Apparently on Tiny's late night talk show "Tiny Tonight" which premiered tonight, they mentioned Joseline Hernandez. Of course her boyish good looks came up in conversation and apparently Joseline didn't like her name being mentioned.

These women are crazy lol

Views: 752

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY, lol I had so much hope for her. :-(

luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

hahahahahaha...
Sheli said:

Go. Get. A. Switch!!!
luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

Claudia is obviously the more mature out of the two ......... but seriously these 20 something year olds that look 40 something , so called going in on the 40 somethings that look 20 something . !!!!! Betta be careful before the 40 something take your man and make him some home made biscuits ! lol

Between DJ & LIALG I spit all over my poor sleeping husband!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Eleven8 and Madame Dinero are now friends
25 minutes ago
yan yan posted a blog post
27 minutes ago
yan yan's blog post was featured
27 minutes ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
30 minutes ago
Peachkyss's 3 blog posts were featured
30 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
31 minutes ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
31 minutes ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked yan yan's blog post Reality TV Recap: Braxton Family Values (season 4 episode 2)
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Beauty- Chanel's Holiday 2014 Plumes Precieuses de Chanel Collection Posted by: @aarynndenise
1 hour ago
BeautyLuvsMii commented on Eleven8's blog post V. Stiviano Says Donald Sterling is Gay
"wow! this is messyyyyyyy"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Christian Louboutin Python 'So Kate' Booties
6 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video