Anyone ever considered it or had it done already? Post pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Views: 1592

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IDK....but Im no longer satisfied with mine. I thought having fake boobies meant I'd never have to wear a bra again. Maybe that was unrealistic. I never stopped wearing them though. Just thought I could at least go braless when I wanted. Maybe it was my skin/boobies...maybe it was the Dr. Im going to do more research this time around. Dont get me wrong. They were perfect the first couple years

Im going to Tijuana for my surgery or the D R

@ Isabella Dont go where Tameka Raymond went! lol I know its cheaper down there but is it safe? About how much does it cost down there?

Please be careful... my coworker who is domiican went to the DR and she looks a mess and she had difficulties and infections when she came home. If they do something and it goes wrong you have no legal recourse. You get what you pay for the cheap way is not the way to go when it comes yo your body. Do your thorough research. My coworker would have gotten better results if she worked out. Her body is disproportionate.

Isabella said:

Girl Bye, LOL. U trying to have to get some ish amputated. Cheaper isn’t always the best way. After calculating flight recovery time and other expenses. It may be more cost effective and safer for you to get it done in the US.

Isabella said:

Former co-worker of mine got lipo done in DR (I believe) she had fab results and no complications.  But you know for every successful one there's somebody on life support so do your research..

Its not always about the price over there,Im going because I know plenty of women who've also had their procedures there and they look wonderful. With little to no complications. Plus here in the US they have a limit on the amount of fat that can be lipo or transferred. And the Drs in Mx understand how to shape a black womans body way better then the Drs Ive seen in the US

That limit on how much can be lipo'ed is for a reason. Be careful because just when they suck it out it will come back maybe not in the same places they took it from eaither. then you end up with that fat neck syndrome like Kimora, Jackie Christie etc.

Isabella said:

Its not always about the price over there,Im going because I know plenty of women who've also had their procedures there and they look wonderful. With little to no complications. Plus here in the US they have a limit on the amount of fat that can be lipo or transferred. And the Drs in Mx understand how to shape a black womans body way better then the Drs Ive seen in the US

Do you have a sponsor? There are some VERY good Drs in Mexico! 

Miss Good said:

Im actually thinking abt going to DR or Mexico as well. Its alot safer than people think it is. Ive been researching for about 2 years now. Just wish I had someone to pay for it "/

I know a lot of ppl used to go to Thailand to get work done from surgeries to dental work for real cheap. I thought about it but that was the furthest it got.

Hey ladies in response to those considering going overseas, I have considered going to Tijuana (sp??) also... I look on a plastic surgery forum/board all of the time, which has a lot of help/ tips, and I think I'm about ready. But if I cannot afford to go there, I'll just go to this DR. I've been researching in my area. He seems reasonable, and I have seen his results. I work in the school system, so I hafta go as soon as school gets out, otherwise I'd have the kiddies/ppl looking like hmmmmm what's different about you?? hahaha. I'm excited tho. I am a c, and wanna go up to a dd :D

I just wanna be a C :-(

AlterEgo said:

Hey ladies in response to those considering going overseas, I have considered going to Tijuana (sp??) also... I look on a plastic surgery forum/board all of the time, which has a lot of help/ tips, and I think I'm about ready. But if I cannot afford to go there, I'll just go to this DR. I've been researching in my area. He seems reasonable, and I have seen his results. I work in the school system, so I hafta go as soon as school gets out, otherwise I'd have the kiddies/ppl looking like hmmmmm what's different about you?? hahaha. I'm excited tho. I am a c, and wanna go up to a dd :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

'MacGyver' Movie And TV Reboot In The Works

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 40 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Lionsgate CEO Jon Feltheimer has announced that the studio is planning to turn #MacGyver into movie, in addition to the CBS TV reboot that is already in development, The Verge reports.Feltheimer…Continue

Remy Ma And Fat Joe To Release Joint Album

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looks like fans can expect to hear some new music from #RemyMa and #FatJoe in the near future as the two #Bronx rappers will be releasing a joint album."Me and Remy just wrapped up a new album," Joe…Continue

Italian Wife Faces Six Years In Jail For Not Doing Enough Housework

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

An #Italian man is taking his 40-year-old wife to court for "mistreatment of family" due to "poor management of household chores," or in other words, for not doing enough housework, Italy's The Local…Continue

Roman Harper of the Carolina Panthers Rents out Luxury Pad for Super Bowl

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

Safety of the #CarolinaPanthers, #RomanHarper, has done the unthinkable this year. While Harper is in #SanFrancisco playing the #Broncos in #Superbowl50, one lucky fan will have the chance to enjoy…Continue

Latest Activity

Asimplebijou posted discussions
40 minutes ago
Char Turner posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Char Turner's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 8 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
1 hour ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Asimplebijou posted a blog post
4 hours ago
Asimplebijou's blog post was featured
4 hours ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Former NBA Star Charged With Drunk Driving After Crashing Car
"I wonder what's his story. Why is he forever in trouble. I think I recall his (ex) wife saying…"
6 hours ago
Moving In Silence liked Eleven8's blog post Monyetta Shaw & Wealthy Boo Still Going Strong
15 hours ago
Peachkyss liked Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion: Olivia Palermo Collaboration With Chelsea 28 For Nordstrom
15 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service