Tags: bobbi kristina

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 
It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  
A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

Why don't u trust her?
JustMe said:

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

Did you notice when cutting to commercial, Gary gave her a mean side eye. But during the show when the question was asked they didn't show either of their faces.  

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 

JustMe said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo
Yes her & Bobbi Kris seem close one of the reasons I give her the benefit.. But I still feel something is off about her. 

University of Smitty said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

Why don't u trust her? JustMe said:

Maaaaaaan, y'all staring some mess up in here. I liked the interview, I wasn't looking for anything earth shattering because I know in time those 'secrets' will be revealed. (someone will go broke and will try to sell some ish).

I also don't think Patricia would betray Whitney even in death. I think her pain is from watching her 'looking for love' and wanting a family.

Whitney did a great job with her daughter, she prepared her for life on her own.

Yes. I was extremely pleased that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus. 

Brii said:
I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo

We didn't learn anymore than we already knew. They basically confirmed or denied some rumors that we had already formed our opinions on anyway. I think it was a little too soon.

I think the timing was right,  and with Oprah doing it, it's an important part of BK's grieving process.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

My Book

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories and my blog. I recently self-published my first novel, All Falls Down. It is available for purchase…Continue

Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 3 Replies

Via E! News:This relationship is…Continue

A bit rusty, need BALLERIFIC advice

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by QueenofMithrone 22 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey yall. I notice a decline in the comments on BA lately but...I'm hoping for some advice. I ended my real relationship mos ago, took some time to get my mind right, and I simultaneously just met…Continue

Blocked?

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ashley Jena' yesterday. 3 Replies

Would you be offended if someone blocked you on social media especially if you'd never had cross words with them? I will be the first to admit I make use of the block feature often but only if I feel…Continue

Latest Activity

Philly Debutante since '88 liked OfficialGroupie's blog post The BA Academy: The "Roster" Groupie
46 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

My Book

Hey, I already posted this but I'll post it again because a lot of you supported my short stories…See More
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break
"Nope, she needs to learn how to take a slow and keep it quiet. Ciara is in love with the idea of…"
2 hours ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust - Lance Gross Ties The Knot (Pics)
"NICE !! "
2 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
2 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ciara and Russell Wilson Take A Break
"No, she just needs to learn how to keep her affairs quiet smh"
2 hours ago
Alaska Evap posted a status
3 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
3 hours ago
David Knight posted a status
4 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post You're Married To A Baller, Now Would You Have A Threesome To Keep Him?
"To keep him? No. If I want to be freaky and experiment? Yes."
4 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video