David Carradine's family was right all along: The actor's death was not the result of suicide.

In a video statement today, brothers Keith and Robert Carradine announced that Dr. Michael Baden, the forensics expert they independently hired to carry out a second autopsy on the actor, determined that their sibling did not take his own life.

"The autopsy findings and the evidence thus far available demonstrate that Mr. Carradine's death was not the result of suicide," Baden said.

The chief forensic pathologist for the New York State Police conducted the autopsy in California, after the body arrived from Bangkok earlier this week.

An initial postmortem was done in Thailand, but officials there said the results would not be back for one or two more weeks.

In their statement, the brothers of the late 72-year-old thanked fans for support during what has been a "profoundly painful time."

"First of all, we would like to thank everyone for their heartfelt expressions of love and sympathy for what we are going through," said Keith Carradine.

"Until we have all of the pending results of the investigation we respectfully ask that we be allowed to lay our beloved brother, husband and father, grandfather and great-grandfather to rest in peace and with dignity," Robert added.

They also thanked both Thai and U.S. authorities who have been working in conjunction on investigating Carradine's mysterious death.

The Kill Bill star was found dead in his luxury hotel room exactly one week ago. Police said the actor was hanging naked in his closet, a rope tied to his neck and genitals, leading to the suspicion that his death may have been the accidental result of autoerotic asphyxiation.

No funeral arrangements have yet been announced.

Tags: carradine, david, death

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I kinda figured when I post the discussion about his death that it wasnt suicide. The description of the scene sounds like foul play more than suicide. Damn :-(
An imporant lesson for us all, if you're going to be doing freaky ishh have a safe word!
my husband thinks he was murdered because the chinese hate the fact that he took the kung fu series, which was originally bruce lee, and became an icon because of it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 1 hour ago. 8 Replies

According to MediaTakeOut.com,…Continue

Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!

Started by Ken Nicole in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey ladies and gentleman! So I decided instead of going to grad school for two years to get my masters in Sports Administration, that I would attend law school for three years and concentrate on…Continue

Tags: Pointers, Advice, LSAT's, School, Law

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DallasBadYella 3 hours ago. 6 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Everyone there looks beautiful"
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Feliciano Lopez (Tennis Player)
1 hour ago
Lala25 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Brandon Jennings & Tae Heckard Call Off Engagement
"I wish brandon toddler jennings would get sprung off me pay off my student loans and then let me…"
1 hour ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Ok can i say it without sounding like a total bish....im just not seeing or feeling the…"
1 hour ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Awwww nice. Everyone looks beautiful."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"I love how all the guys wore the custom tie. I gotta make that happen on my wedding day."
1 hour ago
Eleven8 replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"Game absolutely has a daughter of his own...so why did he create an instagram page for this new…"
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Father of The Game's Adopted Daughter Says Game Won't Let Him See Her
"So if a random man moved game's little girl into his house with the permission of her mother…"
3 hours ago
DallasBadYella replied to Ken Nicole's discussion Studying for the LSAT's! Need tips, advice, etc.. to improve my score!
"Hi Lady, Good Luck!! I am in my final semester of Law School. To reiterate MDSP, take Kaplan!! I…"
3 hours ago
Angela H liked Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
3 hours ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One Bites The Dust: Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union Wed In Miami
"Gabby is a BEAUTIFUL bride, as I knew she would be. Congrats to them...no comment on the thots…"
3 hours ago
DallasBadYella replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Eudoxie
"if she just got her nails done, they would have put lotion on them there! My manicurist never lets…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video