Would you knowingly date someone who was mentally ill i.e. bipolar?

Views: 454

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I would not.
Yes if they were stable   

Been there done that and won't ever do it again, LOL. I discriminate on the mentally handicap after that experience

Depends on the disorder. SADD - Seasonal Affective Depression Disorder - means his azz is sad in  the fall and winter. There are temporary meds for that. Bipolar? No. Though there are meds for it, they are constantly becoming accustomed to the dosage of meds and then it has to be upped. How they learn that it is time to adjust the meds is after they act out. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Just depends on what mental illness they have.

A lot of us do w/o knowing it, we just think they crazy as hell... So knowingly, absolutely not! Look at DMX walking around all willy nilly clearly needing meds.

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

*DEAD*
 
Beautifulone said:

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

Dead will be the end result

University of Smitty said:

*DEAD*  
Beautifulone said:

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

 

I nominate my ex...


University of Smitty said:

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

+1

 I nominate all of my exes, LOL.

Beautifulone said:

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

 

I nominate my ex...

University of Smitty said:

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

No ma'am 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ballerific Events

BallerBoards

Officer Not Being Charged in McKinney Pool Incident

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

Former officer #EricCasebolt will not be facing any charges after being shown on tape manhandling and straddling a black girl at a pool party in #McKinney, #Texas.Just a year ago, Casebolt was called…Continue

Hotel Surveillance Shows Omar Mateen Visiting His Gay Lover

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

An #Orlando hotel has reportedly collected surveillance of #OmarMateen and his alleged gay lover from December of last year. Sources at the Ambassador Hotel say that Mateen was seen on video on…Continue

Woman Fatally Stabbed on Chicago Red Line Train

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

A woman was fatally stabbed on a #Chicago public transit system. The woman was on the 47th Red Line train when her and another passenger began to quarrel.The man is said to have asked the woman a…Continue

Jermaine Jackson's Wife Files For Divorce

Started by Asimplebijou in Talk Ish on Friday. 0 Replies

#JermaineJackson's wife has reportedly filed for divorce. #TMZ reports that his wife says it's been trouble in paradise ever since the day she attacked him.#HalimaRashid filed the divorce on Tuesday…Continue

Latest Activity

EmpressSoDivine commented on Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post #BallerificSports Derrick Rose Traded To The New York Knicks: Details -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
"Knicks need guys who can score consistently aside from Melo, but trading for Rose wasn't that…"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine commented on Peachkyss's blog post Ballerific Fashion News: Aquazurra Sues Ivanka Trump For Copying Designs
"I love the fringe sandal and recently decided to go with the much cheaper yet similar Steve Madden…"
2 hours ago
EmpressSoDivine liked Alexis Danielle Grant's blog post NY Passes Bill To Mandate Free Pads & Tampons In Schools, Jails & Homeless Shelters -blogged by @Lexxthatsall
2 hours ago
Terrell Jones commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"^^^Hopefully one day I meet you and give you an aggressive strain of herpes. Through God all things…"
5 hours ago
TawnyBaby commented on Eleven8's blog post 5 Reasons To Try Sexless Sex - blogged by: @Mr.BlackTalks
"Smh.... This post was good. There's nothing wrong with dry humping. Terrell u are disgusting"
5 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Alexis Danielle Grant's 2 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago
Niko Rose posted blog posts
13 hours ago
Niko Rose's 2 blog posts were featured
13 hours ago
Eleven8's blog post was featured
14 hours ago
Eleven8 posted a blog post
14 hours ago
Sean Felder posted a status
"Sean Felder on front cover of Hp Magazine.Go to www.Magcloud.com to check it out ok?"
16 hours ago

© 2016   Created by Baller Alert.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service