Okay so I had to watch this twice to see if I was jumping out the window on the wrong foot, but baaaby...this show is messy...and  not in a good way...love to see Toni getting some shine about something other than her bankruptcy issues, but her sissies, chile, I don't know if anyone else watched, but, In my opinion they came off, as bitter, jealous, and ungrateful, especially the main one with no career, but can't tell her she is not the second coming of Beyonce, Tamar...I mean I have a gang of sisters so I know how it goes, but dammmmn, I hope it gets better as I continue to watch, because for now the only one that appears in Toni's corner, besides, her manager Vince, is Towanda, her assistant...Anywho, let's get it poppin; if you watched, share your thoughts, tell us what you think...

Huggies

LB

Tags: Braxton, Drama, Family, Sisters, TV, Toni, We

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched this show last night and I have to say Tamar is a mess. I'm sure she got with dude because she knew he had money and connections and she thought he was going to give her a record deal...WRONG! He knows she will never make it. They look completely opposites. The way she acts you would think she was to good to be with a guy that looks like him. Toni said i correct, she acts like a big ass child. That is not attractive or cute. And can somebody refer them to a new hair stylist cause all their hair looks a hot mess. I do think Toni is ill and that is why she sleeps allot. Tamar and the rest of the women need to realize that without Toni Braxton nobody cares who the others are.
Damn, JM! Toni seems sick as hell. I'm glad she's trying to push through but she seems really ill.

JustMe said:
What did I do??? Lol 

Lil BIT (Ballerette In Training) said:
oooh JM I'm gonna fight you for that one..,LMAO!!!

JustMe said:
Her heart right??? I forgot about that... Very possibly the case cause she sleeps more than a newborn... 

University of Smitty said:

Yeah, Tamar was definitely trying too hard.

@JM  I think Toni is more sickly than she will admit

Toni didn't say anything about her divorce when she gave the run down of all her difficulties in the past couple of years. I wonder if it was really that bad?
@ Candy, I was thinking the same thing about their hair, but then again, maybe they don't have: Lawrence, Derek J, or Jason Griggers money... Ha IJS #shrugs
If Sheree can afford Lawrence they can too... Lol... They prolly sit around doing each others wigs & think that mess is thebomb.not 

@ Candy, I was thinking the same thing about their hair, but then again, maybe they don't have: Lawrence, Derek J, or Jason Griggers money... Ha IJS #shrugs
Sorry for the Toni cracks, I honestly forgot that she was ill... I think it's lupus which is extremely harsh on the body... 
@JM...okayyyy and can you please tell me who told Tamar to end every other sentence with dot com was cute...
Dontaskme.com 
Probablynobody.org and 
Sheneedtoquit.biz 

@JM...okayyyy and can you please tell me who told Tamar to end every other sentence with dot com was cute...

I was waiting for somebody to slap Tamar's ass. She might be the baby of the family, but she's 34 freaking years old! I hope to g_d that .com s*** does NOT catch on, even mockingly, or I might have to inflict bodily harm on a few people, lol.

I feel a little sorry for Traci, but she is thisclose to crossing over into Tamar-land; she needs to stop being so bitchy just because she's not singing!

Towanda has her hands full, lol.

Oh, and that part when Tamar took Trina's purse and started running around the car? I was like, 'Wth? How old is this heffa?'

Am I the only one who thought Tamar would have been perfect on Flavor of Love? LMAO!

Tamar got on my nerves, a big part of her being with Vince is cause she trying to get that solo deal!! She better be happy she singing backup, know how many bishes with voices wish they was on tour and not cleaning the grill at Fat Hoe Burgers. They better let Tracie sing before she kills all their a****, LOL  I'm liking them so far.
First thing I though..."Why is Latoya Jackson cuttin a fool like this on Toni's show!"

JustMe said:
Tamar is a jealous idiot... She needs medicine & if she keep it up she gonna look just like Latoya... 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 14 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 22 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 23 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Cthu"
5 hours ago
Bri commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Damn eleven out here making me feeL Old as Fawk with "want to know whoop your mama messed w…"
6 hours ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
9 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
9 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Eleven8's blog post Chris Brown Talks Drug Use, Gang Affiliation & Rihanna On Ebro In The Morning (VIDEO)
10 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
11 hours ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
12 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
13 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
13 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
13 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
13 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video