List some of the things you heard broke niggas say..

 

I'll start:

 

"Money isn't Everything"

Tags: broke nigga quotes

Views: 31077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Back to the Broke Nigga Quotes... PLEASE

15 dollars??? wtf...

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Must be a regional thing because I'm still hearing # 1:

 

1) You gonna mess around and miss your blessing.

2) I loaned this ninja $15 the week before his birthday because he showed up on my job begging for a couple dollars. A couple days before his birthday he asked me what I was getting him. I told him he could keep the $15. He said, nawl, I'm a pay you back. I want you to get me a real gift. UGH! The only reason I loaned him the money was because I was so embarrassed, I had just started working and I was a receptionist at a pediatric clinic at the time. smh

3) Every kiss does not begin with Kay! That's some bs the white man started.

 

AND SHELI IS STOOPID!!!! LOL

Was it too much? lol

Baller Alert said:

15 dollars??? wtf...
CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Must be a regional thing because I'm still hearing # 1:

 

1) You gonna mess around and miss your blessing.

2) I loaned this ninja $15 the week before his birthday because he showed up on my job begging for a couple dollars. A couple days before his birthday he asked me what I was getting him. I told him he could keep the $15. He said, nawl, I'm a pay you back. I want you to get me a real gift. UGH! The only reason I loaned him the money was because I was so embarrassed, I had just started working and I was a receptionist at a pediatric clinic at the time. smh

3) Every kiss does not begin with Kay! That's some bs the white man started.

 

AND SHELI IS STOOPID!!!! LOL

That sounds like a bum.. 15 dollars barely buys you three gallons of gas. LOL

"I dont give a f**k about no money; I've had money before"

"You so selfish.... all you think about is yourself"

"It gets greater later"

"I want to come see you, but I don't have any gas money"

"You paid how much for that bag???!" 

oh he was *sighs* He was one of them shiftless negroes that knew how to f**.

Baller Alert said:

That sounds like a bum.. 15 dollars barely buys you three gallons of gas. LOL

Broke ass nigga lines in LA:

 

"I'm a producer." (For who?..making beats on ur computer doesnt = producer)

"I'm an actor." (When is the last time you were paid for a gig?)

"I'm an entrepreneur" (Selling CD's at the carwash is not a real business)

"My mom lives with me. " (Ummmm prolly not since she has the master bedroom, boo)

"Me & my baby's mom's are just roommates!"  ( Boy BYE!)

 

Unless this ninja is from LA we got them here in Bmore, too. lol

luvsmoochez said:

Broke ass nigga lines in LA:

 

"I'm a producer." (For who?..making beats on ur computer doesnt = producer)

"I'm an actor." (When is the last time you were paid for a gig?)

"I'm an entrepreneur" (Selling CD's at the carwash is not a real business)

"My mom lives with me. " (Ummmm prolly not since she has the master bedroom, boo)

"Me & my baby's mom's are just roommates!"  ( Boy BYE!)

 

lmao...i guess like someome alluded to earlier...broke negroes are not a regional problem it's a nationwide failure.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Unless this ninja is from LA we got them here in Bmore, too. lol
luvsmoochez said:

Broke ass nigga lines in LA:

 

"I'm a producer." (For who?..making beats on ur computer doesnt = producer)

"I'm an actor." (When is the last time you were paid for a gig?)

"I'm an entrepreneur" (Selling CD's at the carwash is not a real business)

"My mom lives with me. " (Ummmm prolly not since she has the master bedroom, boo)

"Me & my baby's mom's are just roommates!"  ( Boy BYE!)

 

*church lady voice* Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll lol

luvsmoochez said:

lmao...i guess like someome alluded to earlier...broke negroes are not a regional problem it's a nationwide failure.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Unless this ninja is from LA we got them here in Bmore, too. lol
luvsmoochez said:

Broke ass nigga lines in LA:

 

"I'm a producer." (For who?..making beats on ur computer doesnt = producer)

"I'm an actor." (When is the last time you were paid for a gig?)

"I'm an entrepreneur" (Selling CD's at the carwash is not a real business)

"My mom lives with me. " (Ummmm prolly not since she has the master bedroom, boo)

"Me & my baby's mom's are just roommates!"  ( Boy BYE!)

 

I have been away for too long! These quotes had me rollin! And brokeness is definitely an epidemic!

 

I remember when my ex "left his wallet at home"...I was so mad! I had to let his ass know that I am not that b****. In retrospect, I should've walked out on him. But I've never been pressed about money, especially not a couple of dollars. So my ballin' ass dropped cash money and never looked back. I hate cheap ass men. And the fact that they don't realize they got the roles all wrong.

These guys wanna say they're a man one minute, then expect a woman (most times w/ children of her own) to support they ass....child plz! Men who don't wanna be called a broke b**** should act like one.

Missed you ladies and gents

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Beautiful Brownie 13 hours ago. 4 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Mother of 3 Killed

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sandy Cheeks 15 hours ago. 4 Replies

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking story, but a young lady by the name of Mary "Unique" Spears, mother of 3, was intentionally gunned…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"i love his lips."
18 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
7 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
7 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"I'm the same way."
7 hours ago
Nasharra replied to Formally Known as Ginger's discussion No, I don't want sex...
"No you are not the only one ... like I wanna get to know each other first ... Lol"
8 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Karlos Williams Pregnant Girlfriend Says He Abused Her, Will Not Cooperate With Investigation
"I try not to judge DV victims excuse me survivors but some times I just sent back and wonder. Like…"
9 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger posted a discussion

No, I don't want sex...

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not…See More
9 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"I'm glad to see him back out doing what he loves. Because his condition was much more serious…"
9 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Joe Manganiello (Actor)
"He is gorg I was so sad about his departure from True Blood. But the last season sucked."
9 hours ago
BadgalCi liked Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
10 hours ago
vanika laws might attend RubyWoo's event
Thumbnail

Miami - Chris Brown @ Liv 10/26 at Liv

October 26, 2014 at 11pm to October 27, 2014 at 5am
11 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post August Alsina Keeps "Grindin" (New Video) - by @niksofly
"very proud and happy for him"
11 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video