Anyone ever considered it or had it done already? Post pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Views: 1558

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so how often are you suppose to get them redone or does it depend on the person

Maya Wilkes said:

I got my boobies done in 2005 (college graduation present to myself). I have naturally big boobies Full C/Small D but they were lopsided and a little saggy. I got a lift to even them out but I didnt want my boobies to be smaller due to the lift alone so I added the smallest implants they had so I'd stay the same size. My family doesn't even know since EVERYONE has big boobies anyway. Problem is...they are back to being lopsided and a little saggy w/o a bra. My left one is back to being bigger than the right (Im left handed, They say whatever hand you write with usually has the bigger boob. ha). I may get them done over after I have kids...even though I really want to now. Maybe next year....

McKenna Hylton said:

Imma Double D up *in my nikki minaj voice*. Prior to having my child I was a very full DD since I was 15... Im so skinny my friends used to call me the letter P bc thats exactly what my ass looked like lol. After him Im a very small C/D.... he did me dirty ya'll. While they look aiight now I want my knockers back lol. Besides 1 is bigger then the other and I want them evened out.

IDK....but Im no longer satisfied with mine. I thought having fake boobies meant I'd never have to wear a bra again. Maybe that was unrealistic. I never stopped wearing them though. Just thought I could at least go braless when I wanted. Maybe it was my skin/boobies...maybe it was the Dr. Im going to do more research this time around. Dont get me wrong. They were perfect the first couple years

Im going to Tijuana for my surgery or the D R

@ Isabella Dont go where Tameka Raymond went! lol I know its cheaper down there but is it safe? About how much does it cost down there?

Please be careful... my coworker who is domiican went to the DR and she looks a mess and she had difficulties and infections when she came home. If they do something and it goes wrong you have no legal recourse. You get what you pay for the cheap way is not the way to go when it comes yo your body. Do your thorough research. My coworker would have gotten better results if she worked out. Her body is disproportionate.

Isabella said:

Girl Bye, LOL. U trying to have to get some ish amputated. Cheaper isn’t always the best way. After calculating flight recovery time and other expenses. It may be more cost effective and safer for you to get it done in the US.

Isabella said:

Former co-worker of mine got lipo done in DR (I believe) she had fab results and no complications.  But you know for every successful one there's somebody on life support so do your research..

Its not always about the price over there,Im going because I know plenty of women who've also had their procedures there and they look wonderful. With little to no complications. Plus here in the US they have a limit on the amount of fat that can be lipo or transferred. And the Drs in Mx understand how to shape a black womans body way better then the Drs Ive seen in the US

That limit on how much can be lipo'ed is for a reason. Be careful because just when they suck it out it will come back maybe not in the same places they took it from eaither. then you end up with that fat neck syndrome like Kimora, Jackie Christie etc.

Isabella said:

Its not always about the price over there,Im going because I know plenty of women who've also had their procedures there and they look wonderful. With little to no complications. Plus here in the US they have a limit on the amount of fat that can be lipo or transferred. And the Drs in Mx understand how to shape a black womans body way better then the Drs Ive seen in the US

Im actually thinking abt going to DR or Mexico as well. Its alot safer than people think it is. Ive been researching for about 2 years now. Just wish I had someone to pay for it "/

Do you have a sponsor? There are some VERY good Drs in Mexico! 

Miss Good said:

Im actually thinking abt going to DR or Mexico as well. Its alot safer than people think it is. Ive been researching for about 2 years now. Just wish I had someone to pay for it "/
Lol no sponsor, im working on it though. I found the perfect surgeon in the DR!

Isabella said:

Do you have a sponsor? There are some VERY good Drs in Mexico! 

Miss Good said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

Latest Activity

Baller Alert shared Aarynn Denise's blog post on Twitter
55 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared MsMaryMac's blog post on Twitter
57 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
59 minutes ago
So Nasty and So Rude commented on Eleven8's blog post Nick Cannon Fears Mariah Is Toxic For The Kids
"The thing is Mariah had mental health issues in the past.  (The TRL visit YEARS ago & a…"
1 hour ago
Peachkyss commented on Aarynn Denise's blog post Ballerific Beauty- MAC Unveils New Collaboration With Prabal Gurung Posted By: @aarynndenise
"I love the colors!"
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Memphis Depay (Soccer Player)
"From the side he looks like Pinokio..."
1 hour ago
Brown Skin Beauty commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Love & Hip Hop Hollywood's Yung Berg Gets Called Out By Alleged Baby Mama
"Dang Tone...I was going to say the same thing!"
1 hour ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Love & Hip Hop Hollywood's Yung Berg Gets Called Out By Alleged Baby Mama
"He's still not dealing with his son or doing for him??? Smdh. I will never understand how…"
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou shared Peachkyss's blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Zendaya Wearing Rubin Singer Spring 2014 Bandu Top and High Waist Skirt For The 2014 BMI R&B Hip Hop Awards
"she's a very pretty girl but the hat throws me off."
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video