Views: 1668

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Ok so since this is a website n we are pose to keep it real... so when i say this dnt think im rude or mean cuz im not im jus goin to be honest with u... since ur beliefs in God are so high.. n i assume ur a good person... what ur basically trying to do is use somebody to get money n gifts? Which also isnt right... being a virgin is cool but u need to be all the way right... how would u feel if u gave it uo n the guy played u? Jus think about it ghe other way around... cuz most guys that give money n gifts just because n want nothing in return.. r guys thats prolly insecure ...n some way... im mot saying what u want isnt possible ...but i think u should date or what ever fir the right reasons...but at tge end of the day ur trying ti use somebody...so keep ur faith n kerp trusting God eill make sure ur ok... if u've made it this far financial u will be ok... u dnt want ur husband to look at u different cuz u was with a bunch of diff guys... so u shouldnt want him to look at u diff cuz u use men either... im jus sayin... im almost 26 n can still count on 1 hand the guys ive been with... im not a virgin but i take pride in that... so i kno how u feel n one day i hope to marry a baller..lol n i dnt want him worried im only in it for money cuz ive used guys in my past... u understand wwhere im comming frm?

No problem!! I heard its humid.. Not to be all about my looks and my hair but how bad is the humidity??? is it bad enough to mess up pressed hair?? (I know its random, but i need to know this before i move there)

Jessica Rabbit said:

Thanks for the links! I LOVE Houston, I was born and raised here but went away for college so im discovering it as an adult, but I like it so far. The thing is when I was in high school I was a suburb baby so I liked the ratchet spots lol. Not so much anymore, especially since I'm trying to find a baller. I love eating and catching the movies or shopping at City Centre more than the galleria, but I'm gonna explore the galleria more and memorial city and first colony, maybe midtown and keep ya updated.

Lady Letty said:

Tell me how things go, me and my friend are planning to move to Houston next year after we finished with college, but we will be visiting alot. how do you like it so far?? I heard the Galleria is where the ballers go, and the Daves and Busters thats near the galleria. here are a couple links that will help you, read the comments

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/nba-all-star-weekend-2013-h...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/ballers-in-houston

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/2015113:Topic:136967?id=201...

@ Still Pretty Vahn....I sooooo LOVE your response....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Ok so since this is a website n we are pose to keep it real... so when i say this dnt think im rude or mean cuz im not im jus goin to be honest with u... since ur beliefs in God are so high.. n i assume ur a good person... what ur basically trying to do is use somebody to get money n gifts? Which also isnt right... being a virgin is cool but u need to be all the way right... how would u feel if u gave it uo n the guy played u? Jus think about it ghe other way around... cuz most guys that give money n gifts just because n want nothing in return.. r guys thats prolly insecure ...n some way... im mot saying what u want isnt possible ...but i think u should date or what ever fir the right reasons...but at tge end of the day ur trying ti use somebody...so keep ur faith n kerp trusting God eill make sure ur ok... if u've made it this far financial u will be ok... u dnt want ur husband to look at u different cuz u was with a bunch of diff guys... so u shouldnt want him to look at u diff cuz u use men either... im jus sayin... im almost 26 n can still count on 1 hand the guys ive been with... im not a virgin but i take pride in that... so i kno how u feel n one day i hope to marry a baller..lol n i dnt want him worried im only in it for money cuz ive used guys in my past... u understand wwhere im comming frm?

she only want gifts...but IMO, I don't think getting a man to do things for you is really using them UNLESS your lying and telling them you love them just so you can get these things.  If you're just being yourself and ask for things, and get it...it is what it is, but thats just my opinion.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I think its using them... i dnt go around buying gifts for ppl for no reason unless its charity.. or for family... a guy itsnt goin to buy u gift for no reason... he'll take u out maybe buy a small something.. but im sure its something that wont even matter ... she wants shoes n bags.. ect n not no forever21 type of stuff... n if a person is ur friend which the guy will be to her cuz shes not looking for love... he shouldnt hav to buy her friendship
#ijs ... im jus think it should be fair... if ur f***** then he should pay... i sgree with that but if ur jus givin conversation then thats all u should get back... im sure she can get a guy to buy her gifts... but it will be hard gget louie bags for nothing... n if all ur aiming for is a bag frm target then ur better off jus buying it for urself.. i think anyway

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

she only want gifts...but IMO, I don't think getting a man to do things for you is really using them UNLESS your lying and telling them you love them just so you can get these things.  If you're just being yourself and ask for things, and get it...it is what it is, but thats just my opinion.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I'm not offended, I was thinking about that,  thanks for your opinion it gives me alot to think about. The way I justified it in my mind is.. I'm going to date regardless, why not aim at dating men who can treat me to the things I like? I don't like to think of it as using them, because I'm not going to lie or act like I'm ever gonna sleep with them, so if they know that doesn't it even it out some? lol I'm not really looking for a hubbie right now because of law school but I still wanna have fun and date, but I do see what you mean and that is a worry of mine like what if I meet my hubbie while on this baller mission....will that ever come up. Will I ever have to answer to how I attained certain things...and what will he think of me :/ IDK though because I put myself through college and I'm gonna put myself through law school  and I have to be responsible with my paycheck so I just want someone to take me away from my troubles....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I feel it.... good luck!! Hopefully the guy wont feel used! Lol or him n ur future husbsnd wont kno each other ...in my city everybody knows everybody.. lol

