I am interested in dating outside my race but I really don't know how to go about it. For one I'm not around a lot of non-black guys. I go to an HBCU, went to a mostly black high school, etc. Plus I wouldn't even know how to tell a guy from another race is even interested in me. Any advice or guidance?

Views: 3252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 

Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

Interesting

Ginger McKenna said:

I want to expand my options. I may be missing out on something by limiting myself to just black men.

Tone © said:

What makes you want to date outside your race?

Ginger McKenna said:

Tone, I don't have a problem with black men dating outside of their race and I have stated that position here time and time again. The only problem I have is when black men put down black women and turn around put non-black women on some kind of pedestal see Paul George for an example. You love making generalization.

Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 

Tone © said:

I know most of y'all know already, but please don't be fooled by what Tone is saying.

I know two black women personally married to well-to-do Arab men, and Asians def do check for black women. Hell, there's a tumblr blog dedicated to Asian men/black women couples.

I loathe when bm try to tell bw they're not desirable to any other race, except for being sex objects. It is not true.

Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Yeah I hear ya....I'm quite familiar with the B*LLSH*T that BM can spew on how "other" men will treat us. I was trying to pick Tone's brain to explain himself....if that's even possible...

Cocoa Aperitif said:

I know most of y'all know already, but please don't be fooled by what Tone is saying.

I know two black women personally married to well-to-do Arab men, and Asians def do check for black women. Hell, there's a tumblr blog dedicated to Asian men/black women couples.

I loathe when bm try to tell bw they're not desirable to any other race, except for being sex objects. It is not true.

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

What have Arab men done to show their love for black women?
Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

i never understood trying to overextend one's self to date outside their race.  Thought it would just happen organically (is organically the new way of saying "let s*** happen" ...anyways)

Lemme know how it works out for you.

I believe in letting stuff happen naturally as well. I'm not about to run out in the streets and say where the non-black men at? But I'm just interesting in dating outside of my race and I really didn't feel sure about it. I just want to put myself in the best position to open my options up.

blackfujones said:

i never understood trying to overextend one's self to date outside their race.  Thought it would just happen organically (is organically the new way of saying "let s*** happen" ...anyways)

Lemme know how it works out for you.

lol..

Tone © said:

What have BLACK men done to show their love for black women? 

Tone © said:

What have Arab men done to show their love for black women?
Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

lol..my fiance's brother dated an arab woman and had a child. Her entire family disowns the kid...food for thought

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

I never understood how black women can say men of other races have all this love for them. then turn around and act like black men don't love the hell outta black women.

Cocoa Aperitif said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Moving In Silence said:

Go_Getta10 said:

Tone © said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

\\\\\\\ADVERTISEMENT

Ballerific Events

Connect

BallerBoards

Meet Koi Knowles, Mathew Knowles' Child with Latest Baby Mama

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by Moving In Silence 4 hours ago. 1 Reply

After a DNA test proved that…Continue

The Dream Shares His Wedding Photos

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

The Dream got married for a third…Continue

Florida Woman Caught Stealing Liquor by Hiding It Up Her You-Know-What

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by V 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

A Florida woman was caught on…Continue

Job Alert! - Open Call for Ace of Diamonds Gentlemen's Club

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish 16 hours ago. 0 Replies

Ace of Diamonds, the brand new…Continue

Latest Activity

Sandy Cheeks commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"The show shouldn't be called basketball wives seeing that none of them are married to…"
31 minutes ago
RubyWoo's 3 events were featured
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted events
1 hour ago
Carla Jenkins commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"What's the tea between her and Brittish? We need the full backstory before watching the new…"
1 hour ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"He is FINE w that babyface! Lol--but really, i follow her IG and she was just so in love w some guy…"
2 hours ago
Billy Official commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"He is FINE w that babyface! Lol--but really, i follow her IG and she was just so in love w some guy…"
2 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Vintage Baller (Throwback Thursday): Michael Jackson
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! Wooo....my 13 year old self had flashbacks. Michael was…"
2 hours ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
"I thnk she's from Houston"
2 hours ago
siarasheree commented on Eleven8's blog post Bad Girls Club Star Mehgan James Joins Basketball Wives LA
2 hours ago
Tone commented on Eleven8's blog post I'm A Female Baller, How Do I Still Make Him Feel Like The Man
"Women are the only ones that develop the issue not men."
3 hours ago
McKenna Hylton commented on Eleven8's blog post Rich Dollaz Speaks Out On Child Support Arrest
"l agree."
3 hours ago
V commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Baller Alert's Vintage Baller (Throwback Thursday): Michael Jackson
"Lawd I STILL love me some MJ! Every stage-from brown to beige to pale. Love him, RIP to the…"
3 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video