Who all is going to be in ATL for BET weekend? I live here so of course I will be in attendance..Maybe we can do a BA meetup ? Anybody in?

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*rushes behind dj with drink n hand hoping theres no SHOTS FIRED*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
hahahaha

blackfujones said:
*rushes behind dj with drink n hand hoping theres no SHOTS FIRED*
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*
material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
I'll pay to see this on pay-per-view LOL

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
hahahaha

blackfujones said:
*rushes behind dj with drink n hand hoping theres no SHOTS FIRED*
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*
material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

 

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

 

material girl said:

I guess this means she no longer wants to hang out with you.. 

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

 

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

 

material girl said:

I. can't. breathe.

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sameena 35 minutes ago. 3 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Benzino

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

B*tches Be Like

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
Eleven8's 9 blog posts were featured
9 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
10 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
10 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I don't believe that dumb ish about asking Rob to wear the bear costume.  Come on now...I…"
25 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I'm team Kim on this one.  LOL...yeah, don't come for my little brother…"
30 minutes ago
Sameena replied to MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s discussion Fitness Rant
"LMBO! You went in!!!  I agree that the Herbalife people are annoying. I notice the other…"
35 minutes ago
livelife25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"Still playing with Barbie dolls, eh Adrienne? This was after she publicly dated Lebron his first…"
37 minutes ago
livelife25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Don't Fall for Broke Men with Fake Bank Statements
"Foul....just foul...."
40 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
41 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
42 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video