Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes Boss is the best! if it wasn't for her my ballerific ways wouldn't be as good n sharp like they r now!  *bows* thank you Boss lmao

*hollers* I ain't mad! lol But I'm CTHU! Git it, Boss!!!

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK

Ugly Rose is a miserable lesbian

I'm proud heaux! And Boss, I'd like to thank you for the hotel info, seeing as how Ms. Ugmoe took digs at that idea too.

Notice how all those Anderson Cooper posts stopped after his "publicist" sent her that email. I am pretty sure his lawyers were on that azz(and still waiting to pounce as soon as she decides she wants to post another thread about him or his gayness on her site)! I mean being that she is so ballsy and bad why did she not keep posting on Anderson!

Awwwww, looks like somebody got shut down trying to call that white man out! I could have told her foreign azz that wasn't going to work and if she wanted to keep her site don't worry about whether or not that WHITE man is gay cause trust if he is, he ain't going anywhere because of it and who can't look at Anderson Cooper and see that he is gay! I mean Duh! And isn't she gay? I mean dang, you trying to expose your own kind and for what!

MissBling said:

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK

LMAOO

 

She is one miserable b***h.
 
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Oh yeah and we are all getting pimped by boss so, Hey, I'd rather have a pimp then be a freelance hoe anyday! At least my pimps trying to get us paid! Good lookin out @Boss!

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Did she post it?  What did it say??  I havent been to her site in YEARS.  I think I caught a virus over there back in the day.
 
Skytz0100 said:

Notice how all those Anderson Cooper posts stopped after his "publicist" sent her that email. I am pretty sure his lawyers were on that azz(and still waiting to pounce as soon as she decides she wants to post another thread about him or his gayness on her site)! I mean being that she is so ballsy and bad why did she not keep posting on Anderson!

Awwwww, looks like somebody got shut down trying to call that white man out! I could have told her foreign azz that wasn't going to work and if she wanted to keep her site don't worry about whether or not that WHITE man is gay cause trust if he is, he ain't going anywhere because of it and who can't look at Anderson Cooper and see that he is gay! I mean Duh! And isn't she gay? I mean dang, you trying to expose your own kind and for what!

MissBling said:

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK


Real House Roaches of Atlanta


Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

She stay bashing the same people everyday on her site, yet glorifying others cough *monica, t.i**

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Jay Bling Challenges 50 Cent to the "I Love My Daddy" Challenge

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Shantel 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

Floyd's baby mama Josie thought…Continue

New Slang? Young Thug Calls Rich Homie Quan His Hubbie

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Shantel 4 hours ago. 3 Replies

Hubbie though? Wonder how Rich…Continue

Latest Activity

Eleven8 commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"@ B Thang I always hear people ask that and while I dont, I think back to the time when I did. I…"
8 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"No offense taken! lol"
12 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"The channel needs a complete overhaul.  Ever since Warner took over it's been crap.…"
14 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"@Living agh my first sentence sounds a bit snarky and that was not my intent. lol"
23 minutes ago
Ahab Magnum commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive - Karrueche Blindsided By Blue Ivy Joke At The Last Minute
"My bad @Living. I was really only tagging you for the first paragraph agreeing that people invest…"
26 minutes ago
mrs. b helms commented on Marshay H's blog post Reality TV Recap: Sisterhood of Hip Hop (Season 1 Episode 3)
"To be honest, I completely agree with Nyemiah. Diamond is no missy or eve. I don't understand…"
30 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"I still can't believe all of this, starting from the twitter bashing the night it aired, is…"
45 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post BET's 106 & Park Goes On Hiatus
"Does anyone even still watch 106 & Park?! Bring back AJ and Free!!"
56 minutes ago
Eleven8 shared their blog post on Twitter
1 hour ago
Eleven8's 3 blog posts were featured
1 hour ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
1 hour ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Morning Wood: Colin Kaepernick (San Francisco 49ers)
"I need 12 secs,maybe only 10 if I stay focused LOL"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video