Jessica Rabbit said:

I'm not offended, I was thinking about that,  thanks for your opinion it gives me alot to think about. The way I justified it in my mind is.. I'm going to date regardless, why not aim at dating men who can treat me to the things I like? I don't like to think of it as using them, because I'm not going to lie or act like I'm ever gonna sleep with them, so if they know that doesn't it even it out some? lol I'm not really looking for a hubbie right now because of law school but I still wanna have fun and date, but I do see what you mean and that is a worry of mine like what if I meet my hubbie while on this baller mission....will that ever come up. Will I ever have to answer to how I attained certain things...and what will he think of me :/ IDK though because I put myself through college and I'm gonna put myself through law school so I just want someone to take me away from my troubles....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I didn't get a Louie bag, but I've gotten similair items and the guy knew he wasn't getting any, he just liked me. Don't know if he was thinking well Ima break her down but I was honest about it so I didn't considering that using him.  We both still enjoyed each others company.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I think its using them... i dnt go around buying gifts for ppl for no reason unless its charity.. or for family... a guy itsnt goin to buy u gift for no reason... he'll take u out maybe buy a small something.. but im sure its something that wont even matter ... she wants shoes n bags.. ect n not no forever21 type of stuff... n if a person is ur friend which the guy will be to her cuz shes not looking for love... he shouldnt hav to buy her friendship
#ijs ... im jus think it should be fair... if ur f***** then he should pay... i sgree with that but if ur jus givin conversation then thats all u should get back... im sure she can get a guy to buy her gifts... but it will be hard gget louie bags for nothing... n if all ur aiming for is a bag frm target then ur better off jus buying it for urself.. i think anyway

Still Pretty Vahn said:

As a matter of fact, I met this guy recently, I mean, like after this post was created recently..lol and I mentioned something that I needed, and  It wasn't like hey, I need this,  it was just regular conversation and he was like well, I got you, something I totally wasn't expecting but  I was like okay.  The only thing I did was meet him, we hadn't been out or anything.

Lol you must be a sight to see girl

As a matter of fact, I met this guy recently, I mean, like after this post was created recently..lol and I mentioned something that I needed, and  It wasn't like hey, I need this,  it was just regular conversation and he was like well, I got you, something I totally wasn't expecting but  I was like okay.  The only thing I did was meet him, we hadn't been out or anything.

Im okay, I wouldn't say Im all that but as I hear a lot "it's just something about me".  Im confused about it myself but I take it as I get it. *shrugs*

Jessica Rabbit said:

That's what I'm talking about. Don't question it, just enjoy it.

Im okay, I wouldn't say Im all that but as I hear a lot "it's just something about me".  Im confused about it myself but I take it as I get it. *shrugs*

Jessica Rabbit said:

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

The Weeknd & Belly Cancel Their 'Jimmey Kimmel' Performance Because Of Donald Trump

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

#TheWeeknd and #Canadian rapper/producer Belly reportedly cancelled their "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" performance Wednesday night (May 25) when they found out #DonaldTrump was also going to appear on the…Continue

VH1 Announces The Return Of 'Hip Hop Honors' This Summer

#VH1 is bringing back "Hip Hop Honors" after a six-year hiatus. According to the network, " Hip Hop Honors" will return this summer with a ceremony saluting the "trailblazing first ladies of hip hop.…Continue

LHHATL's Karen King Busted For Identify Fraud

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" newcomer Karen "KK" King was reportedly busted on Monday night (May 23) for committing identity fraud.TMZ reports that police arrested King at Level V in Atlanta after…Continue

Dylann Storm Roof Possibly Facing Death Penalty

#DylannStormRoof, the 22-year old alleged gunman who killed nine black parishioners in a church in #Charleston, #SouthCarolina, could now be facing the death penalty if found guilty. In a statement…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I said it once I'll say it again ni99as go crazy for an average light skinned chick. I seen…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Arkansas Woman Becomes Internet's New "Prison Bae" - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Tamar Braxton Expected To Discuss "The Real" On "Braxton Family Values"
"Let this be a lesson to all you b!tches who act extra all the time, people you thought was f#cking…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
"F#ck you, you goofy a$$ b!tch. You wanted to date that thug a$$ ni99a Maino and that's what…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
"It's a sad story but I never used him 2K so I can't say I f#ck with him like that. Rest…"
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post New Orleans Pelicans Guard Bryce Dejean-Jones Dead At 23
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Victim Of Irving Plaza Shooting Speaks Out Against NYPD
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
"Now them lil' ni99as gon' get lazy."
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Chinese School Kids Who Used To Climb Ladder Home, Finally Get Stairs - blogged by @MsJennyb
9 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Evelyn Lozada Wearing Fendi Encaged Jewel-Embellished Leather Sandals
"Nice shoes. Yo mama'nem still live in the projects though."
9 hours ago
RubyWoo posted a blog post
14 hours ago
RubyWoo's blog post was featured
14 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service