Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!

LMMFAO!!!!!! You heffas are brutal!!!!!!! Love it!!! 

@Smitty she did post an email she recieved from his team and it said something to the effect of disapointed in you, Mr. Cooper has always been upfront about his sexuality and has never tried to hide it, etc. etc. Now after she posted that, she hasn't had a single post concerning him since and usually if it's some random hoodrat talkin ish she will say something about someone's lawyers contacted her and she refuses to back down, yada, yada, because she speaks truth and after she posted that email, SILENCE.

No more Cooper posts cause she was starting to go hard on him and that ish backfired cause them white folks don't play that, black people wait till the last minute and call in the professionals, white people, s***, they on the phone with their lawyers in record time, literally seconds! So that's my assumption of what happened and it must be true cause she still riding hard on Beyonce and Chris Brown, they are her arch enemies! She comes across as a person who hates light skinned people especially!

That heffa is definitely "roach" like with her looks, LMAO!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Real House Roaches of Atlanta

Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Draya

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by BellaDoña 43 minutes ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Momma Dee Gets Her Tooth Back

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 2 hours ago. 1 Reply

For those of you who were…Continue

Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Brown Skin Beauty 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Continue

Latest Activity

BellaDoña replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Draya
"I don't see what the problem is either? I thought it was very cute"
43 minutes ago
BellaDoña commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"I don't know why but when I saw Hate my Ex comment I lol'd...but it's just tht…"
52 minutes ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Momma Dee Gets Her Tooth Back
"Looks like a cavity is starting on the tooth next to the missing tooth."
2 hours ago
Brown Skin Beauty replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Bad Medina
"Very disturbing...her boobs near his head."
3 hours ago
GoalDigging replied to RubyWoo's discussion Ballerific Comment Creepin - Sheneka Adams
"Six and I'm so serious. -_-"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
3 hours ago
Profile IconJulian Jackson, Dysheik Montgomery, Lauren London and 21 more joined Baller Alert.com
3 hours ago
Kevin Mac commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"This is really weird like why is all this happening all of the sudden smh let us pray"
3 hours ago
Hate my Ex commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"He hit the baby too?"
4 hours ago
BrownSkin Beauty. liked A.Sharp's blog post Ballerific Relationships - Is Your Career Your Boyfriend?
4 hours ago
Sean commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"All black dudes.... Why can't we just walk away!?"
4 hours ago
Baller Alert commented on Eleven8's blog post Arizona Cardinals Jonathan Dwyer Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
"They are dropping like flies!"
4 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video