Seen this on www.diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com

 

“Chrissy has been hustling since she was 15 years old. She’s now 42, and she’s been using her p*ssy to get Gucci and gold.

Chrissy and her crew were involved in different crimes like credit card schemes, shoplifters, mules from NYC to D.C. They were setting up dudes to get robbed. Chrissy has dated dope boys like the infamous drug kingpin Alpo Martinez and his partner Rich Porter also three New York Knick players. She even slept with Jay Z when he was 23 years old. 

Chrissy’s last trick/sponsor/boyfriend cheated on her with a popular video hoe. Chrissy decided to rob him for $32,000 then she ran to Miami to shop and have fun on his dime. Then dude and his crew tracked Chrissy down. The Nicca knocked out her front teeth and in return Chrissy had her peeps send him a message that if he does not pay for her dental bill and buy her breast implants he’s going to get hit with the Rico Act. Dude paid all Chrissy’s bills and that was the end of her and street dudes.

Chrissy took her skills to reality television hoping her broke rapper boyfriend will help her to continue to live a easy lifestyle.”

Tags: chrissy lampkin

Views: 4961

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow! that story does not sound like its made up...but you never know...great tea!
this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..
I can believe it... 
42 years old and still HAS to trick? With dentures at that? Maybe she should just get a regular 9-5. At least a 9-5 comes with health and dental insurance. IJS

I'm from NY and live in NY and this is not hard to believe at all.  I heard that she dated Alpo a while back, just wasn't sure if it's true or not.  And everyone knows even Jay said he slept with her.  None of this is hard to believe.

 

Women- especially women from the hood- are naturally hustlers.


Siren said:

this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..
Yawn.. Old hags take a seat!
I could see this being true
Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

Sissy said:

I'm from NY and live in NY and this is not hard to believe at all.  I heard that she dated Alpo a while back, just wasn't sure if it's true or not.  And everyone knows even Jay said he slept with her.  None of this is hard to believe.

 

Women- especially women from the hood- are naturally hustlers.

Siren said:

this sounds like a lot of NY chicks I would not be surprised..

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.



man down! Somebody call 911! *wyclef Jon voice* lol you tell her siren *three finger snap* Siren said:
#hohaveaseat All this from a chick who could not get gas money from a dude a few months ago...Stop stealing game fromelsewhere and posting it here... You already exposed yourself NOBODY BELIEVES you know what you are talking about.

Size 2 Prez Wheelies ya dig said:

And Boom! If she was hustling since she was a teen she should be set for life by now. WTF was she doing with all that bread? Spending it on Gucci and Louis V I presume.. Y'all brand whores kill me. Everytime a nicca take me shopping I make sure to keep the receipt and return what I can do without and keep the cash (if he pays with cash or debit-- if it was a credit things can get stinky at the register but not impossible)

 

For example, an afternoon at Vicky's will set a dude back about $400 but who the f*** wants $400 worth of Made in Third World Countries panties and bras laying around? I keep two of each and return the rest...

Hey Chrissy.. didn't moms teach you nothin?

 

NEXT!

 

CCDreamer aka Eve Davis said:

Poor thing, her hustle doesn't see to be paying off too well. If I do all that illegal stuff she was doing I would think she would have found a way to launder that money so it could have been invested in a legitimate business by now. Then she wouldn't have had her teeth knocked out for $32k.  At this rate she'll still be hustling when she is in her 60s. An old hoe is a sad hoe.

And wow she's 42! She looks good but umm damn uh yea this is sad and now I see why jimmy hates hov he smashed his woman.before he did. Lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by McKenna Hylton 3 minutes ago. 18 Replies

Continue

Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 4 hours ago. 7 Replies

Cute or ratchet?Continue

New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

According to Rumorfix.com, Khloe and…Continue

Meet ups and Events in Philly/ NJ Area

Started by BrownSkin Beauty. in Talk Ish. Last reply by BrownSkin Beauty. 8 hours ago. 16 Replies

Hello,My name is Kapreecia, better known as Pree. I live in Philadelphia, PA and it's always something going on in this city or around. I'm 21 at the moment and it's kind of hard to find friends who…Continue

Tags: networking, parties, events, nj, brown

Latest Activity

McKenna Hylton replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"If the trans in question is Pre-op than the dive is gay. If the trans in question is post-op and…"
3 minutes ago
TawnBaby replied to RubyWoo's discussion Does Having Sex with Trannies Make a Man Gay?
"i had someone ask me this on my tumblr, and i really didnt know how to answer this... but i did…"
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Baller Behind The Scenes: Andy Schuon (@andyschuon)
"He's married."
3 hours ago
Kennedy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Fashion News: Iggy Azalea and Nick Young The Face Of Forever 21 Holiday Collection
"bottom left.... I want"
3 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss's 4 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Wives/Girlfriends/Baby Mamas: Avina Rodriguez
"Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! With IG it's easier to tell a master designer from a novice. A lot novices…"
3 hours ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Tyga Says He Does Not Really Get Along With Drake & Nicki Minaj
"Eh...  Maybe him leaving is a good thing. I think he's been stagnant in his rap career if…"
3 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Cam'ron trying to stay relevant."
4 hours ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion New Couple Alert: Khloe Kardashian & Wiz Khalifa
"Wiz downgraded. At least Amber was bad. Khloe look like Frankenberry. Celebrities keep swappin each…"
4 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Eleven8's blog post 10 Reasons Why I Can't Stand The "I Play Overseas" Baller
4 hours ago
Carla Jenkins replied to RubyWoo's discussion Cam'ron Puts His Sex Life with Juju On Blast
"Attention whores"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video