I don't know what season this is... but anywho who is watching?

What you think about the new chics?

Tags: basketball wives

Views: 1172

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

not feeling it will catch it when i can but not on my to watch list. I am tired of Shaunie sitting there not saying anything and just looking from side to side.

Notice Shaunie has gotten Tami to do her dirty work. Tami I hope you are getting extra checks for that.

As for the Evelyn and  Jen beef..I know why Jen is mad! Evelyn hipped her to get divorced and less than a year later got engaged to an atlete. Jen now feels stupid

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Bingo!! The beef is to stupid not to be! Evelyn is dumb and immature. It seems like she is jealous of Jen because the reasons that she gives for being mad at her are really petty.

Damnstraight said:

Remember when someone on BA first posted that video of Kenya Bell dancing yrs ago to some Beyone songs?  Think it was Sweet Dreams...I thought it was cool, but after seeing clips from the show, I dunno about her...Kinda surprised they are getting a divorce...

As for Jen and Evelyn...I'm thinking their beef is fake for ratings and drama...However if it's not, I don't feel bad for either...Tired of them both, and Shaunie...and I'm getting their with Tammy and her over the top dramatics...No need to call that girl a b*tch over something so silly...She's a big overgrown woman, divorced with two daughters and carry on so ignorant...Only a step or two up from Mama Jones...

Kenya stabbed her husband, I think that's the reason for the divorce. 

Damnstraight said:

Hell yeah she is jealous! That's why she persuaded Jen into getting a divorce because she was the only WIFE on the whole show. Jen has class, Ev is a bird. Jen is prettier and dresses better so hell yeah Ev is jealous and always was she was waiting for Jen to slip up so she could attack her. I dont even have to watch the show to know that!

MissBling said:

Bingo!! The beef is to stupid not to be! Evelyn is dumb and immature. It seems like she is jealous of Jen because the reasons that she gives for being mad at her are really petty.

Damnstraight said:

Can someone please tell me why no one has beaten the dang breaks off Evilyn yet? I mean I thought that Tammy was going to do it, instead she went after weak azz Meka who just didn't know how to articulate herself. She goes after Evilyn, then backs down after she talks to Shaunie as if she is some amazing psychologist with credentials in the mental healthcare field. Now, Evilyn has a new target aside from Royce, which they don't like Royce cause Royce is not scary like Suzie who needs to just go away already! I just don't understand, why has no one put hands on this heaux yet! Come the f#@$ on!

I think I am going to research a vacay in the Miami/New York area, wherever she stays at. And go out to every club in the area until she pops up in one, and just handle the bytch myself cause I am sick of her!

Smh at all of those misspellings in my previous post.lol

But yeah these chicks are tired...

At JustMe, eek....didnt know that.

LOL, I mean she is really p****** me off at this point! I am still watching the hideousness of their lives and I really don't have a clue why. And why does Shaunie always sit there looking from side to side! Ain't you the boss, bytch!

Miss Double Kiss said:

giiirl you so silly...

Skytz0100 said:

I think I am going to research a vacay in the Miami/New York area, wherever she stays at. And go out to every club in the area until she pops up in one, and just handle the bytch myself cause I am sick of her!

lol.. good enough reason

JustMe said:

Kenya stabbed her husband, I think that's the reason for the divorce. 

Damnstraight said:

They all must know that because why she got to be crazy as she is dancing in that video! Not to say she doesn't look stupid as hell, LOL, but dang, why the girl already crazy and you haven't even met her yet!

These b****** are getting on my damn nerves...When did Tami and Evelyn become so close?  Both of them are bug ass bullies.  I hope Evelyn hits Jen and Jen goes in and whoop that ass.  Why the hell was Tami mad at Kenya for not standing up for them, they wouldnt stand up for her and they may even add some ish themselves, all she did was laugh...Them b****** need a life..Are these "women" really grown or just in real women bodies??  I just wanna cancel VH1 period..uggghhhhhh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 18 hours ago. 9 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 22 hours ago. 8 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. yesterday. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

Shantel commented on Eleven8's blog post Ballerific Music: T.I. - "Paperwork" (Album Review)
"I'm copping ! Thanks"
2 hours ago
brooklyn Campbell might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Trey Songz @ Story 10/23 at Story

October 23, 2014 at 11pm to October 24, 2014 at 5am
5 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"I couldn't see myself trying to lay up with him with them eyes going like a compass."
7 hours ago
Ronda_Marie updated their profile
7 hours ago
Deez2thicc shared Eleven8's blog post on Facebook
8 hours ago
Ronda_Marie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Mmm mmm good !!!"
8 hours ago
Sheli commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"I like it! Hopefully while listening to the profanity the message will seep in. "
8 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Groupie Tale - Sticky Fingaz
"Lol at him treating her like a groupie. But S/N I can't stand Fredro Star. He tried to diss…"
8 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Why The #FCKH8 Campaign Will Get Lost In Translation (VIDEO)
"Oh dear. That blew my mind."
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Can't Finalize Divorce Because She Can't Reach Lamar Odom
"Lol at snsr haha"
9 hours ago
Nicole commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Keith Carlos (Model)
"Cute guy. Y'all shud do Andra Fuller one day. I watch him on roomieloverfriends on YT n he is…"
9 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Throwback: Diahann Carroll
"Yay! Classic beauty! Gorgeous as always! Love her."
9 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video