Tags: bobbi kristina

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 
It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  
A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

Why don't u trust her?
JustMe said:

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

Did you notice when cutting to commercial, Gary gave her a mean side eye. But during the show when the question was asked they didn't show either of their faces.  

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 

JustMe said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo
Yes her & Bobbi Kris seem close one of the reasons I give her the benefit.. But I still feel something is off about her. 

University of Smitty said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

Why don't u trust her? JustMe said:

Maaaaaaan, y'all staring some mess up in here. I liked the interview, I wasn't looking for anything earth shattering because I know in time those 'secrets' will be revealed. (someone will go broke and will try to sell some ish).

I also don't think Patricia would betray Whitney even in death. I think her pain is from watching her 'looking for love' and wanting a family.

Whitney did a great job with her daughter, she prepared her for life on her own.

Yes. I was extremely pleased that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus. 

Brii said:
I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo

We didn't learn anymore than we already knew. They basically confirmed or denied some rumors that we had already formed our opinions on anyway. I think it was a little too soon.

I think the timing was right,  and with Oprah doing it, it's an important part of BK's grieving process.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by AllyNWonderland 5 hours ago. 6 Replies

And conversely, for the men...…Continue

Looking for weekend turn up friends in cities i'll be visiting!!!! NYC Montreal Vegas Houston Miami

Started by CrownRoyal in Talk Ish. Last reply by CrownRoyal yesterday. 9 Replies

Hey Ladies,I am doing lots of traveling this year and it would be nice to have connects in the cities I'm visiting.I'm 26, love to party, eat good and have  good ratchet fun! I'm not shy when it…Continue

Amber Rose and Nick Cannon Get Matching His and Hers Ferraris

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop yesterday. 4 Replies

Hmm matching cars...But not so…Continue

Mardi Gras

Started by V in Talk Ish. Last reply by V yesterday. 7 Replies

Is anyone going??? My travel buddy just bailed on me and I'm miffed. I would like to link up with other fun people if possible. Flying out of Atl on Mon night so I am settled by Fat Tuesday on Feb…Continue

Latest Activity

Jibon mum posted a status
"Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/novstan/comments/2u6csm/)"
4 minutes ago
Jibon mum posted a status
"Novak Djokovic vs Stan Wawrinka Live Stream (http://www.reddit.com/r/novstan/comments/2u6csm/)"
4 minutes ago
Isa Levenson posted a status
1 hour ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I by no means codon bad behavior when you're an adult. He have to make better choices in life…"
4 hours ago
Selena commented on RubyWoo's blog post Ballerific Sports - Josh Gordon Pens Open Letter to His Critics
"I think we ignore the effect these sports have on human nature. The impact that's done to…"
4 hours ago
AllyNWonderland and Sean are now friends
5 hours ago
Profile IconNoelle Owens, Mario Flack, ROC. JMJ 4LA king 8. BIG DADDy and 5 more joined Baller Alert.com
5 hours ago
RubyWoo's 2 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
AllyNWonderland replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Question of the Day: Your Significant Other's Friends of the Opposite Sex
"Boyyyyyyyyyy that's 2 ppl wanting a death threat..."
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Call Me President commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Morning Wood: Justin (Model)
"Gorgeous man, no doubt.....but that laying on the beach pic......what's up w/ his right arm?…"
5 hours ago
AllyNWonderland commented on Nichelle Torres's blog post Richard Sherman On Baby Watch - blogged by: @ChellieBonita
"Theyve been together for a minute, she's a sweet girl. Would love to see him put a ring on it…"
5 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video