Would you knowingly date someone who was mentally ill i.e. bipolar?

Tags: mentally ill

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I would not.
Yes if they were stable   
No.

Been there done that and won't ever do it again, LOL. I discriminate on the mentally handicap after that experience

Depends on the disorder. SADD - Seasonal Affective Depression Disorder - means his azz is sad in  the fall and winter. There are temporary meds for that. Bipolar? No. Though there are meds for it, they are constantly becoming accustomed to the dosage of meds and then it has to be upped. How they learn that it is time to adjust the meds is after they act out. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Just depends on what mental illness they have.

A lot of us do w/o knowing it, we just think they crazy as hell... So knowingly, absolutely not! Look at DMX walking around all willy nilly clearly needing meds.

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

*DEAD*

Beautifulone said:

Run Run Run

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

Dead will be the end result

University of Smitty said:

*DEAD*  
Beautifulone said:

Run Run Run

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

I nominate my ex...

+1

I nominate all of my exes, LOL.

Beautifulone said:

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

I nominate my ex...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect

BallerBoards

Baller Alert's F*ck, Marry, Kill - Jeezy, Method Man, Pharrell

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 16 Replies

Out of these three men, who would…Continue

Blac Chyna Shows Off New Hairdo

Started by RubyWoo in Talk Ish. Last reply by SoLuscious 3 hours ago. 5 Replies

Thoughts?Continue

Maca Root for Energy

Started by SMSLove in Talk Ish. Last reply by WorkInProgress 10 hours ago. 21 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,I’ve been reading about Maca Root and they say it gives you energy. Those of you that’s tried it, did it boost your energy? They also say it makes you happy.I work 12 hour days, a…Continue

Latest Activity

Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"Yes. I see that with each blog that is posted. Smh"
13 minutes ago
Asimplebijou shared Eleven8's blog post on Twitter
14 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"Well what a coincidence.. Lol"
15 minutes ago
Asimplebijou shared Niko Rose's blog post on Twitter
16 minutes ago
Asimplebijou liked Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
17 minutes ago
Asimplebijou shared their blog post on Twitter
17 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"I told you they can't girl"
18 minutes ago
Niko Rose commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"Asimplebijou… correct. That is the point, but they don't want to read the entire blog."
32 minutes ago
Asimplebijou commented on Niko Rose's blog post The Hypocrisy of Public Opinion:Hope Solo by @niksolfy
"It's wrong either way period"
36 minutes ago
B Thang commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"You buggin out over 70 year old birdman?!?? Girl bye!"
45 minutes ago
Sean commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Rich Homie Quan Discusses Relationship With Yung Thug & More
"A man calls you his hubby and social media is misconscrued??? Something must be in the water in…"
51 minutes ago
GoalDigging commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Dating Birdman & Gets Arrested For Assaulting Woman At His Condo
"I'm pretty sure ol' girl received one good a** whooping considering all the things…"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video