Seen this on www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

 

“Chrissy has been hustling since she was 15 years old. She’s now 42, and she’s been using her p*ssy to get Gucci and gold.

Chrissy and her crew were involved in different crimes like credit card schemes, shoplifters, mules from NYC to D.C. They were setting up dudes to get robbed. Chrissy has dated dope boys like the infamous drug kingpin Alpo Martinez and his partner Rich Porter also three New York Knick players. She even slept with Jay Z when he was 23 years old. 

Chrissy’s last trick/sponsor/boyfriend cheated on her with a popular video hoe. Chrissy decided to rob him for $32,000 then she ran to Miami to shop and have fun on his dime. Then dude and his crew tracked Chrissy down. The Nicca knocked out her front teeth and in return Chrissy had her peeps send him a message that if he does not pay for her dental bill and buy her breast implants he’s going to get hit with the Rico Act. Dude paid all Chrissy’s bills and that was the end of her and street dudes.

Chrissy took her skills to reality television hoping her broke rapper boyfriend will help her to continue to live a easy lifestyle.”

Tags: chrissy lampkin

Views: 4961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PREACH IT

Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

Maybe mama Jones has heard about some of her ways and thats why she doesnt feel that she makes a good match for her son, yall know that mama jones be in the streets!
I aint mad at her i like Chrissy but i agree she shouldve been smarter with the bread she got.
I dont believe she's 42.  I dont see anything sad about it.  In one way or another, we've all been hustling since we were teenagers....be it going to school, working, or playin dudes.  This b***h has a TV show in which she's the star and she's giving her broke boyfriend some shine lol  Stop being so catty, ladies....   STOP IT!!!!!!   lol
You know mama Jones keep her ear to the streets!

material girl said:
Maybe mama Jones has heard about some of her ways and thats why she doesnt feel that she makes a good match for her son, yall know that mama jones be in the streets!
LMAO ~~~ missy forgot her humbled past, dropping the draws for bus fare and the classic by Tone (*groan*) you're lucky he let you watch netflix with him. LMAO

Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

I wondered where her money was coming from. I remember on the show she said something about having money put away, so she didn't have to work, so maybe she stashed more than we think. And I say Kudos to her if she got the ninja who knocked her teeth out to get her a fresh grill & new tits plus she kept the $32K she stuck him for. I won't knock her. I still think she hood tho.
Wow, no one is perfect most females have a past, if she is really 42 it's slow for you.. it's funny cause I did hear she use to date a basketball player from harlem they went into the dope game..
Krissy looks gangsta to me LMAO

Sheli's Publicist said:
I wondered where her money was coming from. I remember on the show she said something about having money put away, so she didn't have to work, so maybe she stashed more than we think. And I say Kudos to her if she got the ninja who knocked her teeth out to get her a fresh grill & new tits plus she kept the $32K she stuck him for. I won't knock her. I still think she hood tho.
I'm not mad at her some chicks, be with a man for years and don't obtain 32k thru out the whole relationship.
I know right? She got away with 32k new boobs and a new grill i aint mad plus Chrissy a g that punch wasnt ish to her!

sha said:
I'm not mad at her some chicks, be with a man for years and don't obtain 32k thru out the whole relationship.
the truth of the matter is is fast money usually never lasts for long it easy to say what you would do with hte money if you had it but most of the time when you are in the game....you for the day most do not plan for the future.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 11 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Waist Shapers

Started by Bossy Bri in Talk Ish 11 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ladies, to avoid the long waiting time for delivery, do you guys know where I could purchase a waist shaper?I've looked online and I see certain Walmarts, I'm a little skeptical.Continue

Tags: fitness, waist

Latest Activity

Bam Bee commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - The Game Picks His Groupies Up At The Louis Vuitton Store
"So thats it... you get the wet ass while the young girl from insta gets to go…"
1 hour ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Nick Young Will Give You $300 & Possibly A Good Time
""So Nasty and so Rude" *nene voice*  lol..... "
4 hours ago
DeezyTaughtMe updated their profile
4 hours ago
Star commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Hmm smh"
4 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"@JustMe, I feel like your comment was directed at what I said. I never said that someone wearing…"
4 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Peachkyss's blog post Magazine Fab: Lenny Kravitz For Uptown Magazine
"So sexy. The man never ages!"
4 hours ago
livelife25 commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Chris Evans (Actor)
"His body is always on point, but in certain pictures his eyes look kinda beady and off. I go back…"
5 hours ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Can You Really Be A Baller In Your Designer Knock-Offs?
"Whether it's real or knockoff, people buy it because they want to be a part of "the in…"
6 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
lurking shorty commented on Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
"Omg I am crying lol"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video