Over reading at UglyRose.com's site, and wouldn't you know someone claims to have tea on Tyga/Blac Chyna. So in referencing the situation the unknown party tries to put @Boss on blast saying she is a "pimpstress" LMAO! I think that is a really awesome compliment and would like to be the first one of @Boss's "hoes" to say, THANKS BOSS, WE LOVE YOU! LMAO!TIS ALL!

Views: 675

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO!

LMMFAO!!!!!! You heffas are brutal!!!!!!! Love it!!! 

@Smitty she did post an email she recieved from his team and it said something to the effect of disapointed in you, Mr. Cooper has always been upfront about his sexuality and has never tried to hide it, etc. etc. Now after she posted that, she hasn't had a single post concerning him since and usually if it's some random hoodrat talkin ish she will say something about someone's lawyers contacted her and she refuses to back down, yada, yada, because she speaks truth and after she posted that email, SILENCE.

No more Cooper posts cause she was starting to go hard on him and that ish backfired cause them white folks don't play that, black people wait till the last minute and call in the professionals, white people, s***, they on the phone with their lawyers in record time, literally seconds! So that's my assumption of what happened and it must be true cause she still riding hard on Beyonce and Chris Brown, they are her arch enemies! She comes across as a person who hates light skinned people especially!

That heffa is definitely "roach" like with her looks, LMAO!

Love is a Losing Game said:

Real House Roaches of Atlanta

Skytz0100 said:

LMAO, sorry I thought everybody knew who we meant! We don't show that hatefull bytch any love on this site and I dang sure ain't blasting her site address for anyone to go browse and look through! But sorry, yes, we are talking about creature features over in Atlanta!
BabyBallerCheeks said:

Okay, soooo I spent the last 10 minutes trying to google "uglyrose.com". I could not figure out what or who you guys were talking about. Then I figured to just try "rose.com" in google and finally came across Sandra Rose. LOL! She is non existent in my book ---> literally.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish yesterday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
1 hour ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
2 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
9 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
9 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
11 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
11 hours ago
Sean Felder posted a status
"Sean Felder on front cover of Hp Magazine.Go to www.Magcloud.com to check it out ok?"
12 hours ago
Peachkyss posted blog posts
yesterday
Peachkyss's 2 blog posts were featured
yesterday
MsJennyb posted blog posts
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service