Chrissy & Mr. Jones - Will You Be Watching? Full First Episode

Tags: chrissy, jim jones

Views: 3126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the feed freezes on Chrissy's mole at the 10-minute mark.

It's the same-ole thing.  Chrissy begging for Jim's attention but after 8 years together not ready to get married.

When does it come on?

I love their love so yeah I'll be watching

I think Chrissy has cold feet thats why she doesn't want to have a child with Jim..its clear that she loves him but wants an option to bounce if s**** the fan and have no baggage. 

i concur....will check it out tho...

Bonita said:

I think Chrissy has cold feet thats why she doesn't want to have a child with Jim..its clear that she loves him but wants an option to bounce if s**** the fan and have no baggage. 

How do you think this is going to turn out?

I don't think there will be a wedding... Hope I'm wrong tho!

Me either @justme, but i too hope i'm wrong. I was talking to a guy about this last night, and he basically said SHE is the reason why he wont marry her and that the ring was really an installment plan like yandy said. I can see it, but I kinda think it's f'ed up for him to keep her holding like that when he know that she really loves him and wants to be with him. he should just let her go.

I hope there is a wedding, but I will not be watching to see. I think she is the problem. She needs to know her role and play it.  She annoys me with all the damn naggging, complaining, and  whinning.

I dont understand Chrissy's beef.  I mean you have to move and you have a maid.  As long as Jim pays the maid, he's packing as far as I'm concerned.

 

I think they'll get married and all this BS is to TRY to keep people watching until they do. 

To me its CLEAR jim is broke. And for him to have that funky ass attitude, i just cant understand. chrissy needs to get her biz going and drop that fool. She is wasting her time if she is really in search of happiness. and she wants him to be ENGAGED in their life...not a mere bystander in it

University of Smitty said:

I dont understand Chrissy's beef.  I mean you have to move and you have a maid.  As long as Jim pays the maid, he's packing as far as I'm concerned.

 

I think they'll get married and all this BS is to TRY to keep people watching until they do. 

I dont see all of that.  Chrissy doesnt even have a job as far as I can tell and Jim appears to be a hustler. Do I think he's filthy rich??  No, but neither is 99% of America. If I have a business venture, I'm not signing any of it over to my 'boyfriend' and I dont think Jim should either.

Love is a Losing Game said:

To me its CLEAR jim is broke. And for him to have that funky ass attitude, i just cant understand. chrissy needs to get her biz going and drop that fool. She is wasting her time if she is really in search of happiness. and she wants him to be ENGAGED in their life...not a mere bystander in it
University of Smitty said:

I dont understand Chrissy's beef.  I mean you have to move and you have a maid.  As long as Jim pays the maid, he's packing as far as I'm concerned.

 

I think they'll get married and all this BS is to TRY to keep people watching until they do. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect


BallerBoards

Naya Rivera Announces That She and Her Husband Are Expecting

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DdoubleD on Thursday. 1 Reply

Funny how she announced her…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Michelle Obama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish on Thursday. 0 Replies

Now that's a power friendship right…Continue

Is it me?

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Krystal C on Wednesday. 12 Replies

Recently I've been becoming real short and tired of my friends. I don't wanna be around any of them anymore... I just want to work, travel, and relax solo.. Even my man, Lord knows I'm grateful for…Continue

Ballerific Question of the Day: Changing Your Last Name

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she on Tuesday. 3 Replies

Continue

Latest Activity

siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"LMAO !! you guys are hilarious "
2 hours ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Kardashains Are Not Getting $100 Million From E!
"They need to kick rocks and disappear. It's ridiculous that they get money to do absolutely…"
4 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"Lol. His hair alone is hard enough to deal with. Imagine that relaxer and Mo'Nique? Gross!"
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"Lies! No one would've wanted to see her hugged up with Terrance Howard."
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Me, Plan B & August Alsina In LA
"@terrell lmao....hepatitis. omg."
7 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Mo'Nique Says She Was The Original Cookie Lyon
"MO messed up when she allowed her husband/manager to demand more money when her contract was up for…"
7 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Me, Plan B & August Alsina In LA
"This was so lame, she wants us to believe this ignorant country dude who cursed on national tv and…"
7 hours ago
Sean liked Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
8 hours ago
Sean commented on Char Turner's blog post Kanye West Cries During BBC Radio Interview (VIDEO) - blogged by: @Chargotit
"In the interview he says,"the world can only be saved through fashion" so if I give a…"
8 hours ago
Honey Hontas commented on RubyWoo's blog post Baller Alert's Hottest Promoters: Sport E. Odie
"You all forgot to add that he's the same promoter that August Aslina cursed out. No…"
8 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post How A Former NBA Player Turned $350,000 Into $400 Million
"This is a great story. It teaches you to plan for your future and invest. That was a smart move, he…"
8 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

Miami - $hy Glizzy @ Dream 2/28 at Dream

February 28, 2015 at 11pm to March 1, 2015 at 5am
8 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video