Who all is going to be in ATL for BET weekend? I live here so of course I will be in attendance..Maybe we can do a BA meetup ? Anybody in?

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be out there. Not sure of my schedule yet though.
WHEN IS IT?
I think they tape it the October 1st weekend.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:
WHEN IS IT?
I'm definitely going to be down there...still waiting on my feelers for some tickets to the awards! I'd love to!
I can't to the tickets but would love to do after parties!!  I know that the city is going to be jam packed. I love the A! I am a ATLien!!!
ill pass..i already have to go to that dreaded place twice a year
i will be there and would luv 2....
I'll be workin of course. Can't wait to see the old time regulars! The Size 2 Prez always remembers their favorites! And as for you stanky new comers... don't wave your bills in my face. I don't serve newbies! Fall back heffers!!
Lol.... tell me about it!

blackfujones said:
ill pass..i already have to go to that dreaded place twice a year
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!
*closes piano lid, advises everyone to go to the nearest exit and have a good night because that is all folks!! lmao*

material girl said:
Boss excuse me I have to go in on this Aj character! Little girl Aj, you always have something smart to say, if I ever see you in atlanta I will slap your damn face off thats how bad you annoy me over the internet! I know almost all the bartenders in atlanta and know one has ever heard of you! were do you work at outback slanging drinks? Yea bartenders do make money however you are so ignorant and rude i really doubt you do.Its funny how you are always commenting on everyone getting a career and a degree ,however you slang dranks, yea I said SLANG, you got a problem with my lingo f*** off! you are always saying that you are a size 2 you will never snag a baller in Atl BECAUSE YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A SHAPE! You look like a little girl just starting puberty! Everyone in ATL knows that men like a little thickness and ummm thats not you..I think you get on here to bash people and talk about your size because you have no friends here in atlanta and no ballers and you want to make yourself feel better so you bash people online! hoe have a seat and eat some macaroni and cornbread with your size 2 ass! Im sick of your s*** on here and so is everybody else! You can ask anybody about me in the A and im very well known and defeintly for not being a groupie or a hoe! You are a non m*********** factor in the A, and also here on BA.....that is all ...everyone else thanks for commenting even if you are not attending! at least you are not rude like this heffa!

LOL... it's cool.

I'll be out there.. Make sure you check the event section for parties.

material girl said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Jaquinna R. Alexander posted a status
"What it do?"
4 hours ago
RubyWoo replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"no i don't think so...that girl's name was Sabrina something"
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - Young Thug's Girlfriend Beats His Stylist JoJo in Atlanta Restaurant
"Is that the same chick that Keyshia Cole beat up?"
7 hours ago
MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! commented on Eleven8's blog post 50 Cent & Effen Vodka Wants To Compete With Diddy & Ciroc
"My boo looking mighty dapper!!!"
7 hours ago
Beautiful T updated their profile photo
8 hours ago
Beautiful T posted a discussion

New to ballerAlert and Atlanta

Hey Dolls,I'm new to ballerAlert and Atlanta. I wanted to know if there's any ladies that wants to…See More
8 hours ago
Profile IconShanti Fuller, Marcy, Natasha Thomas and 6 more joined Baller Alert.com
9 hours ago
Harlem commented on Eleven8's blog post Beyonce Drops New "7/11" Video
"the video is cool but I don't get the song at all, but I'm sure it will grow on everybody…"
10 hours ago
BLUE JONES commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Antonique Larry
"Very pretty."
12 hours ago
Sheli replied to Moving In Silence's discussion Date rape question
"I love that song! I never got a rapey vibe from it, thought he just wanted his girl to stay. That…"
14 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Raven Symone and Stacey Dash Speak On Their Relationship with Bill Cosby
"The fact that the actress said "I'll come to work tomorrow with my hair…"
15 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video