......

Views: 1668

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lol... no sex no money! U may get 20 or 30 dollars... but i dnt live in houston... but i would think goin to the fames or dwn town during lunch hours... im sure business men will be all around... not sure if u guys hav any upscale lounges.. but thats all i can think of ... let me kno when u find out... im celibate also... 5mnths! Lol... but i can omly get dinner.. movies ... u kno reg stuff...but i also never ask...soooo good luck!! Lol

  So you are a virgin?

Oh my well ur best bet is to find one to fall in love with u then the money n gifts will follow.

But 99% wont wait around... ur better off jus keep doin what u been doin or find a church goin man... u mqy get small gifts... but thats it... guys need something if there giving something... its almost not fair... so either get a second job or start dating quick so u can get married quick!! Lol

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

I say just be yourself. I get all my gifts without giving it up. It can be done.

Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so how do you get stuff while celibate? How do your ballers to come off the cash without giving any? And your suggestion would be to let them know we're virgins??  Cause we was forreal thinking bout keeping that on the DL lol.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

Yea...idk what to tell u on that nite... ive never dated a real balller.. but i woluld def nake them wait longer jus so i wont seem like all tge other girls... id say maybe build a friendship with a guy but be flirty n seductive .. in a tasteful manner ... it may take some time to get money n stuff.. it can be done ... but if ur lookin for a basketball player or something... id say forget it!! Lol.. n dnt keep it on the dl that ur a virgin... dnt tell him the first day but dnt keep it a secret... its u n ur not ashamed!!

Well, let me start off by saying I haven't dated any millionaire's or real real ballers, but Ive "dated" guys that had a few dollars.  I really didn't have a strategy that I used.  They just liked me.  I think a lot of it was how I carried myself.  I think that made them think they had to do certain things.  We talked about fashion so they knew what I liked.  When they would ask what you doing, I would say oooh, browsing or looking in a magazine at blah, blah, blah.  I worked with one so he would always see me browsing and see the stores and prices of some of the things that I looked at. 

 

Im also not the "average" gold-digger (IMO).  I gold-dig with care.  I would talk about price comparisions and who had what cheaper, so they knew it wasnt ALL about the money.  I buy inexpensive things and Im not always on labels so they knew that about me.  One thing I loved about my men were that they understood me - they know, she's not  a gold-digger but she does like money and  nice things, but she will shop @ Old Navy.  

 

This one guy, we never even got into talking about me being sex, as long as he could spend a little time with me he was good.  He never even got a kiss from me and I received nice gifts from him.  I think its about what they THINK they're going to get.

 

Yes, tell them you're a virgin, it will be less stressful when dealing with sex.  When he says something about sex, just say, well, due to my religious beliefs, Im not having sex until Im married.  If he stays around and continues to take you out, then 1 - he likes you or 2 - he thinks he can talk or buy you out yo coochie. 

I have also been able to get gifts without giving it up we are kinda in the same boat. My advice is do you and play the game until someone tries to make you compromise yourself and then on to the next one for a new round!

Jessica Rabbit said:

Lol I'm definitely not ashamed, just didn't want that to be a red flag in a man's mind and make him just deuce instantly before I could get anything. And I know I can't catch Devon Thomas or Drake without them expecting the P lol, I'm definitely fine with business/doctor ect ballers. Hmm, maybe I will befriend them and subtly make them fall in love with me lol!

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea...idk what to tell u on that nite... ive never dated a real balller.. but i woluld def nake them wait longer jus so i wont seem like all tge other girls... id say maybe build a friendship with a guy but be flirty n seductive .. in a tasteful manner ... it may take some time to get money n stuff.. it can be done ... but if ur lookin for a basketball player or something... id say forget it!! Lol.. n dnt keep it on the dl that ur a virgin... dnt tell him the first day but dnt keep it a secret... its u n ur not ashamed!!

Of course you will.  You also have to figure out what they will spend money on.  Some guys will not spend money on shoes, clothes, bags, but may take you on a trip. I met this guy and he told me that a certain mall was the boogie mall, I kinda knew from that, that he wasn't spending money like that.  This other guy thought that ppl who spent lots of money on cars was stupid.  I knew he wasnt into buying expensive things BUUUTT he would have been perfect to settle down and marry because he was a saver and thought about retirement.

 

When you go out, wear your nice stuff, carry your LV bag, wear your nice shoes.  IMO, is kinda like an investment.  If they see you with it, they're going to think that okay - she likes nice things.  That way, its no shock when  they have to buy something. 

The most expensive thing I probably had was some shoes from VS or Bakers that prolly caused about 199.  I would just browse onliine and magazines and someone would see and bamm, thats what I was offered.  I love  my subscription to Elle, Vogue and Instyle ;-)

 

 
Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so just be myself, date the ballers, and the gifts will come? Or will I have to do some playful hinting that I'd like that new Louis Bag?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I say just be yourself. I get all my gifts without giving it up. It can be done.
Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so how do you get stuff while celibate? How do your ballers to come off the cash without giving any? And your suggestion would be to let them know we're virgins??  Cause we was forreal thinking bout keeping that on the DL lol.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

I agree with Ms. U Can; talk about things you like and would like to have, but do it in a subtle way. And I say yes, tell him you are a virgin when it comes up. I like to stay away from 'sex-talk' as long as possible. I won't hint at anything sexual, like a joke or anything. If he says something sexual, lol, I try to playfully change the subject. Now, I do think that sex may improve your quality of gifts, but (1) in my opinion, every woman has to have a line she will not cross in many areas of her life. I won't use my body for money. So I will not have sex just to get better ish, and (2) I believe that real gifts come with an emotional connection. The worst thing to do to threaten this emotional connection, is to put sex in the mix.

You need to know that you won't get many quality gifts UNLESS you meet a man that has a genuine interest in you. He has to want to see you well off. So don't focus on "stuff" too much, instead focus on responding to a man that wants to give his very best and all to you. Then, you'll know for sure that the good gifts will come :-) lol

Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so just be myself, date the ballers, and the gifts will come? Or will I have to do some playful hinting that I'd like that new Louis Bag?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I say just be yourself. I get all my gifts without giving it up. It can be done.
Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so how do you get stuff while celibate? How do your ballers to come off the cash without giving any? And your suggestion would be to let them know we're virgins??  Cause we was forreal thinking bout keeping that on the DL lol.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

If your quality female you can receive without giving it up but how long they will stick around is the real test but then again they might think higher of you and let another girl be their cumbucket depends on the guy

LOL BBC, girl u KRAY! I still don't do all that, I just accept that the gifts are prob small, and I just gotta have a bigger team, lol



BabyBallerCheeks said:

I'm going to keep it 1000%. Unless you look like Nicole Scherzinger, it may not be worth it for you to date a baller. I've dated millionaires, music producers, NFL and NBA players. Out of that group, the only men that buy extravagant gifts without sex is old White men. Hell, if they have enough money, they will buy you anything just to keep someone around. Thus, if you aren't interested in being felt up by old, rich white men, GIVE UP NOW because it seems like your aim is to get LARGE sums of money and, you aren't going to get that from NBA/NFL/music moguls unless you are willing to put the d*** in every other h*** but that one. You will have to suck so much d*** your mouth will hurt and you still may not get gifts. Thus, unless there is already a rich man checking for you, your chances of coming up on any significant amount of money is quite low.

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
5 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
6 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
8 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
9 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
16 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
16 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
17 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
17 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
18 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
18 hours ago
Sean Felder posted a status
"Sean Felder on front cover of Hp Magazine.Go to www.Magcloud.com to check it out ok?"
20 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service