Hi Everybody!
*Waves Real Hard*  So today in class my professor gave us an assignment with no details on what he expected us to do so I proceed to ask questions and out the blue this man tells me "Stop acting white, because at the end of the day you still a nigga no matter how light you are and how proper you talk."  
Now I looked at this man and asked him what exactly does acting white mean?  What does it consist of? He looks at me and decides to not answer my question.. So not only did everybody stare at us the whole class topic changed to race and the s*** is not too thrilling to me.. So BA can somebody please tell me what the hell is acting white? I'm trying my best not to cuss this man out in front of all these white people but I see I'm going to have to get him straight

Tags: Box, F**king, Head, His, I'ma, Off

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Thanks y'all!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.

Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Brii said:

When I seen a cotton field I already knew lol

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.

Brii said:

+1

JustMe said:
Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Brii said:

Porch monkey?????????? Girl!

Brii said:
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Brii said:

At Brii, at 35 his ass is set in his ways so you took the right course of action. Some people you just can't talk to. It's worse coming from your own sometimes but you just have to be focused on your priority and that is your education.

I'm pleased you have support from your classmates and your professor because if he was white or any other race we would still be up in arms and call him a racist. We often forget & forgive the internal racism that we have to deal with. We can't and shouldn't tolerate that and there shouldn't be a double standard.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Build Your Perfect Man

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

Continue

Young Jeezy Steps Out With His New Girlfriend in Atlanta

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Young Jeezy has been seen…Continue

Whats up with this guy?

Started by Cleopatra Jones in Talk Ish. Last reply by Busy Signal aka $picey 11 hours ago. 23 Replies

He's a 40-smth year old White agriculture baller, I think we can talk millions here. He reached out to me through.. a certain website; we spent a night in the hotel once, he got really interested in…Continue

Latest Activity

Chocolate Ties liked Char Turner's blog post Azealia Banks Previews Her New Book, "Broke With Expensive Taste" By: @Chargotit
4 minutes ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Toya, it was last weekend so no he wasn't with Ciara and hasn't been for a while lol"
4 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 2 events were featured
47 minutes ago
RubyWoo posted events
49 minutes ago
Char Turner's blog post was featured
58 minutes ago
Char Turner posted a blog post
58 minutes ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Build Your Perfect Man
"I know a man who married a rich woman like you just described. They're very happy together.…"
1 hour ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Apparently my aspirations are too high. I guess I should aim to sleep with a baller so that I may…"
1 hour ago
Sean replied to RubyWoo's discussion Build Your Perfect Man
"So he's gonna be short,skinny,with no personality "
1 hour ago
V commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"...not hot. Good sex, ok. But no Christmas gifts? Groupie is the right term for these TAILS."
1 hour ago
CCD is Workin on a baller 4 she replied to RubyWoo's discussion Build Your Perfect Man
"6 and 7. You don't need ish else. If he's smart he might be cheap. LOL"
1 hour ago
Its Miko Darling commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - I Slept With Future In Miami
"Toya Johnson I believe this happened a week ago.Ciara and Future were not together."
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video