Who all is going to be in ATL for BET weekend? I live here so of course I will be in attendance..Maybe we can do a BA meetup ? Anybody in?

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*rushes behind dj with drink n hand hoping theres no SHOTS FIRED*

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
hahahaha

blackfujones said:
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*
material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
I'll pay to see this on pay-per-view LOL

hahahaha

blackfujones said:
material girl said:

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

material girl said:

I guess this means she no longer wants to hang out with you.. 

Baby AJ Jesus Juice said:

The same chick who DM'ed her phone number to "hang out" sometime? I loves it!

Size 2 Prez/ we goin in!

material girl said:

I. can't. breathe.

material girl said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 8 minutes ago. 2 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Threatens Suicide After Their Breakup

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 24 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Per TMZ, the ex-boyfriend of…Continue

"Silent Night" by Rich Homie Quan

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 14 hours ago. 3 Replies

For your listening pleasure...Continue

Entrepreneurship

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 18 hours ago. 88 Replies

For as long as i can remember, ive always disliked working for others. Throughout my life (including now) ive also been on an entrepreneurial journey, trying ALL types of businesses and working on…Continue

Tags: retirement, early, hustle, side, entrepreneur

Latest Activity

Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
3 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
Braijanae Stephens commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
4 minutes ago
Khiara Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
7 minutes ago
Khiara Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
8 minutes ago
AllyNWonderland replied to Cleopatra Jones's discussion Whats up with this guy?
"Same thing I was thinking... Purse first ass last... "
8 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
12 minutes ago
Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Bobby Shmurda Being Held On $2 Million Bail
"Yes everything that rap about is true. I know the squad personally and they are young and ignorant.…"
17 minutes ago
Ktford23 commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"DONE"
20 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
24 minutes ago
TeKeshia Rucker commented on Eleven8's blog post Contest: Win The Ultimate Baller Alert Holiday Gift Basket
"Done"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video