Who all is going to be in ATL for BET weekend? I live here so of course I will be in attendance..Maybe we can do a BA meetup ? Anybody in?

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be out there. Not sure of my schedule yet though.
WHEN IS IT?
I think they tape it the October 1st weekend.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:
WHEN IS IT?
I'm definitely going to be down there...still waiting on my feelers for some tickets to the awards! I'd love to!
I can't to the tickets but would love to do after parties!!  I know that the city is going to be jam packed. I love the A! I am a ATLien!!!
ill pass..i already have to go to that dreaded place twice a year
i will be there and would luv 2....
I'll be workin of course. Can't wait to see the old time regulars! The Size 2 Prez always remembers their favorites! And as for you stanky new comers... don't wave your bills in my face. I don't serve newbies! Fall back heffers!!
Lol.... tell me about it!

blackfujones said:
ill pass..i already have to go to that dreaded place twice a year
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!

LOL... it's cool.

I'll be out there.. Make sure you check the event section for parties.

material girl said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 9 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 17 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 17 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Cthu"
36 minutes ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Damn eleven out here making me feeL Old as Fawk with "want to know whoop your mama messed w…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
4 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
6 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
7 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
8 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
8 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
8 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video