I am interested in dating outside my race but I really don't know how to go about it. For one I'm not around a lot of non-black guys. I go to an HBCU, went to a mostly black high school, etc. Plus I wouldn't even know how to tell a guy from another race is even interested in me. Any advice or guidance?

Views: 3890

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

 

  Interesting

Ginger McKenna said:

I want to expand my options. I may be missing out on something by limiting myself to just black men.

Tone © said:

What makes you want to date outside your race?

Ginger McKenna said:

Tone, I don't have a problem with black men dating outside of their race and I have stated that position here time and time again. The only problem I have is when black men put down black women and turn around put non-black women on some kind of pedestal see Paul George for an example. You love making generalization.

Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure
I know most of y'all know already, but please don't be fooled by what Tone is saying.

I know two black women personally married to well-to-do Arab men, and Asians def do check for black women. Hell, there's a tumblr blog dedicated to Asian men/black women couples.

I loathe when bm try to tell bw they're not desirable to any other race, except for being sex objects. It is not true.



Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

Yeah I hear ya....I'm quite familiar with the B*LLSH*T that BM can spew on how "other" men will treat us. I was trying to pick Tone's brain to explain himself....if that's even possible...

Cocoa Aperitif said:

I know most of y'all know already, but please don't be fooled by what Tone is saying.

I know two black women personally married to well-to-do Arab men, and Asians def do check for black women. Hell, there's a tumblr blog dedicated to Asian men/black women couples.

I loathe when bm try to tell bw they're not desirable to any other race, except for being sex objects. It is not true.



Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

  What have Arab men done to show their love for black women?
Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

i never understood trying to overextend one's self to date outside their race.  Thought it would just happen organically (is organically the new way of saying "let s*** happen" ...anyways)

Lemme know how it works out for you.

I believe in letting stuff happen naturally as well. I'm not about to run out in the streets and say where the non-black men at? But I'm just interesting in dating outside of my race and I really didn't feel sure about it. I just want to put myself in the best position to open my options up.

blackfujones said:

i never understood trying to overextend one's self to date outside their race.  Thought it would just happen organically (is organically the new way of saying "let s*** happen" ...anyways)

Lemme know how it works out for you.

lol..

Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

What have BLACK men done to show their love for black women? 

Tone © said:

  What have Arab men done to show their love for black women?
Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

lol..my fiance's brother dated an arab woman and had a child. Her entire family disowns the kid...food for thought

MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

 I never understood how black women can say men of other races have all this love for them. then turn around and act like black men don't love the hell outta black women.

Cocoa Aperitif said:

I know most of y'all know already, but please don't be fooled by what Tone is saying.

I know two black women personally married to well-to-do Arab men, and Asians def do check for black women. Hell, there's a tumblr blog dedicated to Asian men/black women couples.

I loathe when bm try to tell bw they're not desirable to any other race, except for being sex objects. It is not true.



Go_Getta10 said:

@Tone, you first said to DATE Asian or Arab men and now you're saying they will only want black women for sex?! We will only be viewed as some sexual object for their gratification??? So for these Arab & Asian men that do love black women....they could never be interested in building a life with black women, support her, and raise a family?? That's such a negative stance to take on so many levels....

Tone © said:

Arab guys don't love black women they love sex with black women.

Moving In Silence said:

Yes they do :)


MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! said:

Arabs love them some black women...

Go_Getta10 said:

Asians & Arabs? They rarely date IR and if they do it's with white ppl so I guess they support the white power structure. 

OAN: Depending on how culturally diverse your city is, look into what goes on in your Latin community (esp. Latin Caribbean, Central or South American). Think more William Levy or Juan Pablo from current "The Bachelor" season  and less Guillermo from the Jimmy Kimmel show. LOL! They LOVE black women! 



Tone © said:

It's funny to me how black women don't want black men to date out but when you guys do it's ok. McKenna don't date a cac if you do date outside your race get an Asian guy or Arab, stop supporting white male power structure

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Ryan Lochte Loses All Of His Endorsements

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by CarmelKandi_39 Sep 18. 4 Replies

It doesn’t look like things are looking good for #RyanLochte after lying about being robbed at gunpoint in #Rio. Despite apologizing on social media and via an interview with #MattLauer, Lochte is…Continue

WAGs this new show about women begging the pro ballers to put a ring on it and and looking thirtsy early in the relationships.

Started by CarmelKandi_39 in Talk Ish Sep 18. 0 Replies

I want to know others take on this new show.Sound off if you not scared that some of the cast members might actually clap back!

BallerAlert Survival Scrolls

Started by Honeycoated in Talk Ish. Last reply by Tamika Sep 13. 71 Replies

 "A pretty woman should nerver be broke" "Purse first, ass last" According to BlackSnakeMoan:STOP1. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS PHONES2. GOING THROUGH NIGGAS FACEBOOK/TWITTER FRIENDS3. DIGGING FOR INFOif…Continue

Federal Judge Rules Employers Can Terminate LGBTQ Employees; Cites Religious Liberties

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish. Last reply by LemonDropPop Sep 4. 1 Reply

Last Thursday, the District Court ruled that a funeral home could terminate a transgender employee for transitioning. Thomas Rost (R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes) terminated Amiee Stephens when…Continue

Latest Activity

SoLuscious commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"I honestly don't think that Jen even cares anymore. She probably wants to be left…"
18 hours ago
LemonDropPop liked Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
19 hours ago
LemonDropPop commented on Eleven8's blog post Details Regarding Brad Pitt Confrontation With Son Revealed
"Maddox jumped in cause Angelina is knocking him down. LOL Angelina is a nasty crazy lady let's…"
19 hours ago
Mr.MIT and MrArcherthePromoter are now friends
yesterday
Asimplebijou posted events
yesterday
Asimplebijou's 4 events were featured
yesterday
Asimplebijou liked uniquely_humble's blog post Ballerific Relationships: 10 Fun Fall Date Ideas for Couples - blogged by: @uniquely_humble
yesterday
SILVA JAGUAR posted a status
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine commented on Eleven8's blog post Throwback Thursday Post: Think Like A Man - Should You Make A Man Wait 90 Days For Sex?
"Coming from someone who is abstaining, the 90 day rule is pointless. Like the article said, you…"
yesterday
uniquely_humble posted a blog post
yesterday
uniquely_humble's blog post was featured
yesterday
EmpressSoDivine liked RubyWoo's blog post Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson Gets Pied in the Face During Speech, Then Beats His Attacker Up - blogged by @LoveRubyWoo
yesterday

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service