Deeply Disturbed....Somebody needs to beat their son!

I don't know what to say other than BLANK STARE! WTF is wrong with our youth???????????????????? I'll wait for your comments before I go in!!! BTW this video came from my 22 y.o. cousin some lame ass fool sent this to her as if this is ok.....

 

 

 

 

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WTH is this? First and foremost how old is he? Where's his damn momma and dad? He needs his ass thoroughly beat! I see he's not thinking about his future with this s*** here, because I damn sure wouldn't hire him after I seen this joke or not... Smh oh he made Howard Stern so he's riding high right now
This lil nigga need a beating!!!!! Wow!!! Poor kids these days, just a hot funky shitty ass mess!!! 

I swear my kids will be on the first PC  with no internet and no webcam these youngins are dumb as shat! like stupid for no good reason. Now mind you some boy who has a crush on my cousin said he dedicates this song to her. I told her give me his number let me call him and let him know that he keeps come like this p**** will be scarce for him.

Brii said:

WTH is this? First and foremost how old is he? Where's his damn momma and dad? He needs his ass thoroughly beat! I see he's not thinking about his future with this s*** here, because I damn sure wouldn't hire him after I seen this joke or not... Smh oh he made Howard Stern so he's riding high right now
Wth... There was just too many things wrong with this, smh.

kid has a video with over 4 million views

So am I.... I couldnt get through this in its entirety.!

LostInTheDMV said:
Wth... There was just too many things wrong with this, smh.
LMAO.. We wasn't even allowed to be in the house if my mom wasn't home she made us go play sports or get a job lol

Siren said:

I swear my kids will be on the first PC  with no internet and no webcam these youngins are dumb as shat! like stupid for no good reason. Now mind you some boy who has a crush on my cousin said he dedicates this song to her. I told her give me his number let me call him and let him know that he keeps come like this p**** will be scarce for him.

Brii said:

WTH is this? First and foremost how old is he? Where's his damn momma and dad? He needs his ass thoroughly beat! I see he's not thinking about his future with this s*** here, because I damn sure wouldn't hire him after I seen this joke or not... Smh oh he made Howard Stern so he's riding high right now

At least he having safe sex, LOL. I am sorry, but this mess was funny. Palmers needs to give him a check for advertising their coco butter

THIS!!!!

 

I told my kids the other day that if my mom didn't speak to us we weren't allowed to speak bottom line! ole bad ass, ungreatful ass kids.  the parents need to be whooped.

Brii said:

LMAO.. We wasn't even allowed to be in the house if my mom wasn't home she made us go play sports or get a job lol

Siren said:

I swear my kids will be on the first PC  with no internet and no webcam these youngins are dumb as shat! like stupid for no good reason. Now mind you some boy who has a crush on my cousin said he dedicates this song to her. I told her give me his number let me call him and let him know that he keeps come like this p**** will be scarce for him.

Brii said:

WTH is this? First and foremost how old is he? Where's his damn momma and dad? He needs his ass thoroughly beat! I see he's not thinking about his future with this s*** here, because I damn sure wouldn't hire him after I seen this joke or not... Smh oh he made Howard Stern so he's riding high right now
What in the world!!!!? This CHILD needs to go and read a book or do some chores *smh*.  This is the reason why kids shouldn't 't be allowed to have computers in their bedrooms. 

ReadytoSettleDown said:

THIS!!!!

 

I told my kids the other day that if my mom didn't speak to us we weren't allowed to speak bottom line! ole bad ass, ungreatful ass kids.  the parents need to be whooped.

Brii said:

LMAO.. We wasn't even allowed to be in the house if my mom wasn't home she made us go play sports or get a job lol

Siren said:

I swear my kids will be on the first PC  with no internet and no webcam these youngins are dumb as shat! like stupid for no good reason. Now mind you some boy who has a crush on my cousin said he dedicates this song to her. I told her give me his number let me call him and let him know that he keeps come like this p**** will be scarce for him.

Brii said:

WTH is this? First and foremost how old is he? Where's his damn momma and dad? He needs his ass thoroughly beat! I see he's not thinking about his future with this s*** here, because I damn sure wouldn't hire him after I seen this joke or not... Smh oh he made Howard Stern so he's riding high right now
I blame Brian McKnigt.....just kidding but really, my momma wouldn't even let me have a computer in my room....and she would watch EVERYTHING YOU HEAR ME

I laughed, too. Seeing as how horny teenage boys are, I'm sure this is based on a true story... lol

...but he's dead wrong for putting this BS on the internet
 
Ms. BoiBye said:

At least he having safe sex, LOL. I am sorry, but this mess was funny. Palmers needs to give him a check for advertising their coco butter

Reply to Discussion

RSS

ADVERTISEMENT

Connect


Latest Activity

Badness commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Addiction can be hereditary. N while we can have our doubts on what odom was hooked on, that…"
3 hours ago
RubyWoo posted discussions
4 hours ago
TheLadyJosephine commented on Eleven8's blog post Remy Ma's Release Date Postponed At Least A Week
"Looks like she was setup. Clearly she thought she had permission from what she said in her…"
4 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant posted a status
"Well LifeTime Is Calling My Name So Ill See You Guys Tomorrow.. #GoodNight #GodBlessEveryOne"
4 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Asimplebijou's blog post Swizz Beats & Alicia Keys Expecting Second Child
" That's Beautiful . Im So Happy For Alicia Keys She Has Always Been A Beautiful Perosn…"
5 hours ago
Moving In Silence replied to Siren's discussion Auntie Fe Fe in the Kitchen
"I'm about to try this sum serious. I got all that in the kitchen."
5 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Eleven8's blog post Khloe Kardashian Blames Lamar Odom For Rob Kardashian's Drug Problems
"Smh Put The Blame Where It Goes & Which Is Not On Lamar.. Umm How Old Is Rob? I Think We All…"
5 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant commented on Eleven8's blog post Remy Ma's Release Date Postponed At Least A Week
"Oh Wow!! I Been Waiting On Her To Come Home & Drop Some Dope Music.. #DamnMa"
5 hours ago
Formally Known as Ginger replied to RubyWoo's discussion Keyshawn Johnson Sends Guests IPads as Wedding Invitations
"Different but a waste of money."
5 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant updated their profile
5 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant posted a status
"I Don't Look At Most People Being Blessed , Because Some Are Silver Spoons Me I Had To Get It Own My Own.. So No Im Not Lucky Im Blessed!!!"
5 hours ago
Charnisha Peasant posted a status
"Sometime I Wish I Would've Took The Right Path In Life , Instead Of Fooling Around With What Wasn't Important. Should've Stayed In School!"
5 hours ago

© 2014   Created by Baller Alert.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video