Is it just me or am I disillusioned by these blogs and the authors behind them. The women and men behind them are not bonafide dimepieces or male eye candy but they are some of the first ones to talk trash about a groupie, which celeb is dating who and what not....and try to beat up the way a person looks on the red carpet. I am shocked by some of their unfabulousness...(yeah, that's a nice way of sayinig it). Who knew...? So the question is...does the person behind the blog loose any credibility for them not looking like a true BALLER/Groupie....? I definitely question the 'certified' status of a few, just on looks alone, not their checkbook...

Sandra, from SandraRose.com

Natasha Eubanks, from YBF.com

Natasha being interviewed by BET

Fred Mwangaguhunga, (a former corporate lawyer) who heads up Mediatakeout.com

Fred speaking with producers of Access Hollywood

I think they ALL (with the exception of Necole Bitchie) needs to stop "fronting".

It would be better if some headed to thieir nearest pharmacy store to pick up some cocoa butter for them ashy lips, faces and etc....... Are any of you as surprised as me? Anybody scratching their heads like me as to why these bloggers so desperately want to know what the really fabulous people are up to including the groupies they love to dish on?

By the way, this is Necole from Necolebithcie.com. She is not as bad as the other 3. Not even. I actually like her.

Necole speaking as a panelist for a seminar.

I guess my point to all of you groupies out ther who may become jumpoffs or already are...keep doing you - you just may find your passion and be able to live very well off of it (especially when it comes to writing). But if you perhaps land yourself in a story on one of these blogs consider it great PR because I'm sure that the "owners" would "jump" at the oportunity to be living the life you ACTUALLY are instead of merely writing about it all day.....they will always be living vicarously through people like YOU.

Tags: Blogs, Celeb, Media, Out, Rose, Sandra, Take, YBF

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Amen. Now can you forward this over to Sandra Rose so she can get off that high horse she been riding on for like ever.
o.my.god! sandra rose and fred are absolutely ATROCIOUS! i would have never believed they looked that bad.....jesus. and necole not that cute either but she's the beauty compared to them two beasts!
Regardless of their looks & I may or may not agree with their POV on their blogs but they are the only ones who keep Black Hollywood out there and they are getting paid!!!

No different from the other rags out there. It is what it is.
true dat! ugly BUT paid lol

Cougar $pice said:
Regardless of their looks & I may or may not agree with their POV on their blogs but they are the only ones who keep Black Hollywood out there and they are getting paid!!!

Believe me, I know where you're coming from. And people have a choice to either read or ignore the blogs. I choose to read them to be entertained or enlightened & I have no other way of getting info on these people other than these blogs. PEACE!!! :)

**sidenote, pls don't forget to click on the ads/visit the sponsors :)

MissDoubleKiss said:
I'm not here to dispute the FACT that anyone is getting "chips"...I'm just shocked by looking at the pictures of these "POTS"....as in the POT calling the kettle black....celebs and groupies are the "Kettles" and no one seems to bat an eye to the shenigans of these people....I mean just look at this picture below of Sandra interview Q from 112...he and his "date" are obviously looking at her like..."bish who the hell are you? S-R...really? Thought you would look different....moving right along to the next interviewer"
And no, I'm not tryin to talk "sideways" about folks, but simply point out that all the groupies out there need to keep struting like peacocks and WHEN approached by these people in the social setting to "keep it moving". Let them take pictures of you from behind because you shouldn't waste time on folks who aren't of you caliber....that goes for monetarily and physically BOTH. Just saying... I would never hate on anyone's game to make money however....as long as it's "legal"

Cougar $pice said:

OK - I applaud their efforts in giving black hollywood the coverage that they don't get elsewhere. HOWEVER, there is a saying - it's not what you do but how you do it. Clearly, the manner in which they cover these celebrities is skewed by their low or non-existent self esteem. I cannnot and do not patronize Sandra Rose or Media Takeout because the coverage is never objective or positive. Unfortunately, they are not the most attractive individuals physically but the problem is their insides are ugly. How many times have you met an 'ugly' person who was warm, caring and just had a beautiful spirit? To the point where you would feel bad calling them ugly.
I don't judge them by looks please see -PEREZ HILTON he used to have the BEST , FIRST and latest now he is his own business, a brand name and lady gaga's bff (like her or not ) she's funny to me however very popular can't believe she is akon's artist..crazzy on and perez's blog is usually day old news now
look at Harvey from TMZ I'll look at his site every day on my phone another white gay man -nothing wrong with being gay but the black bloggers are being judged for 'their looks' hmmm
SR is a hater but she is funny as hell lately
yes fred is ugly but because of the 'hype' he has his blog comes close in the Alexa/Bing ratings that is what advertisers look at but does mto have any advertisements??
MTO buys wireimage photos and makes up random swirl stores and its all garbage made up they steal well his 'writers' do there is not writing to 'na ahh oh damn it's our baby's dady' that MTO writes on top of wireimage pictures
' Necole got famous, to me it seems when had the fake relationship with Trey Sonz and the SR war but on bing and alex nor google they are not ranked...fred is :(.Necole also talks back to people that write on her site so that makes it different
Wow, where I'm from we play a lil' game called, "Big bank take little bank."
Okay, first of all, I think Necole is cute, and not in comparison, just stand alone she's cute. Sandra Rose is a special kind of ugly that goes with her attitude and the others, fairly average Black people. No one said you had to be a super model to have an opinion though geesh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 13 hours ago. 3 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Very true. I would go to the radio station with my girl and watch her pull interviews out of…"
2 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"Needed this. Thanks"
2 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"There advice was spot on. I see a lot of people who think just simply doing interviews is easy..I…"
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
"Yes! I adore your perspective."
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"This was so on time. Loved it."
2 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Sasha456 updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Are You Ready For: Prison Wives Club? (Sneak Peek)
"@11 yeah, but u see what name she uses tho. "LaQuisha" fought her way outta Compton.…"
4 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: What Does Being Black Enough Actually Mean ANYWAY?
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video