Apparently on Tiny's late night talk show "Tiny Tonight" which premiered tonight, they mentioned Joseline Hernandez. Of course her boyish good looks came up in conversation and apparently Joseline didn't like her name being mentioned.

These women are crazy lol

Views: 832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw this brewing last night! Too funny. Tamar went in on everyone tho but she looks like a Muppet  lol.

The shade....Claudia went in and let have...

Claudia called her a Handsome Young Lady.... LOL

All Joseline clowned was her age.. claudia looks like a 20 year old she has found the fountain of youth. hahaha

She bad as hell but she does not look 20.

Baller Alert said:

Claudia called her a Handsome Young Lady.... LOL

All Joseline clowned was her age.. claudia looks like a 20 year old she has found the fountain of youth. hahaha

She looks closer to 20 than some 20 year olds.

Tone © said:

She bad as hell but she does not look 20.

Baller Alert said:

Claudia called her a Handsome Young Lady.... LOL

All Joseline clowned was her age.. claudia looks like a 20 year old she has found the fountain of youth. hahaha

I thought it was a good show last night. I must admit tho, I was surprised that they talked about B so openly, especially seeing that Claudia is kinda in that circle. I'm mean for her to say that she didn't think B gave birth was a real shocker to me. I wonder if she is scared. That whole K. White thing would have me on total mum. LOL, And to me, Claudia is cute, but she looks like a 40 year old prostitute to me. Like she drink ripple backstage. IDK, something aint right about her. I'm not surprised abut Tamar throwing shade at B, cuz she is obviously naive, but Claudia, girl u been photoed with J one too many times to pull that there. She didn't dare put her mouth on Trump tho. IJS 

Like i said she does not look 20 but she still looks good. Why can't a 40 yr old woman look good why does an age have to represent beauty for women?

Sheli said:

She looks closer to 20 than some 20 year olds.

Tone © said:

She bad as hell but she does not look 20.

Baller Alert said:

Claudia called her a Handsome Young Lady.... LOL

All Joseline clowned was her age.. claudia looks like a 20 year old she has found the fountain of youth. hahaha

i like how poised and well behaved my baby was on the show (trina) tiny still looks like something a new born put together at the build-a-bear store.....im sorry...... tamar got a lot of nerve looking like a muppet.....didnt we learn that u cant talk about king b without turning into casper?? just ask keri hilson lol.....claudia is still bad.....i will continue to tune it....

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

Go. Get. A. Switch!!!

luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

You gon lose your boo to Drake....wit her thirsty azz lol

DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN said:

i like how poised and well behaved my baby was on the show (trina) tiny still looks like something a new born put together at the build-a-bear store.....im sorry...... tamar got a lot of nerve looking like a muppet.....didnt we learn that u cant talk about king b without turning into casper?? just ask keri hilson lol.....claudia is still bad.....i will continue to tune it....

EXACTLY, lol I had so much hope for her. :-(

luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Remy Ma And Fat Joe To Release Joint Album

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looks like fans can expect to hear some new music from #RemyMa and #FatJoe in the near future as the two #Bronx rappers will be releasing a joint album."Me and Remy just wrapped up a new album," Joe…Continue

Italian Wife Faces Six Years In Jail For Not Doing Enough Housework

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

An #Italian man is taking his 40-year-old wife to court for "mistreatment of family" due to "poor management of household chores," or in other words, for not doing enough housework, Italy's The Local…Continue

Roman Harper of the Carolina Panthers Rents out Luxury Pad for Super Bowl

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Safety of the #CarolinaPanthers, #RomanHarper, has done the unthinkable this year. While Harper is in #SanFrancisco playing the #Broncos in #Superbowl50, one lucky fan will have the chance to enjoy…Continue

CDC Recommends Abstaining from Sex to Prevent Sexual Transmission of Zika Virus

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Today the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have announced some new recommendations to prevent the sexual transmission of the #Zika virus. The mosquito-borne virus has already been…Continue

Latest Activity

Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post Monyetta Shaw & Wealthy Boo Still Going Strong
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
3 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
3 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Olivia Palermo Collaboration With Chelsea 28 For Nordstrom
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
4 hours ago
Denise Love commented on Paige_Kendra_'s blog post Taraji P. Henson On How She Stays Grounded While At The Peak of Her Career - blogged by: @paige_kendra_
"I love her!"
5 hours ago
Denise Love liked Paige_Kendra_'s blog post Taraji P. Henson On How She Stays Grounded While At The Peak of Her Career - blogged by: @paige_kendra_
5 hours ago
Selena commented on Eleven8's blog post Monyetta Shaw & Wealthy Boo Still Going Strong
"She's been dating him for a while. I would have waited til after we're married. Too many…"
6 hours ago
Suga Bear commented on Eleven8's blog post Monyetta Shaw & Wealthy Boo Still Going Strong
"That's what I'm talking about! You go girl!"
6 hours ago
Paige_Kendra_ posted blog posts
6 hours ago
Paige_Kendra_'s 2 blog posts were featured
6 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Wife Crashes Her Own Funeral After Husband Paid To Have Her Killed
"Those hit men should be arrested they were paid to do a job, do your f#cking job. Then you try to…"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service