I think it is funny that people always say she was with you before the money.but was she with you before the popularity? Take Lebron's girl she has been with him since high school but lebron has been famous since high school. So was it really him she liked or the status she had for dating him ? I just find it funny that the old girlfriends get points like they was with them just cause.

Views: 1235

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BINGO!! Anything could happen between hs and draft time. Guys also look for someone that will be good arm candy if they do make it. Savannah is a bad bish, I'm sure she would have been straight with or without Lebron. She took a risk; being with a popular athlete can be tough on the heart. Especially, considering the stories we've heard about his ass.

tHeOfFiCialLuRKeR said:

I think you have disregarded that having a talent doesn't mean the star athlete will be drafted or be successful in whatever league they are apart of! It's a risk!! Plenty of the guys I knew in high school went to D1 schools and had it pretty much set for getting drafted!! And many didn't get drafted, while others are bench warmers! Currently there is one on the Lakers and Philly!! Girls are naturally attracted to the athletes because of their popularity! If you are the popular chick or cute girl, it's also expected that you would date someone at the top, regardless of their look! That's how it works and if you don't believe ask any older person. Even 50 years ago it worked like that! As far as Savannah goes, I get the feeling she was star struck. She seemed very gitty about their first date and being with him. He probably made her feel special. They didn't even attend the same school, he chose her.

I think everybody wants to be with someone great. Just because they made it to the league and were/ were not popular shouldn’t even be a factor. I think if a woman is there through thick and thin she deserves the benefits.

I’m from Saint Louis and when I was in HS there was a very popular player that everyone one thought was going to the league. All the girls were on him and about 4 got pregnant, but he never went to the league. So, I think it should just be based on them personally and what they went through as a couple.

+1

Rad said:

I genuinely don't understand why some men are bothered by the fact a woman might find men attractive initially and largely because of their status and/or money. I rarely hear women complain about men initially only finding them physically attractive. I think long term girlfriends get kudos because they've weathered the storm of determined groupies, agents, momma's that may hate their guts,  yes men and scandals - all with their mouths closed. Their discretion is what get's them trusted. Can you imagine what Savannah knows?

I actually had a baller tell me he wish he met me in college. -__- Like that meant he would KNOW that I really loved him. Guh. Well, it would turn back time before I was with his teammate... *walks away* 

lol 

You're worried about 'popularity & money' when the main issue is the athlete's fidelity and the sexual diseases they may pass on to the women. It doesn't matter if she's with him b4 or after, he has to choose someone.  You seem to forget that the men CHOOSE these women. SMH

Smh Very poor example....How the hell could she know he was going to receive a 100 mil Nike contract?  Gone on with that...And its not uncommon for girls to want to date a popular guy in middle or high school, especially if HE shows interest...My high school sweetheart was very popular and athletic...I didn't once date him because I thought he was going to go off and be a pro and make millions....Smdh  Guys can go after girls because of their looks, but people wanna take shots at the women that these men chose...Unbelievable.

AGREE!

Damnstraight said:

Smh Very poor example....How the hell could she know he was going to receive a 100 mil Nike contract?  Gone on with that...And its not uncommon for girls to want to date a popular guy in middle or high school, especially if HE shows interest...My high school sweetheart was very popular and athletic...I didn't once date him because I thought he was going to go off and be a pro and make millions....Smdh  Guys can go after girls because of their looks, but people wanna take shots at the women that these men chose...Unbelievable.

I agree.

And I think that's worse. Because a man can get more money to become more appealing. A woman can't change her looks. lol Well, she can...if she can afford it...even then, it may not come out right.

Damnstraight said:

hahaha, lmao, that's true

Phoenix said:

I agree.

And I think that's worse. Because a man can get more money to become more appealing. A woman can't change her looks. lol Well, she can...if she can afford it...even then, it may not come out right.

Damnstraight said:

Lmao Right...

Phoenix said:

I agree.

Damnstraight said:

--- this my be an old post but...

U know how many popular high school ball players there are?! none of them have money and only a SELECT few actually make it.. whether the others ran with the wrong crowd, ended up dying, broke a leg, or just plain wasn't good enough.. they all had girls.. of course at least one loved them for them and probably are still with them til this day.. NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL or not..

Niggas AFTER high school be still trynna bring up the fact that they used to be high school "stars" and be 30.. and its like "HONEY YOU NEEDA GO FIND SOMETHIN ELSE TO DO! that has no effect on now, the present. u might as well had kept that to your self" 

i have dated an extremely popular football player in high school and after he broke his lil leg... we both started sinking into this depressing pity party.. and the thing about it is.. this dude just gave up! his whole career, his whole future, his whole scholarship. he flushed it down the toilet and said it wasn't worth it. i had to go. and that may sound really superficial but one thing i hate is a man who is willing to give up at the drop of a dime. he didn't try to train anymore, matter fact he never stepped foot back on a football field EVER! he was young and i believed in him, that he could recuperate and start playing in college. he be still trynna get with me today.. and back then, i didn't think about money or how important a scholarship would have been.. but today? coming outta college wit all this f***** debt?! i have NOTHING  to say to him lol. no ambition will get BOTH of us no where! 

@peach.. I think they deserve credit for their 15 minutes of fame or 20 years of fame. I mean guys today have confidence and athlete swag. They are changing by day with age and with just the way America boosts their egos. Alot of men/boys today talk about swag and it's just started about a couple of years ago. But believe it or not men/boys are failing in society and it's sad. That same swag is too blame fir that too. Women on the other hand. That's different. I think they font deserve thatuch credit I mean I'm sure other men don't really give a crap about who the next man is fugging.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"He appears to be hella cool in person"
14 minutes ago
Bri commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"No kids. And he likes regular chicks, his gf worked at a local restaurant..."
45 minutes ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"I'm not one for commenting on people's kids but I agree with the commenter, it looks…"
1 hour ago
Sissy replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"A boxing match is like an awards show or gala lol. You MUST to go snatched."
1 hour ago
BunniDWabbit commented on MsMaryMac's blog post So... Which One of You is The Fork?: Heteronormative Conformity
"There are more gay male giraffes than straight ones. Homosexuality is common in nature too. The…"
2 hours ago
mrs. b helms commented on thekillahBEE's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Are You in love with Transition "Dih"?
"DAMN "
2 hours ago
mrs. b helms replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Erica Dixon Defends Her Daughter's Fashion Choices
"i agree with her. her skirt is wayyyyyyyyy too tight. like she's not even a teenager yet. like…"
3 hours ago
mrs. b helms replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"for once i agree. and her answer is funny. I didn't know... "
3 hours ago
mrs. b helms replied to RubyWoo's discussion Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo
"i like. its better than that blond s*** she wears "
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Richard Sherman
"Any kids?  "
4 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"What in the Sam Hill Hell...Keisha is DATING Birdman?  I can not with this today!   "
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Wale Gets Criticized Again for Not Supporting Meek Mill
"Man people need to let that go. So what if he didn't/doesn't support dude Meek is an…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video