Hi Everybody!
*Waves Real Hard*  So today in class my professor gave us an assignment with no details on what he expected us to do so I proceed to ask questions and out the blue this man tells me "Stop acting white, because at the end of the day you still a nigga no matter how light you are and how proper you talk."  
Now I looked at this man and asked him what exactly does acting white mean?  What does it consist of? He looks at me and decides to not answer my question.. So not only did everybody stare at us the whole class topic changed to race and the s*** is not too thrilling to me.. So BA can somebody please tell me what the hell is acting white? I'm trying my best not to cuss this man out in front of all these white people but I see I'm going to have to get him straight

Tags: Box, F**king, Head, His, I'ma, Off

Views: 957

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks y'all!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.
 
Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
When I seen a cotton field I already knew lol

University of Smitty said:

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.
 
Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

+1

JustMe said:
Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Porch monkey?????????? Girl!

Brii said:
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

You left this part out of your update:

We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him..


Considering that he wasn't remorseful or willing to talk perhaps you didn't do too much.



Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Blank f****** stare 

FT said:

You left this part out of your update:

We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him..


Considering that he wasn't remorseful or willing to talk perhaps you didn't do too much.



Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Thank you ma'am my point exactly 

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

At Brii, at 35 his ass is set in his ways so you took the right course of action. Some people you just can't talk to. It's worse coming from your own sometimes but you just have to be focused on your priority and that is your education.

I'm pleased you have support from your classmates and your professor because if he was white or any other race we would still be up in arms and call him a racist. We often forget & forgive the internal racism that we have to deal with. We can't and shouldn't tolerate that and there shouldn't be a double standard.

CcDreamin..no hun call Ray-Ray, pookie has three strikes already!! Ray-Ray knows how to get things done quick and fast,...and not get caught. But really,....this teacher called u a nigger?,....I would be on. The way to the administration office so fast,...all he would do is have to say the letters N,...I,..G,..and he would be taken care of,...either way!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Did he really just call you a nigga? Because if so, I wouldn't be talking about shyt. I would be on my way to administration. While I'm walking, I'm calling Pookie and them to swing by and show him what real niggas look like.

Brii said:

Oh I'm not going to cuss him out in front of all these white people, but I'm sure as hell going to make him clarify his statement... We in here debating now and I didn't enroll in this class to discuss how black I am or what black people don't do or no other s*** like that I'm here to crunch numbers so I can give these people their anesthia all this other s*** is ridiculous

NalaLOVE said:

keep it classy .. I would start a debate.. but he obviously doesn't want it...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

High School Senior Buys 900 Valentine's Day Flowers For Every Girl In School

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 1 hour ago. 0 Replies

A high school senior in #Smithfield, #Utah, bought 900 flowers for every girl at his school just in time for #ValentinesDay.Hayden Godfrey, 17, handed out 900 carnations, one to every girl at Sky…Continue

Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dies

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

United States Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia has died.ABC-7 reports, that the 79-year-old judge died in his sleep last night following a day hunting outside of Marfa, Texas. Scalia apparently…Continue

Michael Jordan Gives Kobe Bryant 30 Pairs of Air Jordans As Retirement Gift

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 3 hours ago. 0 Replies

During #NBA All-Star weekend in #Toronto, #MichaelJordan and the #JordanBrand honored #KobeBryant with a "one-of-a-kind" retirement gift: 30 pairs of Air Jordans in his size 14.On Friday night (Feb.…Continue

Latest Activity

Suga Bear commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Foot Werk: Miss Jackson Wearing Dsquared2 Ariel Swarovski Rope and Suede Sandals
"Nearly $3,000.00 for some bungee cords? No thank you."
48 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted discussions
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Kids are smarter than we give them credit... And truthfully its probably something that her friends…"
1 hour ago
JustMe commented on Eleven8's blog post Reps For Taylor Swift Deny Kanye Called To Notify Of Song
"while I do not believe that Kanye asked for approval, I do believe that TS knew exactly what was…"
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Lala25 commented on Char Turner's blog post Columbus Short Introduces Wife Karrine Steffans In "50 Shade" Video (VIDEO) -blogged by: @Chargotit
"Ha!"
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
5 hours ago
Asimplebijou's 3 blog posts were featured
5 hours ago
BigBoss ENT posted a discussion
6 hours ago
V commented on Char Turner's blog post Columbus Short Introduces Wife Karrine Steffans In "50 Shade" Video (VIDEO) -blogged by: @Chargotit
"^^^^^+ Columbus just lost ALL credibility"
7 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Five Year Old Boy Returns To School A Girl, Becoming One Of The Youngest Gender Transition Cases In The UK
"Oh stop it"
7 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service