Views: 1598

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lol... no sex no money! U may get 20 or 30 dollars... but i dnt live in houston... but i would think goin to the fames or dwn town during lunch hours... im sure business men will be all around... not sure if u guys hav any upscale lounges.. but thats all i can think of ... let me kno when u find out... im celibate also... 5mnths! Lol... but i can omly get dinner.. movies ... u kno reg stuff...but i also never ask...soooo good luck!! Lol

So you are a virgin?

Oh my well ur best bet is to find one to fall in love with u then the money n gifts will follow.

But 99% wont wait around... ur better off jus keep doin what u been doin or find a church goin man... u mqy get small gifts... but thats it... guys need something if there giving something... its almost not fair... so either get a second job or start dating quick so u can get married quick!! Lol

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

I say just be yourself. I get all my gifts without giving it up. It can be done.

Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so how do you get stuff while celibate? How do your ballers to come off the cash without giving any? And your suggestion would be to let them know we're virgins??  Cause we was forreal thinking bout keeping that on the DL lol.

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

What????  a real live virgin??? lol.  I think that both of yall can come up.  Most would buy you anything just so they can be the first since not many guys can say they've actually had a virgin.  If he's a good guy, you're better off because he would respect you.  They know from the jump that they're not getting any so IMO, it makes it easier because you don't have to have an excuse why you're not going to have sex with them.  When you're having sex, it's always something to try and get whatever you can before having to give it up, if you plan to give it up and they're always there pressuring you.

I've been celibate almost 1-2 years, depending on how you look at it - lol.  I let dudes know up front that Im not into casual sex and prefer to be in a real relationship, so they won't expect sex from me. 

Yea...idk what to tell u on that nite... ive never dated a real balller.. but i woluld def nake them wait longer jus so i wont seem like all tge other girls... id say maybe build a friendship with a guy but be flirty n seductive .. in a tasteful manner ... it may take some time to get money n stuff.. it can be done ... but if ur lookin for a basketball player or something... id say forget it!! Lol.. n dnt keep it on the dl that ur a virgin... dnt tell him the first day but dnt keep it a secret... its u n ur not ashamed!!

Well, let me start off by saying I haven't dated any millionaire's or real real ballers, but Ive "dated" guys that had a few dollars.  I really didn't have a strategy that I used.  They just liked me.  I think a lot of it was how I carried myself.  I think that made them think they had to do certain things.  We talked about fashion so they knew what I liked.  When they would ask what you doing, I would say oooh, browsing or looking in a magazine at blah, blah, blah.  I worked with one so he would always see me browsing and see the stores and prices of some of the things that I looked at. 

Im also not the "average" gold-digger (IMO).  I gold-dig with care.  I would talk about price comparisions and who had what cheaper, so they knew it wasnt ALL about the money.  I buy inexpensive things and Im not always on labels so they knew that about me.  One thing I loved about my men were that they understood me - they know, she's not  a gold-digger but she does like money and  nice things, but she will shop @ Old Navy.  

This one guy, we never even got into talking about me being sex, as long as he could spend a little time with me he was good.  He never even got a kiss from me and I received nice gifts from him.  I think its about what they THINK they're going to get.

Yes, tell them you're a virgin, it will be less stressful when dealing with sex.  When he says something about sex, just say, well, due to my religious beliefs, Im not having sex until Im married.  If he stays around and continues to take you out, then 1 - he likes you or 2 - he thinks he can talk or buy you out yo coochie. 

I have also been able to get gifts without giving it up we are kinda in the same boat. My advice is do you and play the game until someone tries to make you compromise yourself and then on to the next one for a new round!

Jessica Rabbit said:

Lol I'm definitely not ashamed, just didn't want that to be a red flag in a man's mind and make him just deuce instantly before I could get anything. And I know I can't catch Devon Thomas or Drake without them expecting the P lol, I'm definitely fine with business/doctor ect ballers. Hmm, maybe I will befriend them and subtly make them fall in love with me lol!

