I don't know what season this is... but anywho who is watching?

What you think about the new chics?

Tags: basketball wives

Views: 1174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not feeling it will catch it when i can but not on my to watch list. I am tired of Shaunie sitting there not saying anything and just looking from side to side.

 

Notice Shaunie has gotten Tami to do her dirty work. Tami I hope you are getting extra checks for that.

 

As for the Evelyn and  Jen beef..I know why Jen is mad! Evelyn hipped her to get divorced and less than a year later got engaged to an atlete. Jen now feels stupid

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

 

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Bingo!! The beef is to stupid not to be! Evelyn is dumb and immature. It seems like she is jealous of Jen because the reasons that she gives for being mad at her are really petty.

Damnstraight said:

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

 

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Kenya stabbed her husband, I think that's the reason for the divorce. 

Damnstraight said:

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

 

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Hell yeah she is jealous! That's why she persuaded Jen into getting a divorce because she was the only WIFE on the whole show. Jen has class, Ev is a bird. Jen is prettier and dresses better so hell yeah Ev is jealous and always was she was waiting for Jen to slip up so she could attack her. I dont even have to watch the show to know that!

MissBling said:

Bingo!! The beef is to stupid not to be! Evelyn is dumb and immature. It seems like she is jealous of Jen because the reasons that she gives for being mad at her are really petty.

Damnstraight said:

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

 

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Can someone please tell me why no one has beaten the dang breaks off Evilyn yet? I mean I thought that Tammy was going to do it, instead she went after weak azz Meka who just didn't know how to articulate herself. She goes after Evilyn, then backs down after she talks to Shaunie as if she is some amazing psychologist with credentials in the mental healthcare field. Now, Evilyn has a new target aside from Royce, which they don't like Royce cause Royce is not scary like Suzie who needs to just go away already! I just don't understand, why has no one put hands on this heaux yet! Come the f#@$ on!

I think I am going to research a vacay in the Miami/New York area, wherever she stays at. And go out to every club in the area until she pops up in one, and just handle the bytch myself cause I am sick of her!

Smh at all of those misspellings in my previous post.lol

 

But yeah these chicks are tired...

 

At JustMe, eek....didnt know that.

LOL, I mean she is really p****** me off at this point! I am still watching the hideousness of their lives and I really don't have a clue why. And why does Shaunie always sit there looking from side to side! Ain't you the boss, bytch!

Miss Double Kiss said:

giiirl you so silly...

Skytz0100 said:

I think I am going to research a vacay in the Miami/New York area, wherever she stays at. And go out to every club in the area until she pops up in one, and just handle the bytch myself cause I am sick of her!

lol.. good enough reason

JustMe said:

Kenya stabbed her husband, I think that's the reason for the divorce. 

Damnstraight said:

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

 

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

They all must know that because why she got to be crazy as she is dancing in that video! Not to say she doesn't look stupid as hell, LOL, but dang, why the girl already crazy and you haven't even met her yet!

These b****** are getting on my damn nerves...When did Tami and Evelyn become so close?  Both of them are bug ass bullies.  I hope Evelyn hits Jen and Jen goes in and whoop that ass.  Why the hell was Tami mad at Kenya for not standing up for them, they wouldnt stand up for her and they may even add some ish themselves, all she did was laugh...Them b****** need a life..Are these "women" really grown or just in real women bodies??  I just wanna cancel VH1 period..uggghhhhhh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Jay Dot 12 minutes ago. 2 Replies

50 posted this pic of his ex…Continue

Any ladies living in Atlanta??? Let's link up!

Started by Jay Dot in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies, I'm trying to hang out with some high class, fun women like myself haha. No, but seriously...all my friends in ATL are either prudes or are okay with dating broke dudes.I know, my friends…Continue

Tags: up, classy, upscale, turn, meetup

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 20 hours ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal on Wednesday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Latest Activity

Jay Dot replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On His Ex Tatted Up Holly & She Fires Back, Meek and Trey Join In
"I think it's awful that they didn't comment on 50 being a WOMAN BEATER...but responds to…"
12 minutes ago
Jay Dot and nymoneychaser are now friends
23 minutes ago
Lorenda Revis of YKW?! posted photos
38 minutes ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Niko Rose's blog post Reality Show is Jazmine Sullivan's Mona Lisa : Album Review blogged by @niksofly
"Jazmine can do no wrong in my book. 'Let it Burn' is my jam."
39 minutes ago
Profile IconBrandy Ervin and Sunshine shawn are attending RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Scottsdale, AZ - Kevin Hart's Super Friday Kickoff @ Red Revolver 1/30 at Red Revolver

January 30, 2015 at 9pm to January 31, 2015 at 2am
54 minutes ago
Profile IconAdriana, Anais Salayah, Brownin and 10 more joined Baller Alert.com
55 minutes ago
Milagros Reyes posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Milagros Reyes's blog post was featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post K. Michelle Breaks It Off With Bobby Maze, Says He's Fame Hungry, Bobby Maze Nudes Leak (PHOTO)
"I need men to just stay away from her, there's no such thing as a clean breakup with her."
2 hours ago
Brazil commented on Eleven8's blog post Suge Knight Turns Himself In After Deadly Clash On "Straight Outta Compton" Set
"His a** needs to be locked away for good, there's always something going on with him and…"
2 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video