I get the fact that they got her and she confessed. Why she have to snitch on the people that wouldn't have been involved if she hadn't asked for their help? SMH Pookie is not pleased. She is persona non gratta at all subsequent family functions.


 

Wife, 5 others charged in Balto. Co. murder-for-hire plot

By Liz Bowie | liz.bowie@baltsun.com

March 8, 2010







 

A Baltimore County woman is accused of paying $9,000 and enlisting five other people, including several family members, to kill her husband at the gas station he owned, in what charging documents show was a tangled murder-for-hire plot.

Karla Porter, 47, was one of six people arrested Saturday and charged with the first-degree murder of William Raymond Porter, 49, of Baltimore County. Porter was shot March 1 at the Hess gas station in the 1600 block of E. Joppa Road in Towson and died the next day.

Police said she confessed to the slaying. According to the charging documents, Karla Porter told witnesses that she and her husband had been having marital problems.

 

The charging documents lay out the roles that each of the six defendants is accused of playing:

Karla Porter's sister, Susan Datta, 52, is accused of supplying the murder weapon. Seamus Coyle, 27, allegedly introduced Karla Porter to the hit man, who has been identified as Walter Bishop, 27. Calvin Mowers, 53, is accused of driving the hit man to the gas station, and Matthew Philip Brown, 28, rode with him. All live in Essex, except Coyle, who is from Rosedale. All are being held without bail.

Details of the case were first broadcast by WJZ-TV.

According to the charging documents, Karla Porter used her cell phone to lure her husband to the gas station at 3 a.m. March 1, by staging a false alarm.

She then called Bishop, who drove to the gas station with several others from Essex. Charging documents say that Bishop shot Porter.

The story that Karla Porter initially told police was much different. She claimed that a man followed her into the gas station, shot her husband in the head and ran away.

According to the documents, however, Porter had been trying since December to hire someone to kill her husband. A witness came forward after the killing, police said, and claimed Karla Porter approached him months ago. She allegedly told him that her husband was abusive.

The witness declined, he told police, but Karla Porter continued to call him in January and urged him to change his mind.

She met with the witness Saturday and tried to pay him to keep silent and leave town before police could contact him.

Baltimore County police will hold a news conference today to release more details.

Baltimore Sun reporter Justin Fenton contributed to this article.

 

Source: http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-county/bal-md.m...

Tags: murder, news, snitching

Views: 363

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they shouldnt have helped this dumb b**ch; that's what they get. this is what you call singing like a canary LMAO
Okay...I couldn't finish this article for this reason, and this reason ALONE!!!
My heart is so heavy mainly because everyday a story or two like this gets national press.
(I mean they just had another shotgun scare at a military base this morning and earlier today a few people died in a bank heist gone wrong in Dallas)

I'M SO FU&^!ng tired of these stories of people literally losing their damn minds. If this mess isn't evidence of us living in the dang "end times" I don't know what else to say.

I almost had lost it when I heard about that one guy raping a girl while his wife and CHILDREN sat in a movie theater watching another flick...he got bored, left that theater to go in the hallway and dragged this girl to an empty theater raped the mess out of her....went back and ate popcorn with the family like nothing happened. WTF?
http://hiphopwired.com/2010/02/19/man-rapes-woman-in-movie-theater-...

Stories of parents leaving their kids at gas stations after they murdered the other parent...WTH???? This has all been in the past few weeks.
http://bossip.com/220929/update-abandoned-child-identified-father-s...

Now this story about a jilted ex and a successful murder for hire plot? Come on.

Sometimes I wonder if praying is enough because I feel like the demonic are having a field day right about now.
When they announced this last week I had a feeling that it would end up a murder for hire becuz they didn't steal anything. When the wife got caught she should have just kept her mouth shut.

