I don't know what season this is... but anywho who is watching?

What you think about the new chics?

Tags: basketball wives

Views: 1172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Evelyn is such an instigator!

She's an idiot. Plain and simple. Why does a grown ass woman feel the need to get into physical fights with everyone. She needs to grow up.

I can't believe Eve that upset over a blog though, all that fighting and carrying on over a damn blog post??? SMH!!! I don't believe her ass planning a wedding either, she just trying to get VH1 to pay for it, in hopes of a spinoff show for her & Ocho.

Evelyn don't want a friend, she wants somebody that will BOW down to her ass.

I agree with this.  She acts like Jen cant express her  feelings.  I personally didnt hear anything wrong with the statement that she was upset with...Its her right to say that she couldnt believe that Evelyn said or thought whateva...Evelyn is getting on my damn nerves and its the first show, I hope she grows up by the end of the show.

Mizz Aleshia said:

I can't believe Eve that upset over a blog though, all that fighting and carrying on over a damn blog post??? SMH!!! I don't believe her ass planning a wedding either, she just trying to get VH1 to pay for it, in hopes of a spinoff show for her & Ocho.

I think Evelyn is such as freaking drama department!! If that was a "real life, genuine" friendship it could have been handled way better than that. Friends grow a part and go in different directions and often separate, but unless there was some unforgivable deed done, they should have left the door open for there to be some possible reconciliation 10 years down the line. Evelyn just doesn't like the fact that Jennifer is expanding herself & the focus isn't "just Evelyn" anymore.  Evelyn is just evil and the cursing& threats were unnecessary.

I felt Jenn when she was like "what the f-- do you want?" I wouldn't have groveled for her forgiveness either. Bish please.

THIS!

Mizz Aleshia said:

I never cared for Evelyn... All that s*** she talked about Jen & Eric and then effed 85 for some pennies.  And he is a famewhore... Hell he's a whore period. 

That Kenya girl is just unusual... And Kesha is a lighter taller Royce. 

I agreed wit Jen until she said she didn't write her own blog. So why the eff do you have it. I think she is a dummy. I think Evelyn needs to get her ass whooped. Stop jumping off the deep end wit everyone and then wanting people to respect you. Tammy was instigating as usual and the new chicks are weird.

I am completely turned off by Evelyn. She is wayyy too grown to be actin a donkey every season. This just seems like more made for tv drama. The formula for reality tv success seems to be fights and ignorance. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this season. More of the same ole' b******* just a new victim.

Kenya chick looks like a serial.killer. Kesha oh man I HATE her voice. Tami she's a follower period. Eve I really cant stand her trifling ass she is upset for the dumbest reason. Ever jenn said she reached out to her and eve just wanted to beef she doesn't like the fact that she's doing her own thing eve is a hater period..and I rock with Jenn all the way.

I've only caught snippets because I refuse to watch this show but it seems like Evelyn is forcing this beef with Jennifer.

Evelyn is pathetic...

So much anger.  She needs a psychotherapist and some medication.

Evelyn needs one good ass whoopin

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ruby woo I need to ask you something

Started by Tone © in Talk Ish 43 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Do you date black men?

Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 53 minutes ago. 6 Replies

Baller Mail - Soulja Boy puts…Continue

How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!

Started by Breezy in Talk Ish. Last reply by Hello Kitty 1 hour ago. 11 Replies

I'm probably about to endure a hell of a lot of backlash from experienced women for revealing this secret, but there are so many women out there who have NO idea what the secret is. So what if a few…Continue

REDMAN'S GROUPIE/SEX TALE....SCOOBYDOOOOOOOOO

Started by Baller Alert in Talk Ish. Last reply by cheyenne moonrise youngblood 4 hours ago. 218 Replies

So recently me and my homegirls were in New York and my home girl works for this Adidas store in New York. So anyways she called me up like "Ay girl you know red and Meth gonna be here for promotion…Continue

Latest Activity

Tone © posted a discussion
43 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine
"+1 "
53 minutes ago
SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Soulja Boy Faking for Vine
"lmaoooo so sad"
54 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Emily B. For ZigiNY Collection
"ehhhh not feeling any of them but glad she does rock her own shoes. thats a good look."
55 minutes ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"say what now???"
55 minutes ago
Cher posted a status
"Does anyone know any events going on Labor Day weekend in DR?"
59 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"She used the same wedding date and dress from her engagement to Big Sean"
1 hour ago
Hello Kitty replied to Breezy's discussion How to TRICK a Man into Telling You the TRUTH!
"LOL @ CCD & SO TRUE @ TheLady Josephine"
1 hour ago
Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Hello Kitty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Glee Star Naya Rivera Marries Ryan Dorsey
"There's something about her I don't like, it started when she was making fun of Big…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video