Tags: bobbi kristina

Views: 344

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 
It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  
A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

 

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?
JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 
 
JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  
A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 
Did you notice when cutting to commercial, Gary gave her a mean side eye. But during the show when the question was asked they didn't show either of their faces.  

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Maybe thats why when Oprah asked was she more mad at whoever took the pic or that is was published and she said she mad that it was published...I would be more mad at whoever took the pic.  I didnt like the interview, it just seems like so much was left unsaid..or in other words nothin was really said. 
 
JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...  
A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her?

JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 
I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo
Yes her & Bobbi Kris seem close one of the reasons I give her the benefit.. But I still feel something is off about her. 

University of Smitty said:

I'm going to give her the benefit of doubt.  It seems like she and Krissy are close. I come from a huge family and my Uncle's wife was my ALL TIME FAVORITE aunt.   Her and my mother had a love/hate relationship but she was ALWAYS good to me.  She's been dead more than a decade and every once in a while, I still cry about it

 

JustMe said:

It's just something about her... I can't put my finger on it, but to me she is the perfect frenemy...   A lot of people think she is the casket culprit... 
OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

Why don't u trust her? JustMe said:

I was proud of her... I like Pat a lil better, yet I still don't fully trust her.  Gary is cool with me too... 

Maaaaaaan, y'all staring some mess up in here. I liked the interview, I wasn't looking for anything earth shattering because I know in time those 'secrets' will be revealed. (someone will go broke and will try to sell some ish).

I also don't think Patricia would betray Whitney even in death. I think her pain is from watching her 'looking for love' and wanting a family.

Whitney did a great job with her daughter, she prepared her for life on her own.

Yes. I was extremely pleased that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus. 

Brii said:
I didn't really like the interview.. I'm glad Bobbi Kristina is doing fine and I'm also glad that they didn't throw Bobby under the bus.. Pat looks sneaky to me jmo

We didn't learn anymore than we already knew. They basically confirmed or denied some rumors that we had already formed our opinions on anyway. I think it was a little too soon.

I think the timing was right,  and with Oprah doing it, it's an important part of BK's grieving process.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Being choked during sex.. 25+ respond only please

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 7 hours ago. 8 Replies

What do you just simply love for your MAN/WOMAN to do to you during sex? I love being choked, and I don't mean a death grip, blackout choking. I actually mean when he is behind me and slides that one…Continue

tossing salads

Started by SoLuscious in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 12 hours ago. 97 Replies

Hello ladies.I've recently realized that I know quite a few women who do this. 2 women I know do it for their ballers.I don't judge it but it's not something that I can do. Surprisingly, most men…Continue

Tags: salads, tossing

What is Flirting?

Started by Sean in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean yesterday. 12 Replies

I'm in Atlanta on a family vacation and we're getting our bags brought in by the bellhop. So the front desk attendant asks how many and I say four. She was smiling, very friendly, doing her job I…Continue

Ice T & Coco

Started by Moving In Silence in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence yesterday. 3 Replies

Are pregnant! Congrats to them! I love them together. I'm so happy for them!

Latest Activity

marie alice romain commented on RubyWoo's blog post Russell Wilson Agrees to 4-Year $87.6 Million Contract Extension With Seahawks - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"BEST OF LUCK TO RUSSELL WILSON.   ALTHOUGH SEATTLE IS NOT MY PRIMARY TEAM, I WOULD LIKE…"
2 hours ago
V commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Chanel Iman Wearing Zimmermann Fall 2015 Burgundy Keyhole Dress For Zimmermann's Melose Place Flagship Store Opening
"Chanel Iman looks GORGE! Everyone else wearing the dress is trying too hard. It flatters her…"
3 hours ago
V liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Chanel Iman Wearing Zimmermann Fall 2015 Burgundy Keyhole Dress For Zimmermann's Melose Place Flagship Store Opening
3 hours ago
V liked Niko Rose's blog post No Means No Even If It's Your Spouse : Blogged by@niksofly
3 hours ago
V liked RubyWoo's blog post Russell Wilson Agrees to 4-Year $87.6 Million Contract Extension With Seahawks - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
3 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "I Linked Up With Snootie Wild In Dallas"
"And can we ban men from this site? They make the most rude and disrespectful comments. I really…"
5 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Ballerific Sports: Tom Brady Files Lawsuit Against the NFL
"Privilege at it's finest..."
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "I Linked Up With Snootie Wild In Dallas"
"This story disgust me."
5 hours ago
Catsuit Princess commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - "I Linked Up With Snootie Wild In Dallas"
"I know it's day later but I just have to say this...why does every baller tale Begin with…"
5 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant is now friends with justine mitchell and RubyWoo
5 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Atlanta Hawks James Michael Scott Facing Felony Drug Charges
"@SANDY CHEEKS... money or not, you should cut ties with toxic people period. People who don't…"
6 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
6 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video