Hi Everybody!
*Waves Real Hard*  So today in class my professor gave us an assignment with no details on what he expected us to do so I proceed to ask questions and out the blue this man tells me "Stop acting white, because at the end of the day you still a nigga no matter how light you are and how proper you talk."  
Now I looked at this man and asked him what exactly does acting white mean?  What does it consist of? He looks at me and decides to not answer my question.. So not only did everybody stare at us the whole class topic changed to race and the s*** is not too thrilling to me.. So BA can somebody please tell me what the hell is acting white? I'm trying my best not to cuss this man out in front of all these white people but I see I'm going to have to get him straight

Tags: Box, F**king, Head, His, I'ma, Off

Views: 866

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Thanks y'all!

CCDreamin' of a baller for me said:

Thank you $picey! Just because that is how it is doesn't mean this is how it has to stay. Nothing changes as long as you accept the status quo.

OLD $PICE PINE NEEDLE said:

If you live life like you're already defeated then you will be!!! Speak to your professor who was there and let him know you felt harassed by your fellow student. As the professor in charge he should have handled it right there and then and let that student know that his behaviour is not acceptable.

If we swallow those bitter pills that others are pushing, we'll be forced to the back of the bus like in the 60's. I stay away from people with the mindset of  'stay in our place/or don't rock the boat'. He wouldn't even be in that university/college if the people who fought for his human/civil rights 'stayed back'.

ugggggh, now I'm heated.

Brii said:

Oh really? Is that how you treat your black co-workers? If you don't mind me asking are you black? Also, please refrain from giving advice to anybody else regarding this topic... I don't see myself as just another nigga and I never will so what is it that you're hinting at? Disregard the establishment and being a "nigga" I'm a woman and any grown man that decides to address me in an inappropriate matter while I'm at that establishment the establishment needs to step in and resolve the issue

FT said:

Someone needs to help you understand. It's a hard pill to swallow I know but to the establishment you will quickly find that you are just another nigga - no matter how many transfers you manage to obtain.

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.
 
Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
When I seen a cotton field I already knew lol

University of Smitty said:

It's 1000% true.  I lived in murfreesboro and there was one on the corner of my street......I couldnt believe it.
 
Brii said:

LOL at historical monuments.. I've noticed that and they stare you down like no other 

University of Smitty said:

My mother's family is from TN and I just want you to keep in mind that some of, it not the most hospitable, RACIST muthaf**kas on the face of the earth are born and breed in TN.  They've registered their old slaves houses as historical monuments.  This azzhole is a product of his environment.....nothing more/nothing less.  If administration is made up of hometown heros, you might as well start packing

+1

JustMe said:
Why is it too much????? He should've shut the fck up. And I'm sure she probably not the first person he did that stupid s*** to. His bad.

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class
Porch monkey?????????? Girl!

Brii said:
Honestly, I didn't do enough... I didn't have him kicked out of anything his mouth did so he needs to think before he speaks to anyone else and I hope he learns that after this incident... We did speak and today I'm a porch monkey so there was nothing else I needed to further discuss with him .. It may be hard for you to believe, but the majority of my classmates including the professor is black so once again what are you saying?

FT said:

Do you think the punishment fit the crime? What is wrong with speaking to him like a woman insteadof  getting him kicked out for giving his unsolicited remarks. Yes you had a right to be offended but to get all your whites "friends" to march with you down to the dean's office? A 2012 lynching. You did too much.

Brii said:

Hey y'all! My professor and a few of my classmates all went down to admission on my behalf and so far it looks like they're going to suspend him or remove him from the class

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 2 hours ago. 6 Replies

Disclaimer: Baller Mails are…Continue

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

Started by Shane in Talk Ish 4 hours ago. 0 Replies

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my problem last night while out for drinks with my girlfriend one of my favorite ballers and his two…Continue

Jill Scott Lands Cover of Essence

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Ms.Dimples 8 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

livelife25 commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"Agree with @soLuscious.  I always hated this style.  Maybe because shiny shoes draw more…"
8 minutes ago
Asimplebijou posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Hey soror! "
2 hours ago
MrsBigDreams commented on Eleven8's blog post Jamie Foxx To Play Mike Tyson In Upcoming Biopic
"Only Jamie"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baller Mail - NFL Baller Eddie Lacy's New GF Stole Him From Me
"Ummmm....in the words of the Mac "you know the game...yo man chose me.  Now we can handle…"
3 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"LOL...right SoLuscious..the 80s.  I had several pair, LOL. "
3 hours ago
Kimmy commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
"@V I agree.."
3 hours ago
Shane posted a discussion

How to Snag Baller when friend wants you

I have a dilemma guys and there might be a thread for this but I'm not sure where. But here's my…See More
4 hours ago
Shane updated their profile
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Toya Wright Wearing Emilio Pucci Sequin Spring 2014 Ready-to-Wear Maxi Dress
4 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion Flashback Friday: 90's Jelly Sandals Making A Comeback
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video