Apparently on Tiny's late night talk show "Tiny Tonight" which premiered tonight, they mentioned Joseline Hernandez. Of course her boyish good looks came up in conversation and apparently Joseline didn't like her name being mentioned.

These women are crazy lol

Views: 728

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EXACTLY, lol I had so much hope for her. :-(

luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

hahahahahaha...
Sheli said:

Go. Get. A. Switch!!!
luvsmoochez said:

Claudia KILLED her with both the "kind sir' and "handsome young lady" comments.

@ Tone, that is a societal issue with age = beauty or lack there of. All I can say is with whatever these women are using or sewing together, it is hard to tell the 20 somethings from the 40 somethings sometimes.

Tamar does look like one of the Wayans in "white girls".

Claudia is obviously the more mature out of the two ......... but seriously these 20 something year olds that look 40 something , so called going in on the 40 somethings that look 20 something . !!!!! Betta be careful before the 40 something take your man and make him some home made biscuits ! lol

Between DJ & LIALG I spit all over my poor sleeping husband!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhh

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by LivingLikeItsGolden 2 minutes ago. 12 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 13 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by BabyCheeks 1 hour ago. 6 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Did Dwight Howard Give His Boo Chandler Parsons A Ferrari?
"He's cute.  Yall really think Dewight is Bi?"
3 minutes ago
Kia Russell liked Shannel Barnes's blog post Ballerific Beauty: How To Choose The Right Foundation: Shade and Type by @Volti_MUA
5 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@eleven me too, I doubt it was being scared but more of trying to make a statement. To Vh1 and to…"
6 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"I hope they revamp the cast because these heffas do not represent LA at all. Malaysia is cool as…"
7 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Lil Romeo Tells Mother To "Be A Better Parent" If She Wants Money From Master P
"That is the least she deserves money wise. I have a feeling that there is a lot more we do not know…"
8 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Nene didn't choke Kim on camera though, that was something that happened between them off…"
11 minutes ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Kenya Moore Still Hasn't Gotten Her Apology, Considers Leaving RHOA
"Girl I hope Porsha never apologizes.  If anything there should be a mutual apology. …"
12 minutes ago
Tone © replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Mimi made more than Kim K
"Not even in their dreams are they going to make a million."
13 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"I'm curious to know why Draya didn't film with the others. "
17 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"1st of all, what does Draya smashing 2 dudes in the car have to do with Sundy? I'm lost..was…"
22 minutes ago
Kitty B. commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Ms. Draya is feeling herself after that sucker punch hunni lol...but Draya not showing up…"
23 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
26 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video