Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!

LMMFAO!!!!!! You heffas are brutal!!!!!!! Love it!!! 

@Smitty she did post an email she recieved from his team and it said something to the effect of disapointed in you, Mr. Cooper has always been upfront about his sexuality and has never tried to hide it, etc. etc. Now after she posted that, she hasn't had a single post concerning him since and usually if it's some random hoodrat talkin ish she will say something about someone's lawyers contacted her and she refuses to back down, yada, yada, because she speaks truth and after she posted that email, SILENCE.

No more Cooper posts cause she was starting to go hard on him and that ish backfired cause them white folks don't play that, black people wait till the last minute and call in the professionals, white people, s***, they on the phone with their lawyers in record time, literally seconds! So that's my assumption of what happened and it must be true cause she still riding hard on Beyonce and Chris Brown, they are her arch enemies! She comes across as a person who hates light skinned people especially!

That heffa is definitely "roach" like with her looks, LMAO!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Real House Roaches of Atlanta

Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baby Bump Watch - Savannah James and Zoe Saldana

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by DiamondsNPearls 5 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Continue

"Black Life" in Dallas TX

Started by Sheli in Talk Ish. Last reply by DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN 1 hour ago. 21 Replies

So I was offered a job in Dallas, Texas, I haven't accepted yet but I'm pretty sure I'm going to, but here's my gripe, I was telling one of my close friends about it and she immediately told me I…Continue

Jeezy Celebrates Son's 18th Birthday

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Formally Known as Ginger 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Last night at Gio's in Atlanta,…Continue

Latest Activity

DiamondsNPearls replied to RubyWoo's discussion Baby Bump Watch - Savannah James and Zoe Saldana
"Zoe is the cutest mommy. Ugh I really like her for some reason"
5 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - New Orleans Saints WR Robert Meachem Accused Of Sending Nudes To 17 Year Old
"I will agree with that @GeeLee. As an adult, you have the prerogative to send whatever you see fit…"
10 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on xotatyanaa's blog post Reality TV - Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Recap (7/28/14)
"Wacka so cheaaapppp. That's why he doesn't want a ring or a wedding. I couldn't be…"
11 minutes ago
GeeLee commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - New Orleans Saints WR Robert Meachem Accused Of Sending Nudes To 17 Year Old
"The culture glorifies sex, promiscuity. Even if he didn't know the girl's age he's…"
13 minutes ago
Coleah commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"@BeautyLuvsMii who is going to bring the real female street feel to hip hop? Iggy? I almost choked…"
19 minutes ago
Coleah commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"@So Nasty and So Rude. I know what he was saying and I whole heartily disagree. Nikki asked…"
32 minutes ago
BeautyLuvsMii commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I think it's because of Iggy and Remy Ma bout to get out 07/31 and bring dat real female…"
39 minutes ago
BeautyLuvsMii liked Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Kim Kardashian Wearing Michael Costello Metallic Chiffon Gown
43 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"And she deserves to be called out because she was being a hypocrite by asking him to remove that…"
48 minutes ago
DiamondsNPearls commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"Don't dress up like a Barbie, call your fans Barbz, wear colorful wigs for majority of your…"
55 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - New Orleans Saints WR Robert Meachem Accused Of Sending Nudes To 17 Year Old
"Summer 2014: Year of The Athlete F*ck Ups smh"
1 hour ago
mariemarie675 commented on Eleven8's blog post Owner Of All Hip Hop Pens Open Letter To Nicki Minaj
"I wonder how many open letters he has penned to the male rappers who degrade women in their music.…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video