Seen this on www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

 

“Chrissy has been hustling since she was 15 years old. She’s now 42, and she’s been using her p*ssy to get Gucci and gold.

Chrissy and her crew were involved in different crimes like credit card schemes, shoplifters, mules from NYC to D.C. They were setting up dudes to get robbed. Chrissy has dated dope boys like the infamous drug kingpin Alpo Martinez and his partner Rich Porter also three New York Knick players. She even slept with Jay Z when he was 23 years old. 

Chrissy’s last trick/sponsor/boyfriend cheated on her with a popular video hoe. Chrissy decided to rob him for $32,000 then she ran to Miami to shop and have fun on his dime. Then dude and his crew tracked Chrissy down. The Nicca knocked out her front teeth and in return Chrissy had her peeps send him a message that if he does not pay for her dental bill and buy her breast implants he’s going to get hit with the Rico Act. Dude paid all Chrissy’s bills and that was the end of her and street dudes.

Chrissy took her skills to reality television hoping her broke rapper boyfriend will help her to continue to live a easy lifestyle.”

Tags: chrissy lampkin

Views: 4959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! that story does not sound like its made up...but you never know...great tea!
this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..
I can believe it... 
42 years old and still HAS to trick? With dentures at that? Maybe she should just get a regular 9-5. At least a 9-5 comes with health and dental insurance. IJS

I'm from NY and live in NY and this is not hard to believe at all.  I heard that she dated Alpo a while back, just wasn't sure if it's true or not.  And everyone knows even Jay said he slept with her.  None of this is hard to believe.

 

Women- especially women from the hood- are naturally hustlers.


Siren said:

this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..
Yawn.. Old hags take a seat!
I could see this being true
Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

Sissy said:

I'm from NY and live in NY and this is not hard to believe at all.  I heard that she dated Alpo a while back, just wasn't sure if it's true or not.  And everyone knows even Jay said he slept with her.  None of this is hard to believe.

 

Women- especially women from the hood- are naturally hustlers.

Siren said:

this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.



man down! Somebody call 911! *wyclef Jon voice* lol you tell her siren *three finger snap* Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

And wow she's 42! She looks good but umm damn uh yea this is sad and now I see why jimmy hates hov he smashed his woman.before he did. Lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

SoLuscious replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Fan Clowns Cam'ron For His Fashion Choices
"Smdh cam is always so rude."
1 hour ago
Bossy Bri liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
1 hour ago
Profile Icontracylatroy, Tiffany Mcwhite, Chesca Barnett and 12 more joined Baller Alert.com
1 hour ago
Moving In Silence commented on Asimplebijou's blog post BallerAlert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Bertille Sefolosha
"They have a beautiful family."
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
2 hours ago
V liked RubyWoo's discussion Kevin Durant Re-Signs with Nike for a 10 Year Deal Worth Up to $300 Million
2 hours ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
"Nice pecs. I've grown to like him on The Game. "
2 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Jay Ellis (Actor)
2 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Tips: How To Save For A Designer Bag
3 hours ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post CeeLo Green Says It's Not Rape If You Don't Remember
"Very warped way of thinking.  He has a deep hatred of women"
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video