Hello ladies!,

I'm moving to Chicago next week, and wanna know where the ballers are from Corp to athletes. Hot spots from clubs to lunch hours! Im also gonna be by myself in the city so if anyone would like to meet up to club hop or scout (lol) im all for it!

thank you in advance ladies! 

Tags: ballers, chicago

Views: 783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooo, Maria Im movig to the chi too before the end of the summer were definitely going to have to hook up.
I'm in the the chi to gurls so when you get here I can show you a few need to be spots.....
most definitely honey, just let me know when you get here!

Golden Child said:
Ooo, Maria Im movig to the chi too before the end of the summer were definitely going to have to hook up.
i'll be there thursday! we definitely should link up

Mz.PhatBack said:
I'm in the the chi to gurls so when you get here I can show you a few need to be spots.....
Any new info ladies??

I'm a new chicagoan as well, some help would be great ladies!!!

have a good time here...spring/summer is gonna be early and its going to be a lot of things going on. good luck

Are You Here Yet & Were You Movin From"???"
Super late response! But Syymone yes, I'm here!
The best place to look is Downtown on Oak and Michigan ave and out by Oak brook mall! There are some in Naperville, IL but that is like 30-40 mins from downtown chicago.
@Kalio note taken. Thanks. ;)

Naperville huh?  Just moved here recently...out in Lisle...thanks for the tip.  

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Kobe Throws Major Shade At Nick 'Swaggy P' Young

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish just now. 0 Replies

Damn....that tension between teammates can't be good for the Lakers.Continue

Ebola Hits the U.S.

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sheli 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

The United States has its first…Continue

Did Lebron Fix His Hairline?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Did Porsha Williams Confirm She's Dating Eagles' Lesean McCoy?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

There's been rumors circulating…Continue

Latest Activity

Sheli replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ebola Hits the U.S.
"I wanna move back to Florida we only deal with racist cops there, lol"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 5 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on RubyWoo's blog post Doctors Say Tracy Morgan May Never Be Able to Perform Again
"Walmart got some s*** with them."
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"And wasn't Kenyon Martin married when he & Trina hooked up?"
2 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"I remember French's wife complaining about him leaving her for Trina... So I'm not buying…"
2 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Will Monfret (Model)
2 hours ago
V liked Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's How Much Do They Make?: Eric Gordon (New Orleans Pelicans)
2 hours ago
Lala25 commented on Eleven8's blog post Trina Says She Introduced French Montana To The Kardashians + French Finally Gets Divorced
"My mother and sis told me about a passage in the bible that indicates once your break your marital…"
2 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video