Would you knowingly date someone who was mentally ill i.e. bipolar?

Tags: mentally ill

Views: 396

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No I would not.
Yes if they were stable   
No.

Been there done that and won't ever do it again, LOL. I discriminate on the mentally handicap after that experience

Depends on the disorder. SADD - Seasonal Affective Depression Disorder - means his azz is sad in  the fall and winter. There are temporary meds for that. Bipolar? No. Though there are meds for it, they are constantly becoming accustomed to the dosage of meds and then it has to be upped. How they learn that it is time to adjust the meds is after they act out. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Just depends on what mental illness they have.

A lot of us do w/o knowing it, we just think they crazy as hell... So knowingly, absolutely not! Look at DMX walking around all willy nilly clearly needing meds.

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

*DEAD*
 
Beautifulone said:

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

Dead will be the end result

University of Smitty said:

*DEAD*  
Beautifulone said:

I love all people but heck no!!!!

Run Run Run

I messed with a nut before and you become the fcous point of their illness.

Next thing you know you are being stalked and kidnapped...

Let it go - their are enough crazy people to date crazy people - you stay out of it!!! (lmao)

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

 

I nominate my ex...


University of Smitty said:

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

+1

 I nominate all of my exes, LOL.

Beautifulone said:

That are millions of those people out there also (lol)

 

I nominate my ex...

University of Smitty said:

I doubt it.  I BARLEY associate with my 'undiagnosed' mentally ill sister

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


BallerBoards

Fitness Rant

Started by MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!! in Talk Ish. Last reply by Sissy 1 hour ago. 4 Replies

This was inspired by the transformation post.  I have a few issues here.1.  Herballife.  I love browsing fitness posts on Instagram when I can't sleep or when I'm bored. What I hate is everyone is a…Continue

Latest Activity

TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"Is it Eve or Eva, the model?   I keep getting them mixed up."
10 minutes ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"Le sigh....that's what happens when you don't remember that you are the prize. …"
11 minutes ago
Gia Belle commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"I don't know much about the two of them, or what they're talking about...,but they both…"
38 minutes ago
Choco commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Says Diamond (of Crime Mob) Smashed Ex-Husband Daniel "Boobie" Gibson (VIDEO)
"So that's what he meant about how he messed up."
57 minutes ago
BeenAddicted2Retail commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"Thats messed up if this is true....."
58 minutes ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Kim Kardashian Comes For Adrienne Bailon "So Sad When People Try To Kick My Brother When He's Down"
"Kim that's nice of you...now if she was actually nice to Rob I would take these tweets…"
59 minutes ago
Gia Belle commented on Peachkyss's blog post Baller Alert's Hit or Miss: Zoe Saldana Wearing Calvin Klein White Crepe Dress and White Stuart Weitzman ‘Nudist’ Sandals
"OMG her belly is gettin huge by the minute!!! She looks great, doesn't seem like she's…"
1 hour ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Rumor Alert: Did Ciara & Future Call Off Their Engagement?
"I really hope this isn't true! For Ci sake cause that girl is madly in love."
1 hour ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
1 hour ago
CocoBey commented on Eleven8's blog post Keyshia Cole Says Diamond (of Crime Mob) Smashed Ex-Husband Daniel "Boobie" Gibson (VIDEO)
"I like Keyshia most of the time...it's something about her ghettoness that interest me lol"
1 hour ago
Sissy replied to MS. UCAN NEVA GET ENUFF!!'s discussion Fitness Rant
"My father lost almost 70 pounds by changing his eating habits and working out.  He eats a lot…"
1 hour ago
Nicole commented on Eleven8's blog post Baller Mail - How I Lost My Daughter To Depression
"Damn that's a crazy situation"
1 hour ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video