Hey everyone!!! Can you guys give me signs or clues that a guy is possibly intimidated by you.... Thanks...

Views: 34779

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yea I know about that..... But is there a certain way they act.... when there in your presense.
thanks a bunch... I know i look good, plus he going around telling everybody IM the s***, but when am with him he acts agressive and snotty...lol
When a guy is intimidated by you, he won't act accordingly, like the typical "save a hoe" actions...it will be more of a "homie" situation....less intimate....more like a child hood friend...that's what I can think of in my patron induced stupor
He'll say or show that he's jealous. He always try to outshine you or always be in competition with you. For example, you mention what you've done to be successful and he has an equivalant example..(You state, "To be a pharmacist, I had to take numerous science courses"...His reply, "I like science courses. I did real well in high school."). He'll be agressive as you mentioned and try to put you in your place. Or he may have the complete opposite type of personality. I typically encounter the aforementioned personality.
this is a different perspective but ive had guys tell me they were intimidated by me and it surprised me because i really never paid attention or knew why they would..i am intelligent and sexy but still..guys are weird..anyhoo when i look back on it..i noticed that the guys always acted extra nice towards me..really respectful..not as forward as they would normally act..they acted more candid and open with me..they will definitely flirt in a subtle way with you.not to much because they dont want to ruin things too quickly..hope that helped
No eye contact or very little. You find out more about his personality in group settings than one on one. Hesitant on physical touch too. It's kind a weird until you get to the bottom of it all. In the beginning when they are intimidated you almost feel rejected but you know he's interested b/c he's always staring or can repeat everything you say. He's extremely attentive too.
Okay in my experience, they are usually very respectful and either don't use curse words infront of me or apologise when they do. Oh there's always the stammers and ones that will have a big smile on their faces but say nothing. It makes me feel bad sometimes, but I can't help being me! LOL!
Aww...they do don't they? It's cute!

Tab said:
He will tell you. And he will compete with you. "I got this" ,"I'm smart", "I did this". They spend alot of time trying to convince you they are worthy. It's a pain in the butt. Men have to feel needed.
yep, thats exactly how it happened. and then he went on to say "when (and i'm thinking "if") i make it to the league, i'm a make sure i give you a couple grand to pay off your student loans." Ha! he knew he couldn't step up to the plate now, so i guess that was his way of telling me he'd be ready once he had some money (and i would "need" him). whatever...

Tab said:
He will tell you. And he will compete with you. "I got this" ,"I'm smart", "I did this". They spend alot of time trying to convince you they are worthy. It's a pain in the butt. Men have to feel needed.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

"A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Derrick Rose Facing Sanctions In Court Because His Lawyers Slut-Shamed Alleged Gang Rape Victim
"You suppose to shame sluts."
51 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Tulsa Officer That Shot Terence Crutcher Turns Herself In
"She won't do a day in prison."
53 minutes ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I'm sorry but Brad should be allowed to check his b!tch in peace. Maddox should mind his…"
55 minutes ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post Tulsa Officer That Shot Terence Crutcher Turns Herself In
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post Mariners Catcher Steve Clevenger Suspended Without Pay After Racist Tweets - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"He just said how many white males feel about blacks. I love to see a white ni99a oppressed and his…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked RubyWoo's blog post Mariners Catcher Steve Clevenger Suspended Without Pay After Racist Tweets - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post Omarosa Says Trump Critics Will Have to “Bow Down to ‘President Trump’” – blogged by @MsJennyb
"Transgenders will do anything for attention."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked MsJennyb's blog post Omarosa Says Trump Critics Will Have to “Bow Down to ‘President Trump’” – blogged by @MsJennyb
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on MsJennyb's blog post 11-Year-Old Marley Dias Becomes Editor-in-Residence for Elle.com After Launching #1000BlackGirlBooks
"All these grown people who went to college with experience and you give a kid a job? They'll…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post LAPD Confirms Criminal Investigation Brought Up Against Derrick Rose
"3 years later and you come forward saying you got raped and can f#ck up somebody's world. I…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones liked Eleven8's blog post LAPD Confirms Criminal Investigation Brought Up Against Derrick Rose
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Pat Riley Confirms Chris Bosh's Career With Miami Heat Is Over
"Bosh should just take the money and run. Basketball ain't everything and he's going to…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service