Views: 1594

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmm, I guess something is better than nothing, Its money I can keep in the bank

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Ive never dated a guy who just gives gifts just because... now i do hav a friend who really likes my n he has offered to get my car fixed for me n he also let me borrow a couple hundred.. but i had to pay it back... weve never slept together n never will... but if u get him to really like u...u may get a few things... i doubt bags ir shopping ... but at the same time u cant expect a man to give what u want but u cant give him what he wants.... im still tryna figure it out cuz i wanna kno! Lol...u mayvhav to find a geeky overweight guy who will be happy jus to hav u as a frien
Ok so since this is a website n we are pose to keep it real... so when i say this dnt think im rude or mean cuz im not im jus goin to be honest with u... since ur beliefs in God are so high.. n i assume ur a good person... what ur basically trying to do is use somebody to get money n gifts? Which also isnt right... being a virgin is cool but u need to be all the way right... how would u feel if u gave it uo n the guy played u? Jus think about it ghe other way around... cuz most guys that give money n gifts just because n want nothing in return.. r guys thats prolly insecure ...n some way... im mot saying what u want isnt possible ...but i think u should date or what ever fir the right reasons...but at tge end of the day ur trying ti use somebody...so keep ur faith n kerp trusting God eill make sure ur ok... if u've made it this far financial u will be ok... u dnt want ur husband to look at u different cuz u was with a bunch of diff guys... so u shouldnt want him to look at u diff cuz u use men either... im jus sayin... im almost 26 n can still count on 1 hand the guys ive been with... im not a virgin but i take pride in that... so i kno how u feel n one day i hope to marry a baller..lol n i dnt want him worried im only in it for money cuz ive used guys in my past... u understand wwhere im comming frm?

No problem!! I heard its humid.. Not to be all about my looks and my hair but how bad is the humidity??? is it bad enough to mess up pressed hair?? (I know its random, but i need to know this before i move there)

Jessica Rabbit said:

Thanks for the links! I LOVE Houston, I was born and raised here but went away for college so im discovering it as an adult, but I like it so far. The thing is when I was in high school I was a suburb baby so I liked the ratchet spots lol. Not so much anymore, especially since I'm trying to find a baller. I love eating and catching the movies or shopping at City Centre more than the galleria, but I'm gonna explore the galleria more and memorial city and first colony, maybe midtown and keep ya updated.

Lady Letty said:

Tell me how things go, me and my friend are planning to move to Houston next year after we finished with college, but we will be visiting alot. how do you like it so far?? I heard the Galleria is where the ballers go, and the Daves and Busters thats near the galleria. here are a couple links that will help you, read the comments

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/nba-all-star-weekend-2013-h...

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/ballers-in-houston

http://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/2015113:Topic:136967?id=201...

@ Still Pretty Vahn....I sooooo LOVE your response....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

Ok so since this is a website n we are pose to keep it real... so when i say this dnt think im rude or mean cuz im not im jus goin to be honest with u... since ur beliefs in God are so high.. n i assume ur a good person... what ur basically trying to do is use somebody to get money n gifts? Which also isnt right... being a virgin is cool but u need to be all the way right... how would u feel if u gave it uo n the guy played u? Jus think about it ghe other way around... cuz most guys that give money n gifts just because n want nothing in return.. r guys thats prolly insecure ...n some way... im mot saying what u want isnt possible ...but i think u should date or what ever fir the right reasons...but at tge end of the day ur trying ti use somebody...so keep ur faith n kerp trusting God eill make sure ur ok... if u've made it this far financial u will be ok... u dnt want ur husband to look at u different cuz u was with a bunch of diff guys... so u shouldnt want him to look at u diff cuz u use men either... im jus sayin... im almost 26 n can still count on 1 hand the guys ive been with... im not a virgin but i take pride in that... so i kno how u feel n one day i hope to marry a baller..lol n i dnt want him worried im only in it for money cuz ive used guys in my past... u understand wwhere im comming frm?

she only want gifts...but IMO, I don't think getting a man to do things for you is really using them UNLESS your lying and telling them you love them just so you can get these things.  If you're just being yourself and ask for things, and get it...it is what it is, but thats just my opinion.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I think its using them... i dnt go around buying gifts for ppl for no reason unless its charity.. or for family... a guy itsnt goin to buy u gift for no reason... he'll take u out maybe buy a small something.. but im sure its something that wont even matter ... she wants shoes n bags.. ect n not no forever21 type of stuff... n if a person is ur friend which the guy will be to her cuz shes not looking for love... he shouldnt hav to buy her friendship
#ijs ... im jus think it should be fair... if ur f***** then he should pay... i sgree with that but if ur jus givin conversation then thats all u should get back... im sure she can get a guy to buy her gifts... but it will be hard gget louie bags for nothing... n if all ur aiming for is a bag frm target then ur better off jus buying it for urself.. i think anyway

