Anyone ever considered it or had it done already? Post pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

Views: 1559

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know a lot of ppl used to go to Thailand to get work done from surgeries to dental work for real cheap. I thought about it but that was the furthest it got.

Hey ladies in response to those considering going overseas, I have considered going to Tijuana (sp??) also... I look on a plastic surgery forum/board all of the time, which has a lot of help/ tips, and I think I'm about ready. But if I cannot afford to go there, I'll just go to this DR. I've been researching in my area. He seems reasonable, and I have seen his results. I work in the school system, so I hafta go as soon as school gets out, otherwise I'd have the kiddies/ppl looking like hmmmmm what's different about you?? hahaha. I'm excited tho. I am a c, and wanna go up to a dd :D

I just wanna be a C :-(

AlterEgo said:

Hey ladies in response to those considering going overseas, I have considered going to Tijuana (sp??) also... I look on a plastic surgery forum/board all of the time, which has a lot of help/ tips, and I think I'm about ready. But if I cannot afford to go there, I'll just go to this DR. I've been researching in my area. He seems reasonable, and I have seen his results. I work in the school system, so I hafta go as soon as school gets out, otherwise I'd have the kiddies/ppl looking like hmmmmm what's different about you?? hahaha. I'm excited tho. I am a c, and wanna go up to a dd :D

Lol. Girlllllllllllllllll that VS miraculous does the BEST! :D

Yes. My nose. It was broken when I was a kid and it wasn't set properly. I will def have work done later on down the line to fend off old age like turkey neck and jowls done.

You might be better off getting braces or invisalign  first. If you get veneers or lumineers they are a life long commitment meaning that you might have to get them replaced every ten years and if you mess up and go to a bad doctor they will be falling out like very expensive chiclets. Plus braces or invisalign will help fix your face(upper and lower jaw) if it isn't even.

money is the motive said:

im saving up for those Ms... my teeth are not my best asset =/

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

SPEAKING of surgery, has anyone had veneers or lumineers? What do you think?

Have any of you considered getting cheaper surgery done in the US? Living in Texas, I know a handful of women who've had work done in Oklahoma and Arkansas, and it's great work. I think if you live on one of the coasts your surgery will be more expensive, especially in beauty concious places like NYC and L.A.

A friend of mine had a breast augmentation and lipo after losing weight, it was was done in Tennessee (a beauty pageant mecca) for less than $8000. Boobs are amazing.

Ashley do you know who her Dr was in Tennessee?

Ms. Ashley Banks said:

Have any of you considered getting cheaper surgery done in the US? Living in Texas, I know a handful of women who've had work done in Oklahoma and Arkansas, and it's great work. I think if you live on one of the coasts your surgery will be more expensive, especially in beauty concious places like NYC and L.A.

A friend of mine had a breast augmentation and lipo after losing weight, it was was done in Tennessee (a beauty pageant mecca) for less than $8000. Boobs are amazing.

Her mom had her surgery done in Nashville and went to Dr. Huenek? I don't know if I'm spelling that right, but she also went to him for some of her procedures. Her mom had reconstructive surgery after having a breast removed, and she was really pleased. her mom is biracial but she scars like a darker woman, and she healed really well, and they tried not to cause too much extra scarring with that being a 2nd procedure on one breast. She does have a faint "anchor" scar on the both.

My friend had a breast augmentation by either him or someone in his practice, and she's chocolate and had very little scarring. She did have some healing issues and had to fly back and forth, but they fixed it after the initial swelling went down, but I found out a lot of hers was caused by not resting and moving too much.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Street harassment

Started by Tone in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone 4 hours ago. 4 Replies

is this a real issue for anyone of you

No, I don't want sex...

Started by Formally Known as Ginger in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

Am I the only person that still believes that "chillin'" means talking, watching TV, etc not f--cking? Like these days I don't even feel comfortable inviting a guy over to my crib for fear he will…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 6 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop 12 hours ago. 3 Replies

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine liked Milagros Reyes's blog post The Eyes Are The Window To The Soul By: @milagreee
34 minutes ago
DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"bwahahah @ the be safe out there..."
1 hour ago
Beautiful Brownie commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"I would totally be afraid of going blind. And the surgery is 100% probably at this point. There is…"
2 hours ago
RubyWoo's event was featured
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
2 hours ago
RubyWoo posted an event
Thumbnail

DC - Dej Loaf Live & John Wall @ The Howard Theatre 11/1 at The Howard Theatre

November 1, 2014 at 11pm to November 2, 2014 at 2am
2 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"How are shr mad at the girl because Mr.PoPimp took heron a ride."
2 hours ago
Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Tiny Talks To ABC News About Her Eye Surgery
"@ Sean If my husband went to Africa, got the procedure done, and came home with his entire eyes…"
2 hours ago
V updated their profile
3 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Blood, Sweat & Heels Star Geneva Thomas Suing Co-Star Melyssa Ford
"Dont like her..."
4 hours ago
Tone replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"  So a a man can't  even win a woman over anymore? "
4 hours ago
Shell Yisrael commented on Eleven8's blog post Groupie Tales - Want To Know What 15-Minute Ratchet Sex Is Like?
"Smh and lmao..."
4 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Tone's discussion Street harassment
"It's not the men speaking who were just saying hi. It's when they are making derogatory…"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video