Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 666

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!

LMMFAO!!!!!! You heffas are brutal!!!!!!! Love it!!! 

@Smitty she did post an email she recieved from his team and it said something to the effect of disapointed in you, Mr. Cooper has always been upfront about his sexuality and has never tried to hide it, etc. etc. Now after she posted that, she hasn't had a single post concerning him since and usually if it's some random hoodrat talkin ish she will say something about someone's lawyers contacted her and she refuses to back down, yada, yada, because she speaks truth and after she posted that email, SILENCE.

No more Cooper posts cause she was starting to go hard on him and that ish backfired cause them white folks don't play that, black people wait till the last minute and call in the professionals, white people, s***, they on the phone with their lawyers in record time, literally seconds! So that's my assumption of what happened and it must be true cause she still riding hard on Beyonce and Chris Brown, they are her arch enemies! She comes across as a person who hates light skinned people especially!

That heffa is definitely "roach" like with her looks, LMAO!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Real House Roaches of Atlanta

Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 11 hours ago. 10 Replies

Madam Tussauds issues a statement regarding guy who took an inappropriate picture with Nicki Minaj's wax figure

Tags: Madame, Tussauds, figure, wax, Minaj

Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sean on Tuesday. 1 Reply

TrickDaddy has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, according to TMZ.The #Miami rapper reportedly has an estimated $430,000 in assets but is in debt for roughly $645,000. He allegedly owes $290,000 in…Continue

VH1 announces Black Ink Crew-Ch

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by Selena on Tuesday. 1 Reply

VH1 has just announced a "Black Ink Crew" spin-off. The show that is centered around tattoos and the drama between the shop's employees, just expanded to a new city. "Black Ink Crew: Chicago"…Continue

Nike Teams Up With Serena Williams

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Monday. 0 Replies

The U.S Open kicked off today and Nike has just announced a new partnership with Serena Williams. Nike has teamed up with the tennis all-star to produce three distinct shoes for their "Greatness…Continue

Latest Activity

That Philly Fly Diva commented on Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
"I need this remix because I own the original. This song is perfect for those drunken nights to…"
1 hour ago
That Philly Fly Diva liked Niko Rose's blog post Ballerific Music: Veronica Vega's 2015 Jackin For Beats "Pay Me" Remix Is Carnal: Audio blogged by @niksofly
2 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
8 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
8 hours ago
A_70s_Baby commented on Eleven8's blog post Jason Pierre-Paul Will Return To The New York Giants
"These athletes often think they're invincible if they think at all sometimes! Smh. Totally not…"
10 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on RubyWoo's blog post Tom Brady's Suspension Gets Overturned, Will Start Week 1 - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
"LMAOOOOO @ those hashtags"
11 hours ago
SoLuscious replied to Asimplebijou's discussion Madame Tussauds Issues A Statement Regarding Guy Who Posed With Nicki Minaj's Wax Figure
"Hey Sissy, I just came across…"
11 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Jason Pierre-Paul Will Return To The New York Giants
"Yesssss @V!!! Ur so right! Now he should be an anit-fireworks advocated and spokesperson."
12 hours ago
SoLuscious commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"Sorry but I couldnt read beyond "Ninth child" sigh!!!! Just why????"
12 hours ago
Eleven8's 2 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post Massage Therapist Wants Adrian Peterson To Pay Up After Miscarriage - blogged by @niksofly
"@Ahab I am so sorry for your loss. This lady appears a little nutty"
13 hours ago
Sean and That Philly Fly Diva are now friends
14 hours ago

© 2015   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video