. Friends grow a part and go in different directions and often separate, but unless there was some unforgivable deed done, they should have left the door open for there to be some possible reconciliation 10 years down the line. Evelyn just doesn't like the fact that Jennifer is expanding herself & the focus isn't "just Evelyn" anymore.  Evelyn is just evil and the cursing& threats were unnecessary.

I felt Jenn when she was like "what the f-- do you want?" I wouldn't have groveled for her forgiveness either. Bish please.

THIS!

Mizz Aleshia said:

I never cared for Evelyn... All that s*** she talked about Jen & Eric and then effed 85 for some pennies.  And he is a famewhore... Hell he's a whore period. 

That Kenya girl is just unusual... And Kesha is a lighter taller Royce. 

I agreed wit Jen until she said she didn't write her own blog. So why the eff do you have it. I think she is a dummy. I think Evelyn needs to get her ass whooped. Stop jumping off the deep end wit everyone and then wanting people to respect you. Tammy was instigating as usual and the new chicks are weird.

I am completely turned off by Evelyn. She is wayyy too grown to be actin a donkey every season. This just seems like more made for tv drama. The formula for reality tv success seems to be fights and ignorance. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this season. More of the same ole' b******* just a new victim.

Kenya chick looks like a serial.killer. Kesha oh man I HATE her voice. Tami she's a follower period. Eve I really cant stand her trifling ass she is upset for the dumbest reason. Ever jenn said she reached out to her and eve just wanted to beef she doesn't like the fact that she's doing her own thing eve is a hater period..and I rock with Jenn all the way.

I've only caught snippets because I refuse to watch this show but it seems like Evelyn is forcing this beef with Jennifer.

Evelyn is pathetic...

So much anger.  She needs a psychotherapist and some medication.

Evelyn needs one good ass whoopin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 6 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Toya johnson commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Desean Jackson's New Girl A Stripper From Arizona?
"She she not the only one lol, but she looking mad thirsty if dude aint posting you up obviously…"
4 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - Is Desean Jackson's New Girl A Stripper From Arizona?
"Discretion is so clutch. When chicks learn discretion, they will get an A-1 relationship."
6 minutes ago
Profile IconJay Castillo, Danielle Spence, Cupcake Mafia and 7 more joined Baller Alert.com
11 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
37 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
37 minutes ago
Profile IconDavis De Leon and Baller Alert are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
44 minutes ago
Davis De Leon liked RubyWoo's event Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23
44 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"@Eleven I bet he's still at the same apartment. He's probably ducking her."
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post Beyonce & Jay Z Renew Their Vows
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"I like his new nose better. Either way he's sexy."
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"These women don't respect themselves thus their men don't respect them. But they think…"
2 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Amen Eleven!!! It seemed so easy to set him up at French Montana's party but she can't…"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video