Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 640

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!

LMMFAO!!!!!! You heffas are brutal!!!!!!! Love it!!! 

@Smitty she did post an email she recieved from his team and it said something to the effect of disapointed in you, Mr. Cooper has always been upfront about his sexuality and has never tried to hide it, etc. etc. Now after she posted that, she hasn't had a single post concerning him since and usually if it's some random hoodrat talkin ish she will say something about someone's lawyers contacted her and she refuses to back down, yada, yada, because she speaks truth and after she posted that email, SILENCE.

No more Cooper posts cause she was starting to go hard on him and that ish backfired cause them white folks don't play that, black people wait till the last minute and call in the professionals, white people, s***, they on the phone with their lawyers in record time, literally seconds! So that's my assumption of what happened and it must be true cause she still riding hard on Beyonce and Chris Brown, they are her arch enemies! She comes across as a person who hates light skinned people especially!

That heffa is definitely "roach" like with her looks, LMAO!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Real House Roaches of Atlanta

Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Torrei Hart Bitter ?

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Lala25 20 minutes ago. 14 Replies

Eleven8 just did a article about this but here's a summery of her interview with sister2siter magTorrei Hart, ex-wife of Kevin Hart, held nothing back in a recent interview with Sister 2 Sister…Continue

Best Celebrity Sex Tape???

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by SMSLove 30 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Who has the best sex tape? Who would you like to see in one? Tommy and Pam still hold the title for me. I would love to see a Rihanna or Amber Rose sex tape....Continue

Tags: sextape

Mimi made more than Kim K

Started by Skylas the limit in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tone © 54 minutes ago. 1 Reply

On the breakfast club YouTube page they said Mimi and Nikko is set to make over a million dollars for the sex tape they own partial right to it according to Ms. Yee I know the baller alert own is…Continue

Personal Trainer Certification

Started by Robin Smith in Talk Ish 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey ladies,So, I am about to graduate college and have just come into a decent amount of money (graduation gift). I have always been pursuing a career in entertainment but recently I have also…Continue

Latest Activity

LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"rich, stop leaking your "artist" nudes. jeez, this dude is a 40 year old creep and proud…"
3 minutes ago
Down South Diva commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Honestly, there's a part of me that feels bad for the girl. Her most recent ex-boyfriend got…"
5 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"isn't she in jail right now? Didn't she bleed on stage and said it was a miscarriage...…"
11 minutes ago
LivingLikeItsGolden commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"wheeeww @SMS I have to agree. Draya was DRUNK as hell, and I also noticed she really didn't…"
13 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Ex Leaks Nudes From Rich Dollaz Artist, Jhonni Blaze's, Sex Tape
"Well damn! She's getting the attention she always wanted. That's a big ass toy though and…"
14 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"@LLIG @eleven I honestly think she didn't show up because she gets more attention this way.…"
16 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
16 minutes ago
SMSLove commented on Eleven8's blog post Draya Films Separately At BBWLA Reunion, Sundy Says Draya Smashed Two Men In A Car
"Draya Draya Draya!!!! If Draya went there to kick azz and take number then what happened? Why you…"
18 minutes ago
Baller Alert shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
19 minutes ago
Lala25 replied to Skylas the limit's discussion Torrei Hart Bitter ?
"Yes I agree @LLIG. And call me pessimistic @tone but i highly doubt Eniko would be checking for…"
20 minutes ago
Eleven8's 6 blog posts were featured
20 minutes ago
Eleven8 posted blog posts
21 minutes ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video