David Carradine's family was right all along: The actor's death was not the result of suicide.

In a video statement today, brothers Keith and Robert Carradine announced that Dr. Michael Baden, the forensics expert they independently hired to carry out a second autopsy on the actor, determined that their sibling did not take his own life.

"The autopsy findings and the evidence thus far available demonstrate that Mr. Carradine's death was not the result of suicide," Baden said.

The chief forensic pathologist for the New York State Police conducted the autopsy in California, after the body arrived from Bangkok earlier this week.

An initial postmortem was done in Thailand, but officials there said the results would not be back for one or two more weeks.

In their statement, the brothers of the late 72-year-old thanked fans for support during what has been a "profoundly painful time."

"First of all, we would like to thank everyone for their heartfelt expressions of love and sympathy for what we are going through," said Keith Carradine.

"Until we have all of the pending results of the investigation we respectfully ask that we be allowed to lay our beloved brother, husband and father, grandfather and great-grandfather to rest in peace and with dignity," Robert added.

They also thanked both Thai and U.S. authorities who have been working in conjunction on investigating Carradine's mysterious death.

The Kill Bill star was found dead in his luxury hotel room exactly one week ago. Police said the actor was hanging naked in his closet, a rope tied to his neck and genitals, leading to the suspicion that his death may have been the accidental result of autoerotic asphyxiation.

No funeral arrangements have yet been announced.

Tags: carradine, david, death

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I kinda figured when I post the discussion about his death that it wasnt suicide. The description of the scene sounds like foul play more than suicide. Damn :-(
An imporant lesson for us all, if you're going to be doing freaky ishh have a safe word!
my husband thinks he was murdered because the chinese hate the fact that he took the kung fu series, which was originally bruce lee, and became an icon because of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

B*tches Be Like

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 5 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Don't Fall for Broke Men with Fake Bank Statements

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

IT'S AN APP FOR THAT! Don't get…Continue

Baller Mail - Momma Dee Got Herself a Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

From the looks of it, Momma Dee…Continue

Latest Activity

TawnBaby commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Christian Louboutin Rouge Nail Lacquer
"pretty bottle, but idk if i will purchase this...essie is just as fine"
55 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Remarks
"The comments I've seen about this issue have been disgusting people coming out in defense of…"
3 hours ago
Lala updated their profile
3 hours ago
Lala updated their profile photo
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Stephen A Smith Suspended Over Domestic Violence Remarks
"Good for his ass...I know its his job to talk but this dude talks waaaayyy too much and put his…"
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Christian Louboutin Rouge Nail Lacquer
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion B*tches Be Like
"Yup, I know a few of these. "
5 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
5 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video