@MDK You ain't lied. I missed this story though. How horrible! Shame they are going to waste money on a trial for him. He doesn't deserve a trial. He needs to be shot like a rabid animal. That is all.

smitty said:
they shouldnt have helped this dumb b**ch; that's what they get. this is what you call singing like a canary LMAO
well I aint going to lie.....dont help me do anything illegal because if I get caught, I'm going to make a deal in exchange for the azz of my assistant LOL
LMAO Pookie just quit you for life lol

smitty said:
well I aint going to lie.....dont help me do anything illegal because if I get caught, I'm going to make a deal in exchange for the azz of my assistant LOL
I couldnt stand Pookie's azz no way LOL

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
LMAO Pookie just quit you for life lol

smitty said:
well I aint going to lie.....dont help me do anything illegal because if I get caught, I'm going to make a deal in exchange for the azz of my assistant LOL
I just got off the phone with Pookie and he said to give you this message:

*Miss Ceillie voice with fingers crooked* Until you do right by me I'm not contri-bu-tating to no more family functions. Glad I ain't brang ish to the last few."

smitty said:
I couldnt stand Pookie's azz no way LOL

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
LMAO Pookie just quit you for life lol

smitty said:
well I aint going to lie.....dont help me do anything illegal because if I get caught, I'm going to make a deal in exchange for the azz of my assistant LOL
LMAO

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
I just got off the phone with Pookie and he said to give you this message:

*Miss Ceillie voice with fingers crooked* Until you do right by me I'm not contri-bu-tating to no more family functions. Glad I ain't brang ish to the last few."

smitty said:
I couldnt stand Pookie's azz no way LOL

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
LMAO Pookie just quit you for life lol

smitty said:
well I aint going to lie.....dont help me do anything illegal because if I get caught, I'm going to make a deal in exchange for the azz of my assistant LOL
All his friends and neighbors kept saying all last week was that they couldn't understand why anyone would shoot him becuz he was such a great guy. I wonder what her motive was. That gas station he owned has been there forever.

Tab said:
That's good for all of them, god don't like ugly. Hang with trash and it will get into your eyes. They all sat and schemed to kill this man to get a piece of insurance. It wasn't like he was beating on her because if he was, wouldn't it have made sense for all six of them to JUMP him? They all had their hands out, and this is what was handed to them, a BID...
Oh, I am betting it was a huge check but that wasn't the way to go about. That was his first day back to work after surgery. She couldn't wait? Damn then divorce him and take your chunk that way. Just re-damn-diculous. I'll do a lot to make a dollar but paper (and that is all money really is) is never worth anyone's life.

Tab said:
I watch enough Snapped to smell what this is. She was gonna break them all off once she got that million dollar insurance check. You know it had to be a big one, he owned a few Hess stations.

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:
All his friends and neighbors kept saying all last week was that they couldn't understand why anyone would shoot him becuz he was such a great guy. I wonder what her motive was. That gas station he owned has been there forever.

Tab said:
That's good for all of them, god don't like ugly. Hang with trash and it will get into your eyes. They all sat and schemed to kill this man to get a piece of insurance. It wasn't like he was beating on her because if he was, wouldn't it have made sense for all six of them to JUMP him? They all had their hands out, and this is what was handed to them, a BID...
A Baltimore County woman is accused of paying $9,000 and enlisting five other people, including several family members, to kill her husband at the gas station he owned,........I need to know what this man did to her/them that they thought spliting $9000 5ways would be worth it!
LMAO

Moving In Silence said:
A Baltimore County woman is accused of paying $9,000 and enlisting five other people, including several family members, to kill her husband at the gas station he owned,........I need to know what this man did to her/them that they thought spliting $9000 5ways would be worth it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 49 minutes ago. 9 Replies

It's a new reality show on lifetime, black men and women. Same drama just sophisticated drama.

Christian Louboutin Shoes

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

So I'm going to go ahead and be ballerific and purchase a pair of Christian Louboutin So Kate pumps. Question. Do they run small, large, or true to size? I can't try them on because nowhere near me…Continue

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
3 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
5 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Asimplebijou's blog post on Twitter
7 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared MsMaryMac's blog post on Twitter
27 minutes ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
31 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
31 minutes ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to AllyNWonderland's discussion BAPS!!!! Are you watching?!?!
"Are you a cast member? Because you took this post personal. And I know EVERY city has their…"
49 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared Niko Rose's blog post on Twitter
50 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Niamat Bakshi Wearing Peter Pilotto Spring 2014 Structured Dress For Vogue 2014 Beauty Awards
"Cute dress on her but is she wearin a flesh colored spanx or body shaper underneath? "
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - Ace Wednesdays @ Mokai 7/23 at Mokai Lounge

July 23, 2014 at 11pm to July 24, 2014 at 5am
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video