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

she only want gifts...but IMO, I don't think getting a man to do things for you is really using them UNLESS your lying and telling them you love them just so you can get these things.  If you're just being yourself and ask for things, and get it...it is what it is, but thats just my opinion.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I'm not offended, I was thinking about that,  thanks for your opinion it gives me alot to think about. The way I justified it in my mind is.. I'm going to date regardless, why not aim at dating men who can treat me to the things I like? I don't like to think of it as using them, because I'm not going to lie or act like I'm ever gonna sleep with them, so if they know that doesn't it even it out some? lol I'm not really looking for a hubbie right now because of law school but I still wanna have fun and date, but I do see what you mean and that is a worry of mine like what if I meet my hubbie while on this baller mission....will that ever come up. Will I ever have to answer to how I attained certain things...and what will he think of me :/ IDK though because I put myself through college and I'm gonna put myself through law school  and I have to be responsible with my paycheck so I just want someone to take me away from my troubles....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I feel it.... good luck!! Hopefully the guy wont feel used! Lol or him n ur future husbsnd wont kno each other ...in my city everybody knows everybody.. lol

Jessica Rabbit said:

I'm not offended, I was thinking about that,  thanks for your opinion it gives me alot to think about. The way I justified it in my mind is.. I'm going to date regardless, why not aim at dating men who can treat me to the things I like? I don't like to think of it as using them, because I'm not going to lie or act like I'm ever gonna sleep with them, so if they know that doesn't it even it out some? lol I'm not really looking for a hubbie right now because of law school but I still wanna have fun and date, but I do see what you mean and that is a worry of mine like what if I meet my hubbie while on this baller mission....will that ever come up. Will I ever have to answer to how I attained certain things...and what will he think of me :/ IDK though because I put myself through college and I'm gonna put myself through law school so I just want someone to take me away from my troubles....

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I didn't get a Louie bag, but I've gotten similair items and the guy knew he wasn't getting any, he just liked me. Don't know if he was thinking well Ima break her down but I was honest about it so I didn't considering that using him.  We both still enjoyed each others company.

Still Pretty Vahn said:

I think its using them... i dnt go around buying gifts for ppl for no reason unless its charity.. or for family... a guy itsnt goin to buy u gift for no reason... he'll take u out maybe buy a small something.. but im sure its something that wont even matter ... she wants shoes n bags.. ect n not no forever21 type of stuff... n if a person is ur friend which the guy will be to her cuz shes not looking for love... he shouldnt hav to buy her friendship
#ijs ... im jus think it should be fair... if ur f***** then he should pay... i sgree with that but if ur jus givin conversation then thats all u should get back... im sure she can get a guy to buy her gifts... but it will be hard gget louie bags for nothing... n if all ur aiming for is a bag frm target then ur better off jus buying it for urself.. i think anyway

Still Pretty Vahn said:

As a matter of fact, I met this guy recently, I mean, like after this post was created recently..lol and I mentioned something that I needed, and  It wasn't like hey, I need this,  it was just regular conversation and he was like well, I got you, something I totally wasn't expecting but  I was like okay.  The only thing I did was meet him, we hadn't been out or anything.

Lol you must be a sight to see girl

As a matter of fact, I met this guy recently, I mean, like after this post was created recently..lol and I mentioned something that I needed, and  It wasn't like hey, I need this,  it was just regular conversation and he was like well, I got you, something I totally wasn't expecting but  I was like okay.  The only thing I did was meet him, we hadn't been out or anything.

Im okay, I wouldn't say Im all that but as I hear a lot "it's just something about me".  Im confused about it myself but I take it as I get it. *shrugs*

Jessica Rabbit said:

Lol you must be a sight to see girl

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sameena 37 minutes ago. 3 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Benzino

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 1 hour ago. 1 Reply

Continue

B*tches Be Like

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 13 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
8 minutes ago
9 minutes ago
Eleven8's 9 blog posts were featured
11 minutes ago
11 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
12 minutes ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I don't believe that dumb ish about asking Rob to wear the bear costume.  Come on now...I…"
27 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I'm team Kim on this one.  LOL...yeah, don't come for my little brother…"
32 minutes ago
Sameena replied to MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s discussion Fitness Rant
"LMBO! You went in!!!  I agree that the Herbalife people are annoying. I notice the other…"
37 minutes ago
livelife25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"Still playing with Barbie dolls, eh Adrienne? This was after she publicly dated Lebron his first…"
39 minutes ago
livelife25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Don't Fall for Broke Men with Fake Bank Statements
"Foul....just foul...."
42 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
44 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video