Hi Everybody!
*Waves Real Hard*  So today in class my professor gave us an assignment with no details on what he expected us to do so I proceed to ask questions and out the blue this man tells me "Stop acting white, because at the end of the day you still a nigga no matter how light you are and how proper you talk."  
Now I looked at this man and asked him what exactly does acting white mean?  What does it consist of? He looks at me and decides to not answer my question.. So not only did everybody stare at us the whole class topic changed to race and the s*** is not too thrilling to me.. So BA can somebody please tell me what the hell is acting white? I'm trying my best not to cuss this man out in front of all these white people but I see I'm going to have to get him straight

Tags: Box, F**king, Head, His, I'ma, Off

Views: 842

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Thanks y'all!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.

Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Brii said:

When I seen a cotton field I already knew lol

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.

Brii said:

+1

JustMe said:
Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Brii said:

Porch monkey?????????? Girl!

Brii said:
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Brii said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Odell Beckham Back To Beating B*tches

Started by Rebecca Roe in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ginger McKenna 5 hours ago. 3 Replies

Continue

Elite ballers only

Started by Pammycakes Blackfoxxx in Talk Ish 5 hours ago. 0 Replies

Life size Egyptian statues / large home portable barsCome take a look at the grand ruler aka."raw dogAnubisTheoriginalfoxxx.comContinue

I usually date only white women...

Started by AllyNWonderland in Talk Ish. Last reply by Go_Getta10 5 hours ago. 45 Replies

This isn't really for advice, just a recent story.I met this guy, we'll call him Tom. Tom is a divorced black 37 year old fire fighter with a 2 year old son and I spoke briefly on the phone and he…Continue

become illuminati member

Started by illuminati in Talk Ish. Last reply by Coco Apèritif 6 hours ago. 3 Replies

join illuminati today,the world of riches,fame,power e.t.c.are you a student,business man,politician,musician.this is a great opportunity as we give out new membership form worldwide,you want to own…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"@Tone, he let it be known witth like 2 sentences months ago. Since then he has talked it into the…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Ocho Cinco Shows Off New Girlfriend Crystal (Pics)
"for some reason, this whole entire post, even the comments read like deja vu. anywho....she looks a…"
2 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"i think August is completely adorable.  when he speaks i just start at his lips."
2 hours ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
2 hours ago
Peachkyss commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"Yes putting my money aside now!"
3 hours ago
Moving In Silence commented on Eleven8's blog post Jay Z & Beyonce To Go On Tour This Summer
"If it's this summer when will tickets go on sale?"
3 hours ago
Tone © commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"     @ eleven     He is the one that let the world know he has issues…"
3 hours ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
4 hours ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
4 hours ago
Oneandonly commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I agree with @Eleven8 100%. That was his request, just respect that. Why are you asking about beef…"
4 hours ago
Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"Tone, he has every right to refuse to ask questions. He just dropped his first album that is…"
4 hours ago
DdoubleD commented on Eleven8's blog post 106 & Park Host Finds Out What Happens When You Ask August Alsina About Trey Songz (Video)
"I didn't think it was that bad.  He could've really gone off on her."
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video