Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes Boss is the best! if it wasn't for her my ballerific ways wouldn't be as good n sharp like they r now!  *bows* thank you Boss lmao

*hollers* I ain't mad! lol But I'm CTHU! Git it, Boss!!!

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK

Ugly Rose is a miserable lesbian

I'm proud heaux! And Boss, I'd like to thank you for the hotel info, seeing as how Ms. Ugmoe took digs at that idea too.

Notice how all those Anderson Cooper posts stopped after his "publicist" sent her that email. I am pretty sure his lawyers were on that azz(and still waiting to pounce as soon as she decides she wants to post another thread about him or his gayness on her site)! I mean being that she is so ballsy and bad why did she not keep posting on Anderson!

Awwwww, looks like somebody got shut down trying to call that white man out! I could have told her foreign azz that wasn't going to work and if she wanted to keep her site don't worry about whether or not that WHITE man is gay cause trust if he is, he ain't going anywhere because of it and who can't look at Anderson Cooper and see that he is gay! I mean Duh! And isn't she gay? I mean dang, you trying to expose your own kind and for what!

MissBling said:

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK

LMAOO

 

She is one miserable b***h.
 
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Oh yeah and we are all getting pimped by boss so, Hey, I'd rather have a pimp then be a freelance hoe anyday! At least my pimps trying to get us paid! Good lookin out @Boss!

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Did she post it?  What did it say??  I havent been to her site in YEARS.  I think I caught a virus over there back in the day.
 
Skytz0100 said:

Notice how all those Anderson Cooper posts stopped after his "publicist" sent her that email. I am pretty sure his lawyers were on that azz(and still waiting to pounce as soon as she decides she wants to post another thread about him or his gayness on her site)! I mean being that she is so ballsy and bad why did she not keep posting on Anderson!

Awwwww, looks like somebody got shut down trying to call that white man out! I could have told her foreign azz that wasn't going to work and if she wanted to keep her site don't worry about whether or not that WHITE man is gay cause trust if he is, he ain't going anywhere because of it and who can't look at Anderson Cooper and see that he is gay! I mean Duh! And isn't she gay? I mean dang, you trying to expose your own kind and for what!

MissBling said:

Lol! That's funny because Fugly Rose has been trying to put that ish out there for 2wks in a row. Every since they were on Anderson Cooper. Shiiiiid, I was already getting ready to pm Boss to see how can I do a lil pimpin on the side lol! #WERK


Real House Roaches of Atlanta


Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!

BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

She stay bashing the same people everyday on her site, yet glorifying others cough *monica, t.i**

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious on Wednesday. 2 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

Kobe Bryant Is Launching A $100M Venture Capital Fund

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious Aug 23. 1 Reply

The #WallStreetJournal reports, today, #KobeBryant is launching a venture capital fund with investor #JeffStibel.The $100 million dollar fund will invest in media, data and technology companies. The…Continue

Paul Wall Offers ALL American Olympic Gold Medalist Free Gold Olympic Grillz

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

Few things are better than winning an Olympic gold medal for your country. However, rapper #PaulWall has offered to put the icing on top for every #American athlete who won big in #Rio.According to…Continue

New Reports Reveal Prince’s Drugs Were Mislabeled

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish Aug 23. 0 Replies

According to #USWeekly, new information reveals that the drugs found in #Prince’s home after his death were mislabeled.An autopsy confirmed the pop icon accidentally overdosed on #fentanyl, however,…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Last Kings Landlord Seeks $186k From Tyga
"This ni99a the real finesse kid"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Zara Sued For Using Euro Pricing To Trick You Into Paying More For Clothes
"Gotch you ni99as "
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Tia Long's blog post Spoiler Alert: Jaden Smith's Intimate Moment on New Series 'The Get Down' May Be Shocking...Or Not - blogged by: @bytialong
"This is why I ain't watching the last episode."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post YG's New FDT Tour Offers Homecooking From His Mama -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Is she giving out hand jobs too?, because that's only way we supporting."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post PartyNextDoor Reveals Rihanna's "Work" Almost Went To Alicia Keys
"That would've been a big mistake."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Darren Sharper Sentenced To 18 Years In Prison
"A lot of these b!tches lying."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Reports: Cops Called To Cassie's Home Over Cassie & Diddy Break Up
"I can't say nothing bad about Cassie because she could've been got pregnant put him on…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on RubyWoo's blog post U.S. Gymnast Laurie Hernandez Lands First Endorsement Deal With Crest - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"I'd run up in her raw."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post Four Arrested, One Dead At Texas A&M Frat House -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"If a black person smiled in a booking photo they would get an extra 10 years."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Beauty: Karrueche Tran Launching Extension of KaePop
"You better be giving Chris Brown half of all your sales because you wouldn't be sh!t without…"
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Alert Exclusive: Comedy, Philanthropy, Celebrity & Prison With The Cast of "Major Deal"
"I will not support because The Rush Card is horrible and was made for Back Page transactions."
1 hour ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post Ryan Lochte Talks Robbery With Matt Lauer: "I Over-Exaggerated That Story"
"White people are savages."
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service