Me and my ex fiance has been together a total of 3 1/2 years. Just a week ago he upgraded my engagement ring. We set a date and things was going good. Yesterday his daughter and my son was arguing. ( the kids do that all the time) But yesterday, he took it to a different level. He told me to take my kids home. (We don't live together.) To keep from arguing I said bye. I guess he that pissed him off that I was walking away. He made the comment that was his house and no one going to disrespect him....Thats when i turned to him and said idk if you had a bad day or something  but don't take it out on me and my kids. Then out the blue this ninja pushed then slapped me. I was really stunned. Of course me still having a lil hood in me. I came back at him. To make a long story short, we fought  , we fussed.....the hurtful part of it all is that he called me a b**** and said other derogatory things to me. he also said that its over, that wedding is never going to happen. He asked for his keys back and I left. Haven't heard from him since. I'm so confused and hurt..... I'm still trying to figure out wth trigger him!!!! I will say this. He was wellbutrin and been off it about week. Still if you love someone why would you try to hurt them physically and mentally? I can't stop crying. I haven't try to contact him. Should I just let this be? Wait awhile? Let him come back to me? Help!!!

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This may sound harsh, but forget him. He slapped you!!!! He may be off his meds, but if he slapped you once, he'll do it again...

And that was after he sent you & your kids home over a kiddie argument. Be thankful that it happened before you said I do...

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

*Money thinking cap on* Did he pay cash for the engagement ring or was it on credit? If credit that bill may have shown up and put his azz in a foul mood coupled with being off his meds. *shrug* IDK. What I do know is that if he hit you once then he'll do it again.

Keep it moving and don't look back.

you are right! But its so hard for me to even function. Im actually working from home today cause I can't stop crying.

JustMe said:

This may sound harsh, but forget him. He slapped you!!!! He may be off his meds, but if he slapped you once, he'll do it again...

And that was after he sent you & your kids home over a kiddie argument. Be thankful that it happened before you said I do...

Out of 3 years , he has never hit me...I'm still wondering what triggered him to hit me.

Maya Wilkes said:

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

+1

Eff that! That was not a situation to get physical in...not that there are many...but if there was a totem pole...that'd be lowest. It was a stupid situation. And i'm glad you found out that he was abusive NOW instead of later. Please leave that man alone. 

JustMe said:

This may sound harsh, but forget him. He slapped you!!!! He may be off his meds, but if he slapped you once, he'll do it again...

And that was after he sent you & your kids home over a kiddie argument. Be thankful that it happened before you said I do...

He paid for it cash. It wasn't the most expensive ring. He paid around $4200 for it.He is a retired marine plus work a good paying government job.  That's chump change to him.  Idk what the hell happened!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

*Money thinking cap on* Did he pay cash for the engagement ring or was it on credit? If credit that bill may have shown up and put his azz in a foul mood coupled with being off his meds. *shrug* IDK. What I do know is that if he hit you once then he'll do it again.

Keep it moving and don't look back.

Quit wondering why it happened & accept that it did... Always looking for a "reason, trigger, EXCUSE" is what keeps women in abusive relationships!!! It will take a minute, but you'll get over him...

Quick question, where were the children when he slapped you & spat hateful words?????


Diva706 said:

Out of 3 years , he has never hit me...I'm still wondering what triggered him to hit me.

Maya Wilkes said:

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

I understand that. I also hope you dont think its your fault. Being a wreck today is normal for a breakup or argument. Im a mess myself when im going thru a break up. Time will heal it, trust me. I know it hurts and Im sorry. I promise you'll feel better in time.

Diva706 said:

Out of 3 years , he has never hit me...I'm still wondering what triggered him to hit me.

Maya Wilkes said:

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

You are right we have been in worse situations and worked out.

Phoenix said:

+1

Eff that! That was not a situation to get physical in...not that there are many...but if there was a totem pole...that'd be lowest. It was a stupid situation. And i'm glad you found out that he was abusive NOW instead of later. Please leave that man alone. 

JustMe said:

This may sound harsh, but forget him. He slapped you!!!! He may be off his meds, but if he slapped you once, he'll do it again...

And that was after he sent you & your kids home over a kiddie argument. Be thankful that it happened before you said I do...

They were in the den and we were in br. But they heard it all. My 13 yo son was trying to get to him. I then knew it was time to walk out.

JustMe said:

Quit wondering why it happened & accept that it did... Always looking for a "reason, trigger, EXCUSE" is what keeps women in abusive relationships!!! It will take a minute, but you'll get over him...

Quick question, where were the children when he slapped you & spat hateful words?????


Diva706 said:

Out of 3 years , he has never hit me...I'm still wondering what triggered him to hit me.

Maya Wilkes said:

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

Thanks Maya! *Hugs*

Maya Wilkes said:

I understand that. I also hope you dont think its your fault. Being a wreck today is normal for a breakup or argument. Im a mess myself when im going thru a break up. Time will heal it, trust me. I know it hurts and Im sorry. I promise you'll feel better in time.

Diva706 said:

Out of 3 years , he has never hit me...I'm still wondering what triggered him to hit me.

Maya Wilkes said:

Get out now!!! He is going to be abusive if you marry him or take him back in any way.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Mother of 3 Killed

Started by XXXXXX in Talk Ish 29 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking story, but a young lady by the name of Mary "Unique" Spears, mother of 3, was intentionally gunned…Continue

Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by GoalDigging 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Drake was caught liking a bunch of…Continue

Latest Activity

Beautiful Brownie updated their profile
21 minutes ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"I honestly think Kendra and Hank are making this story up.  It just all seems off to me.…"
22 minutes ago
XXXXXX posted a discussion

Mother of 3 Killed

Things in this country are getting worse and worse. Not sure if anybody heard of this heartbreaking…See More
29 minutes ago
BLUE JONES commented on Eleven8's blog post Another One (Will Soon) Bite The Dust: Bengels WR AJ Green To Wed Girlfriend Miranda Brooke
"Beautiful couple."
30 minutes ago
Profile Iconzamoni oates, Randy Garcia, destanee brandon and 4 more joined Baller Alert.com
53 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Rachel L. Hill's blog post Ballerific Sports: Be On the Lookout for Jadeveon Clowney
"I love my Texans and he is one of my favorite Defensive players."
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"His show is dope.You would thoroughly enjoy it."
2 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Revolt TV's DJ Damage & Sib Vicious Give Great Advice On Becoming A TV Personality (VIDEO)
"People think that because they take Instagram selfies and do YouTube videos that being a TV…"
3 hours ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post B.O.B's "No Genre Tour" hits the Space City: Concert Review ::: by @niksofly
"After reading this I feel like I was there. I love me some B.O.B."
3 hours ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Hank Baskett Tells FBI Transexual Extorted Him
"That's the best that he could come up with? I also don't believe that Ava is only asking…"
3 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Drake Creeps on Blac Chyna, Lil Duval Chimes In
"Lol"
3 hours ago
Rachel L. Hill posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video