Who all is going to be in ATL for BET weekend? I live here so of course I will be in attendance..Maybe we can do a BA meetup ? Anybody in?

Views: 416

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*rushes behind dj with drink n hand hoping theres no SHOTS FIRED*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
hahahaha

blackfujones said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*
material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
I'll pay to see this on pay-per-view LOL

hahahaha

blackfujones said:
material girl said:

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

material girl said:

I guess this means she no longer wants to hang out with you.. 

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

material girl said:

I. can't. breathe.

material girl said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 1 hour ago. 41 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

Joe Budden Accused of Brutally Beating His GF

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

According to TMZ, Joe Budden…Continue

Did Kim K Throw Shade at Beyonce?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 4 hours ago. 2 Replies

Is Kim throwing shade with her…Continue

Joseline Threatens to Leave Stevie J

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 minute ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 minute ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
4 minutes ago
6 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Aarynn Denise posted blog posts
8 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
Eleven8's 4 blog posts were featured
16 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Says He DIdn't Know He Could Get A DUI From Smoking Weed
"I'm sure if his dumb ass wouldn't have told the officer he was smoking he wouldn't…"
41 minutes ago
Sweetness replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"Don't know why your dumb butt is laughing but anyways..now I kno who u are I guess I accept…"
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Steelers RB Le'Veon Bell Says He DIdn't Know He Could Get A DUI From Smoking Weed
"Stupid...he should have kept that to himself & gotten educated privately. SMH..."
1 hour ago
Aarynn Denise's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video