Seen this on www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

“Chrissy has been hustling since she was 15 years old. She’s now 42, and she’s been using her p*ssy to get Gucci and gold.

Chrissy and her crew were involved in different crimes like credit card schemes, shoplifters, mules from NYC to D.C. They were setting up dudes to get robbed. Chrissy has dated dope boys like the infamous drug kingpin Alpo Martinez and his partner Rich Porter also three New York Knick players. She even slept with Jay Z when he was 23 years old. 

Chrissy’s last trick/sponsor/boyfriend cheated on her with a popular video hoe. Chrissy decided to rob him for $32,000 then she ran to Miami to shop and have fun on his dime. Then dude and his crew tracked Chrissy down. The Nicca knocked out her front teeth and in return Chrissy had her peeps send him a message that if he does not pay for her dental bill and buy her breast implants he’s going to get hit with the Rico Act. Dude paid all Chrissy’s bills and that was the end of her and street dudes.

Chrissy took her skills to reality television hoping her broke rapper boyfriend will help her to continue to live a easy lifestyle.”

Tags: chrissy lampkin

Views: 4959

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PREACH IT

Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

NEXT!

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

Maybe mama Jones has heard about some of her ways and thats why she doesnt feel that she makes a good match for her son, yall know that mama jones be in the streets!
I aint mad at her i like Chrissy but i agree she shouldve been smarter with the bread she got.
I dont believe she's 42.  I dont see anything sad about it.  In one way or another, we've all been hustling since we were teenagers....be it going to school, working, or playin dudes.  This b***h has a TV show in which she's the star and she's giving her broke boyfriend some shine lol  Stop being so catty, ladies....   STOP IT!!!!!!   lol
You know mama Jones keep her ear to the streets!

material girl said:
Maybe mama Jones has heard about some of her ways and thats why she doesnt feel that she makes a good match for her son, yall know that mama jones be in the streets!
LMAO ~~~ missy forgot her humbled past, dropping the draws for bus fare and the classic by Tone (*groan*) you're lucky he let you watch netflix with him. LMAO

Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

NEXT!

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

I wondered where her money was coming from. I remember on the show she said something about having money put away, so she didn't have to work, so maybe she stashed more than we think. And I say Kudos to her if she got the ninja who knocked her teeth out to get her a fresh grill & new tits plus she kept the $32K she stuck him for. I won't knock her. I still think she hood tho.
Wow, no one is perfect most females have a past, if she is really 42 it's slow for you.. it's funny cause I did hear she use to date a basketball player from harlem they went into the dope game..
Krissy looks gangsta to me LMAO

Sheli's Publicist said:
I wondered where her money was coming from. I remember on the show she said something about having money put away, so she didn't have to work, so maybe she stashed more than we think. And I say Kudos to her if she got the ninja who knocked her teeth out to get her a fresh grill & new tits plus she kept the $32K she stuck him for. I won't knock her. I still think she hood tho.
I'm not mad at her some chicks, be with a man for years and don't obtain 32k thru out the whole relationship.
I know right? She got away with 32k new boobs and a new grill i aint mad plus Chrissy a g that punch wasnt ish to her!

sha said:
I'm not mad at her some chicks, be with a man for years and don't obtain 32k thru out the whole relationship.
the truth of the matter is is fast money usually never lasts for long it easy to say what you would do with hte money if you had it but most of the time when you are in the game....you for the day most do not plan for the future.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George

Started by Vanessa G in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sweetness 2 hours ago. 34 Replies

It looks like music producer Nizzy J's ex video heaux baby momma Lilliana Hernandez is currently smashing Paul George. They started following each other a couple days ago and have been dropping hints…Continue

50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by EmpressSoDivine 3 hours ago. 2 Replies

Pure comedy...50 is a fool lolContinue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Continue

Ballerific Throwback Thursday Music

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Biggie performing "Juicy" on MTV's The Grind Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock - It Takes Two Young Onika Maraj Lost Boyz - Jeeps, Lex Coups, Bimaz & Benz Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Ryan Gosling and…Continue

Latest Activity

Sweetness replied to Vanessa G's discussion Producer Nizzy J's Baby Momma Lilliana Hernandez Is Smashing Paul George
"Ummm didn't u go to school in norfol. I recognize how u talk smh. You're crazy"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine replied to RubyWoo's discussion 50 Cent Goes In On Floyd Mayweather and Floyd Claps Back
"And the moral of the story is Flloyd can't read and 50 can't spell. They should kiss and…"
3 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"That is so mean and such a low bow. SMH, you don't kick someone while they're down."
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Talib Kweli Goes Head To Head With Don Lemon Live On CNN (VIDEO)
"Yea the media is screwed.  I been on Twitter getting the REAL on what's going on.…"
4 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Yiquing Yin 'Baci' Jumpsuit and Prada Heels
"Hit!  I love it.  But it seems that she is dressing more revealing than ever before."
5 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
7 hours ago
Peachkyss's 5 blog posts were featured
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac posted a blog post
7 hours ago
MsMaryMac's blog post was featured
7 hours ago
Dramaologist replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Lil Zane Gets Played
"Wow! She is so lame for that... Karma is real.."
7 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Chanel Iman & A$Ap Rocky For Vogue September Issue
7 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Milagros Reyes's blog post on Twitter
8 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video