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Yea...idk what to tell u on that nite... ive never dated a real balller.. but i woluld def nake them wait longer jus so i wont seem like all tge other girls... id say maybe build a friendship with a guy but be flirty n seductive .. in a tasteful manner ... it may take some time to get money n stuff.. it can be done ... but if ur lookin for a basketball player or something... id say forget it!! Lol.. n dnt keep it on the dl that ur a virgin... dnt tell him the first day but dnt keep it a secret... its u n ur not ashamed!!

Of course you will.  You also have to figure out what they will spend money on.  Some guys will not spend money on shoes, clothes, bags, but may take you on a trip. I met this guy and he told me that a certain mall was the boogie mall, I kinda knew from that, that he wasn't spending money like that.  This other guy thought that ppl who spent lots of money on cars was stupid.  I knew he wasnt into buying expensive things BUUUTT he would have been perfect to settle down and marry because he was a saver and thought about retirement.

When you go out, wear your nice stuff, carry your LV bag, wear your nice shoes.  IMO, is kinda like an investment.  If they see you with it, they're going to think that okay - she likes nice things.  That way, its no shock when  they have to buy something. 

The most expensive thing I probably had was some shoes from VS or Bakers that prolly caused about 199.  I would just browse onliine and magazines and someone would see and bamm, thats what I was offered.  I love  my subscription to Elle, Vogue and Instyle ;-)

Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so just be myself, date the ballers, and the gifts will come? Or will I have to do some playful hinting that I'd like that new Louis Bag?

Love is a Losing Game said:

I say just be yourself. I get all my gifts without giving it up. It can be done.
Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so how do you get stuff while celibate? How do your ballers to come off the cash without giving any? And your suggestion would be to let them know we're virgins??  Cause we was forreal thinking bout keeping that on the DL lol.

I agree with Ms. U Can; talk about things you like and would like to have, but do it in a subtle way. And I say yes, tell him you are a virgin when it comes up. I like to stay away from 'sex-talk' as long as possible. I won't hint at anything sexual, like a joke or anything. If he says something sexual, lol, I try to playfully change the subject. Now, I do think that sex may improve your quality of gifts, but (1) in my opinion, every woman has to have a line she will not cross in many areas of her life. I won't use my body for money. So I will not have sex just to get better ish, and (2) I believe that real gifts come with an emotional connection. The worst thing to do to threaten this emotional connection, is to put sex in the mix.

You need to know that you won't get many quality gifts UNLESS you meet a man that has a genuine interest in you. He has to want to see you well off. So don't focus on "stuff" too much, instead focus on responding to a man that wants to give his very best and all to you. Then, you'll know for sure that the good gifts will come :-) lol

Jessica Rabbit said:

Ok, so just be myself, date the ballers, and the gifts will come? Or will I have to do some playful hinting that I'd like that new Louis Bag?

Love is a Losing Game said:

Jessica Rabbit said:

If your quality female you can receive without giving it up but how long they will stick around is the real test but then again they might think higher of you and let another girl be their cumbucket depends on the guy

You gotta be Amber Rose or Kim K (you gotta be a muse for them) takes about 10 years lol

Jessica Rabbit said:

Lol I'm definitely not ashamed, just didn't want that to be a red flag in a man's mind and make him just deuce instantly before I could get anything. And I know I can't catch Devon Thomas or Drake without them expecting the P lol, I'm definitely fine with business/doctor ect ballers. Hmm, maybe I will befriend them and subtly make them fall in love with me lol!

Still Pretty Vahn said:

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 44 minutes ago. 18 Replies

Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
44 minutes ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
3 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
4 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"Eh...  Maybe him leaving is a good thing. I think he's been stagnant in his rap career if…"
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Cam'ron trying to stay relevant."
4 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"Wiz downgraded. At least Amber was bad. Khloe look like Frankenberry. Celebrities keep swappin each…"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
4 hours ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Attention whores"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video